• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

375 Cheytac Improved loads

375 Allen Magnum
- Barrel: 32" 8T Bartlein
- Bullet: 402/377 CE
- Powder: RL33
-- Velocity: 3098 / 3178 fps
-- SD: 1-3

Last edited:
I was able to get N570 and am running 129.3gr in my standard 375CT. Rumor has it more N570 will be available before the end of the year. I am running Bartlein 1-7 32in also.

I was able to get N570 and am running 129.3gr in my standard 375CT. Rumor has it more N570 will be available before the end of the year. I am running Bartlein 1-7 32in also.
Bullet weight helps...

For reference, I ran a 130gr load of returns under and cutting edge 377 for forming load. It ran 2980ish. I’m switching bullets now that all my brass is formed so that’s as good as I can get you for now

Here is my rifle. 35 degree shoulder

Bas

20191002_091602.jpg

Last edited:
Bullet weight helps...

For reference, I ran a 130gr load of returns under and cutting edge 377 for forming load. It ran 2980ish. I’m switching bullets now that all my brass is formed so that’s as good as I can get you for now

You're absolutely correct sir! I was looking for any loads but I did order the cutting edge 350 Lasers to start with. I am currently fireforming with 130 gr of retumbo (very little left) and 350 sierra matchkings

Reactions: Geno C.
You're absolutely correct sir! I was looking for any loads but I did order the cutting edge 350 Lasers to start with. I am currently fireforming with 130 gr of retumbo (very little left) and 350 sierra matchkings
What COL are you using for the 350gr matchkings? Any pressure at 130gr for your fireforming loads? I should be able to start putting together my fire forming loads here in a few weeks when I get unpacked and setup again. Sounds like Robert Vestal did about 6 of the BAS rifles all around the same time. My friend and I are 2 of them. Can't wait to get some trigger time on it!

Reactions: Geno C.
n570 in stock at powder valley right now. May be the perfect powder for the Cheytacs. Has been for me.