• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 cal. 10.5 twist 6 groove Lawton Machine, 32"

Re: 375 cal. 10.5 twist 6 groove Lawton Machine, 32"

Really enjoyed reading all the post I have a 375 CT and a Lawton barrel but having to change barrels. It shoots pitaful, I'm very disappointed. But I ordered a 32 " lilja 1-10 twist David Veirs is going to build for me, he was super nice and will be stopping in this weekend to drop off my rifle to him

This was the first results with RMB 370 grain at 100 yrds with 10.5 twist Now that the snow has receded will get out to some range for real results. 3 shots 132 grns Retumbo 30 inch Benchmark Barrel

DSCF0118.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtnhntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was the first results with RMB 370 grain at 100 yrds with 10.5 twist Now that the snow has receded will get out to some range for real results. 3 shots 132 grns Retumbo 30 inch Benchmark Barrel

DSCF0118.jpg
</div></div>

Can't do much better than that, nice shooting. I'm sure the barrels just fine, but just didn't want to take a chance. I'll either sell it or maybe use it for something else.