• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes $3500 for a new scope, which one.

Valid point, a friend of mine has just received an early version of the Beast, and I am going to look at it on Wednesday night.

What did you think of the Beast?

Since the NF guys are local to us and we're pretty tight with them, we've gotten some opportunities to play around with new products (and some prototypes). So far, we're very impressed with the Beast. Interested in your thoughts.

Mark

Turns out it was an ATACR, and I still haven't seen it. I asked him to bring it to our last 300 meter night shoot, but he didn't have any ammo loaded for that rifle. Wouldn't tell me what his cost was on it, I know it was a pro deal for setting up the National Range for Nightforce Australia for the Australian military.

He said it was love at first "sight".

I really want to find out more about the Beast. I am selling off a bunch of gear to get "the one scope to rule them all". I'm half tempted to drive to Orofino myself and pound on their door.

FYI my buddy just received his leupold mark 8 this sat. So for those that have them on order you should be getting them soon.

FYI my buddy just received his leupold mark 8 this sat. So for those that have them on order you should be getting them soon.

Thanks, I won't be back in America full time until this Fall, so I have to time to decide. I'll have a couple chances at screwing with my buddies ATACR before I go home, hopefully I can find someone that has a Mark 8 I can play with.

The one advantage of the Beast over the ATACR it has the reticles I want.

From your list I would choose S&B. Leupold and Nightforce: I have no personal experience. Zeiss and Hensoldt are basically the same except reticle choises and turrents and I had the best experience with S&B. My own personal experience is to stay away from Hensoldt, I have one and guess why I know so well.