• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3rd Scheduled HardRock Match on May 4, 2013

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

O.K, I'm a day late. New ISP. And yes, the second match was cancelled, so you could consider this one the second. The numbering is up to you. At this point, both my att.net and yahoo.com addresses are working for pre-registration, but a PM here is the best bet. You'll get my new email address with the match results. The match will be on Saturday, May 4th. New shooters should make plans to attend the practice day on Friday, May 3rd. The match is held rain or shine unless the civil authorities close the roads. Safety meeting is at 0800, match will start @ 0830. All times CST.

Pre-registration is available to those who shot at least three of last years matches for the .308 and ATG classes, and is required if you are shooting in the first .223 class relays. Pre-registration opens with this announcement. Send a PM or email with the class(es) you will shoot, the cartridge for the rifle in each class, if anyone else will be using the same rifle, and if a brake or can is installed on the rifle. While we wish to encourage folks to pre-register, you will be on the Range Masters and my SL if you pre-register, don't attend the match, and fail to cancel your registration with a PX by 1800 on practice day. You don't want to go there. My PX is on the schedule, I don't have net access after 1800 on Thursdays.

The short version of the COF and rules is: 5 rounds at each 600, 800, 900 and 1k target with a 1 MOA 10 point bullseye and a 2 MOA 5 point scoring ring in 20 minutes. No sighters, no wind flags, and you have ring steel with at least one of your first five shots. Three classes, .223, .308, and AnyThing Goes.

For a full copy of the schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your First and Last name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

All PMs have a reply. Need some more .223 shooters to sign up.

Thanks,
DocB

Good day,

Bring your good wind dope and have rain gear on standby. Likely practice and match conditions are mostly cloudy, wind at 10 or higher from the West or Northwest, and a 30-40% chance of showers. At least the mirage will be down...

All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Really nice weather out there, no rain yet but wind is going to teach quite a few how harsh it can be. Good to see the shooters but after seeing me you can understand why it was just a short visit. Ben Ward ... 260 Oak St, not far from Auburn HS. Get Phone # from Huskey or DocB.
Have a good one

Good day,

A real HR match day! Everyone made it out, so life is good. Weather could have been better, like the road, but everyone was glad to finally get to shoot at distance again.

Match results have been sent, 17 failures at this time. Please let me know if I need to update your email address via PM.