• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 4" group with MPI rifle post was deleted

ramadisniper

Private
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2009
Ft. Benning, Ga
Looks like all the coments about that rifle and all got deleted, guessing by you the moderator. Guess it sucks to get called out and be a fraud on your own website. I know you are going to delete my profile and thats fine too, whatever. Don't go dropping shit like ohh I know people in Ranger batt and shit and lets come watch you group. Whatever, you let me know and we will make it happen they are welcome to come. I know folks at SOTIC, the USMC schools, the LE community, and many, many more. You say youre a marksmanship instructor...where would that be at? Funny I've never even heard of Sniperhide today untill one of my good friends let me know I needed to validate a subject. It appears to me you are nothing more than an internet sniper, wishing you really did the cool shit. I don't know you and don't really care to, you deleted something that did not appeal to you on your site and that is your right. Personally I don't like to be called a liar by someone who probably doesnt even have any credentials. Anyways, hope you feel really good about yourself,
SSG Peeps

Re: 4" group with MPI rifle post was deleted

This coment is directed to Lowlight, one of the moderators. We had a lengthy discussion earlier where he got pissed off and tried to drop names and discredit me and what I had to say. He clearly didn't like what I had to say back because he deleted it. As far as my credibility, Instructror USASS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ramadisniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea ill be there, leaving Sunday</div></div>

PM sent

Thanks

Commercial Entities are prohibited from doing business on Sniper's Hide without first committing to one of the Sponsorship Tiers listed in the Commercial Sales Section.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ramadisniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears to me you are nothing more than an internet sniper, wishing you really did the cool shit....</div></div>

Lol.
Internet rage.
it-rage.jpg

I suspect after shooting a 4" 20 shot groups at 1000 yards using special ball ammo out of a 308, the Competition will be a walk in the park. Although I thought it was a 3 gun comp, so their may not be any 1000 yards shots to clean up on.

I do know someone who will be there, if you want to bring that rifle and some special ball, perhaps a demonstration would be in order.

ITs a Spec Ops SNIPER comp, not PALMA, not BR, SNIPER.....why are you knocking my shooting ability? Its the gun that allowed me to do it? SPONSOR SPONSOR SPONSOR!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hairy spotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">drama like this is why i like lurking here </div></div>

+1
laugh.gif

Hey Ramadi,

Good Luck at the Comp. Being only non SF Team to get the invite means they all gonna be "gunning" for you
smile.gif

Tell my "Group" friends I said Hello and we all should get together and shoot in Anniston before their next SOTIC class.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect after shooting a 4" 20 shot groups at 1000 yards using special ball ammo out of a 308, the Competition will be a walk in the park. Although I thought it was a 3 gun comp, so their may not be any 1000 yards shots to clean up on.

I do know someone who will be there, if you want to bring that rifle and some special ball, perhaps a demonstration would be in order.

</div></div>

Special ball 173gr = a 20 shot 4" group at 1K,... I'd pay to see that done. I've shot enough of that shit in M14's that it ain't happening in that weapon. Granted I've never shot much SB in a bolt stick, but some/most lots of "Special Ball 173gr" is just a cut above MG ammo. I've still got some of that stuff laying around, never tried to bang it in a quality bolt stick but now I have to try it.

Hey Louis, FYI your information to Adam (Sorry Joe) was incorrect regarding us and "Group" so if you want to know what we do and who we do it for and how it's done, I recommend calling me.

just saying if your gonna fill people in, at least get it some what right

WOW i go back to work and look at what happens. Ramadi, Frank was everybit of what he says that he was. If youd like i can go over to the school house on Stones Bay and get you something showing it. Hell i probably know a couple guys that were around when Frank was there.

an instructor at the U.S Sniper school is not a school by far to brag about, it does not train anyone to become a sniper, its a power point school filled with hours upon hours of useless pointless slides. How does a soldier brag about his skills as a sniper when you work at a leg unit such as 2-29. And the picture...(hahahaha), legs army guys guys doing what they do best, taking pictures. Its sad to see that's what its come to. We all know regular army snipers do nothing more than observe, observe, observe, and report, no cool guy high speed picture here bud. And as a sniper school instructor, since when did the army start using special ball ammo for the sniper rifles, must have been hard times when you had to de-link M240 ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ramadisniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I know folks at SOTIC, the USMC schools, the LE community, and many, many more. </div></div>

id be curious to know what "folks" you know and at what Marine Corps schools???? Care to elaborate?

I got the beers....

if I shoot a 20 shot group at 100yd, it will be larger than 4", guess I can only claim to be the balls below you........

he was obviously in a danger zone. he wanted to be so sneaky that he let his buddy use the flash in a dark room...lol, you would think a sniper school instructor would know better

ramadisniper,

Hay man, these guys are just razing you. Check out the Comp. threads on here, look for Hard Rock match info, not very far from Benning at all.
Match's start again in Feb. if you can or want to come shoot with us. Most Fridays are P/days with match's on Saturdays.

Kenneth

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an instructor at the U.S Sniper school is not a school by far to brag about, it does not train anyone to become a sniper, its a power point school filled with hours upon hours of useless pointless slides. How does a soldier brag about his skills as a sniper when you work at a leg unit such as 2-29. And the picture...(hahahaha), legs army guys guys doing what they do best, taking pictures. Its sad to see that's what its come to. We all know regular army snipers do nothing more than observe, observe, observe, and report, no cool guy high speed picture here bud. And as a sniper school instructor, since when did the army start using special ball ammo for the sniper rifles, must have been hard times when you had to de-link M240 ammo. </div></div>

SGT Irving,

Your Batt-centric view aside, how would you know unless you have worked with RA snipers in a combat situation to quantify such a statement?

I'm not a sniper and don't claim to be, but I take issue with your statement re: them not doing anything but observing.

BCO
Id hit that target with over a 2" dispersion from CQB distance using .5-1oz of my own special ball ammo!

ahh, back on track again.

Well my offer stands, as I said in PM...

20 shots at 1000 yards with that rifle and 173gr Special Ball that all fit into a 6" circle with witnesses and I will write a public apology and post it on the front page of this site and sticky it in this forum... all 20 rounds in the circle, you can even do it on your home range.

I have worked with marines, RA, etc, on various accounts in states and combat, worded the statement wrong. I was referring to Ramadisniper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BR4V0.C0</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know what this is all about but...

Breasts anyone?

url]
</div></div>

Good lord shes a looker.

scott

Lowlight, I gotta see this, i'll be the witness today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have worked with marines, RA, etc, on various accounts in states and combat, worded the statement wrong. I was referring to Ramadisniper. </div></div>

Roger,Ranger.

Have a good one and stay safe. Apologies for my own misunderstanding of your intent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper33</div><div class="ubbcode-body">an instructor at the U.S Sniper school is not a school by far to brag about, it does not train anyone to become a sniper, its a power point school filled with hours upon hours of useless pointless slides.</div></div>

regardless of whatever personal qualifications you may have, there is no need for comments like this.

personal digs being thrown back and forth between guys is funny as f**k. bashing on the school in that manner is just arrogant and disrespectful.

just sayin..........

not so much bashing hardcore on the school, its towards the quality of instructions in the school. its sad that an instructor of the school gets on here a represents himself and snipers in a ridiculous manner. pictures of himself overseas (opsec), saying all this stuff about killing people for a living, etc, what professional sniper does this on a thread for everyone to see. talking about the glories of a sniper in a different environment is different, but not on a thread.

School trained or line plucked, there are some things folks don't talk about, unless they know who their talking to, thats a given.

The gloves are a nice touch, but the face shines a bit.