• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing .338 norma mag md tac 21?

yeahboy10101

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2013
Hi all,

Just after some advice. I have the crazy idea of building a .338 norma mag in a mdt tac 21 chassis.

I've seen that there are factory .338 lm's in them but I'm not sure if they are based on the standard long action mdt tac chassis or what.

Sorry about the vagueness of the question but what would be the best way to go about this? Is there a magnum custom action that will fit and what other factors do I need to consider? Obviously I'd get a gunsmith to put it together I just need to know where to start!
It might be too much mucking around or even impossible but if it can be I reckon it would be a ripper setup

Thanks

Thanks guys, sorry for the dumb question. If I had've opened my eyes I would have found all that info in the mdt website. Missed it the first time. I'll let you know how the build goes!