• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes 35mm Extra high ring options ?

Elohim1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
S.W. ohio
I am installing a USO on my barrett 82a1. The outside of the objective is 2.900. USO sells some 35mm xtra high (1.51) rings for $270 .

Does anyone else sell a x-tra high quality ring ?
I do not think badger does.

or

does anyone sell a high quality spacer rail as I have 1.21 high USO rings already.

or
I am considering a 35mm Bobro quick detach one piece mount since I have iron sights on the rifle also.

Let me know your thoughts.

Re: 35mm Extra high ring options ?

American Rifle Company has exactly what you are looking for. They are slick units also. He actually has a one piece mount and rings, both of which would work for what you are trying to do.

Tell him Matt sent you.

http://www.americanrifle.com/M10/default.asp

They are slick units. I use them exclusively on all my rigs.

Those are nice but I think I need to go with the adm SW mount, since it is wider between the rings otherwise I would get one of theses. Larue doesn't make one that sets 1.5 or higher to my knowledge. I dont think bobro makes a 35mm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm509</div><div class="ubbcode-body">American Rifle Company has exactly what
you are looking for. They are slick units also. He actually has a one piece mount and rings, both of which would work for what you are trying to do.

Tell him Matt sent you.

http://www.americanrifle.com/M10/default.asp

They are slick units. I use them exclusively on all my rigs. </div></div>

Decided to go with the USO quick release mount. Its a little salty, hope its worth it.