• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man after video shows officer pinning knee against his neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish as fuck failing to see how your liberties are being eroded one block a the time while you cheerlead the process along.

Use your hamster to turn the threadmill between your ears ,think for a second.

Meanwhile 4000miles away in Islamic Emirate of Ukstan , protests , of course no one gives a fuck about George but there is lots of pent up anger at botched lockdown measures .

''London today as thousands of Black Lives Matter protesters peacefully marched on the US Embassy in London, with hundreds more taking to the streets of Cardiff and Manchester, to demonstrate against the killing of George Floyd. The capital wasn't the only site of protests, with activists outside Cardiff Castle in Wales holding placards which said, 'The UK is not innocent,' and in Manchester hundreds flocked to show their solidarity in St. Peter's Square. ''
29043182-8374007-US_EMBASSY_LONDON_ENGLAND_Demonstrators_block_the_road_as_they_g-m-67_1590942213238.jpg
29041370-8374007-image-a-10_1590935802465.jpg

Last edited:
Why were the NG patrolling an area that seemed to be clear of protesters?

They had them on the run or they were flanking them I'm pretty sure. The mobs were deep into the residential areas. The guys in black are state patrol, those guys are well known DBs so I'm not surprised.

Designated terrorist organisation , is an inherently political label, easily abused and misused. Will be interesting to see when it comes to courts when it all falls apart as case for domestic organisations is not really in place .

https://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1283&context=nulr_online

Also written by NWU faculty you fucking commie.

Someone got enough of their shit!
yeah....they looked peaceful....swarming that rig. fuck em. turn them into grease stains as far as i am concerned.

and for @wade2big and @redneckbmxer24 ....... first off....you two obviously dont understand tongue in cheek humor. second....how in the fuck do either of you have any clue who is better than who? you dont.

because there are thin skinned, non-humor understanding people around here....let me break it down for those types:

if you are going to make your stand for whatever reason, use your damn head and give yourself a chance. wasting your life in a poorly planned stand is fucking foolish. oh, some of you I.D. 10 t’s will think homeslice was the macaroni. but take another look at his broken shell laying there with his ass up in the air and blood pouring out of his almost lifeless body. how good is he to his family now? if you’re going down, make it count. he didnt. wasted his monkey ass being a fool. like @Blue Sky Country said; use what you got, but be fucking smart so you stand a chance. this fuckwit woulda been just as well served jumping off the roof of his building and leaving a bloody mess on the sidewalk, hoping his bloody body would discourage looters. it would have been just as effective.

I’m guessing that tall ass motherfucker in the weird suit at the end of that video is antifa too.

Armor carrier, bump helmet, welding gloves, POV GoPro, reading the cops' names out loud for the vid... He's probably torching something now.

DC has cameras everywhere. Cops should be able to figure out what car this tall cunt rode to the riot.

Reactions: Milo 2.5
BREAKING: More threats from ANTIFA and BLM...

Screenshot_20200531-214943_jpg-1441752.JPG

And this just in from Minnie PD...

All of these MUST be taken seriously. Once the terrorists have reached critical mass in terms of manpower and cannon fodder willing to sacrifice themselves to the cult leaders, they will try to carry them out, just like ANTIFA in 1960s western Europe. Stay armed. Stay vigilant.

All the guns and not a single shot fired yet. Disclaimer... maybe possibly but not news worthy. So why not? Looting, burning, bottles and rocks but no one wants to start the big show?

You are wrong on so many levels. The people who are doing to this are white supremacists and organized crime from out of state, most likely Illinois, Chicago Italian mob folks. You got to listen to the mayor and governor. They know better than you. They have secret intel.
Ummmm. W.T.F I hope this is your attempting to be sarcastic

Reactions: Tazman
Anyone who thinks this is anything but a DNC funded plan (terrorist attack) to steal an election better be prepared. These people will not separate R from D but will instead burn your house down just to prove their point.

You won't be so hasty to take all the guns after they destroy your life and family or friends.

All of these MUST be taken seriously. Once the terrorists have reached critical mass in terms of manpower and cannon fodder willing to sacrifice themselves to the cult leaders, they will try to carry them out, just like ANTIFA in 1960s western Europe. Stay armed. Stay vigilant.

Source on this picture?

Some cunts are itching for a race war and some cunts are happy to oblige. Part of me hopes all the black and white supremacists just wipe each other out, but it's never clean like that.

It was posted on ARF GD and my coworker sent me a text saying "go to that thread and check this shit out"... Based on the title header, it seems to be some local buy/sell/trade directory like Craigslist...

So what is the plan of action if we see a police officer murdering a citizen?

Ive never come across a situation where I see someone being murdered in the street but I understand I do have the ability as an armed citizen to save their life. I do not have the whole story and thus it’s already super sketchy. Every CC instructor I’ve had has been extremely hesitant on this saying understand the person you are “saving” may be the actual attacker in a situation and you are taking on a lot of responsibility here.

unfortunately what you would be taking on saving this mans life I think likely would have been your own death.

Last edited:
All the guns and not a single shot fired yet. Disclaimer... maybe possibly but not news worthy. So why not? Looting, burning, bottles and rocks but no one wants to start the big show?

The real hardcore gangstas and boogaloo bois are still napping at the moment... Or counting rounds in magazines and looking out the windows for any flames on the horizon. There ARE an awful lot of firearms on the rioters' side, plus all the shit that got pilfered from destroyed police cruisers and precincts. However, if they use them, that is when the gangstas are going to wake up and it will turn into a purge...

Is that screenshot from Craigslist? Locations named are Houston suburbs.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Is that screenshot from Craigslist? Locations named are Houston suburbs.

Not my own screenshot, but circulated as an image file. Everybody stay vigilant. Simply unmasking them as domestic terrorists will not be enough. They will try something especially now that they are losing support from their traditional center-left and moderate left bases...

This is what I wanted to see. Too bad they didn’t stomp his ass first.

Sweet justice - nice to see people defending their home turf.

So how old was that antifa asshole? It looks like he's got quite the mop of grey hair. Is he some GenXer who is left over from the Seattle WTO protests twenty years ago?

Reactions: MarinePMI
So what is the plan of action if we see a police officer murdering a citizen?

Ive never come across a situation where I see someone being murdered in the street but I understand I do have the ability as an armed citizen to save their life. I do not have the whole story and thus it’s already super sketchy. Every CC instructor I’ve had has been extremely hesitant on this saying understand the person you are “saving” may be the actual attacker in a situation and you are taking on a lot of responsibility here.

unfortunately what you would be taking on saving this mans life I think likely would have been your own death.

I'd love to hear a response to this by one of our resident LE members.

It would seem to me that unless you've seen the entire situation play out, anything beyond calling 911 to report the situation seems excessively risky. If indeed you've seen enough to be convinced that action is required, then any action beyond words is indeed likely to result in a significant risk of your own death. I mean, you're presumably confronting an individual who is already threatening the life of a fellow civilian; it's not like this attitude is likely to improve by introducing one more threat to his authority.

Reactions: Gaznazdiak
That took long enough. 🧻

Susan Rice Goes Full Conspiracy Rant On CNN: 'Russians Behind Race Protest Mayhem!'

02isrk3dg1251.jpg

Reactions: MCSO1357
That took long enough. 🧻

Susan Rice Goes Full Conspiracy Rant On CNN: 'Russians Behind Race Protest Mayhem!'

02isrk3dg1251.jpg
Believing a bitch that is prescribed,... Prozac,... now that is funny.

There ARE an awful lot of firearms on the rioters' side, plus all the shit that got pilfered from destroyed police cruisers and precincts.
True, but here's one less pilfered police AR. As soon as homie lets go of the fire control group it gets exciting.

Some words of wisdom 🧻 from Rumsfeld in times past.

Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom

Lawlessness and looting in Baghdad as it is a natural consequence of the transition from a dictatorship to a free country, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Friday at the Pentagon.

"The task we've got ahead of us now is an awkward one ... It's untidy. And freedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things. They're also free to live their lives and do wonderful things. And that's what's going to happen here," Rumsfeld said.

So no worries after the looting stage they will live their lives and do wonderful things:devilish:

Meanwhile in Miami

Somebody really wants bad stuff to go down and is working hard to get it.

Posting all these threats that they are doing to come to the suburbs and do bad things to whitey and pillage, burn, rape, murder etc....
Then "suggesting" to all the "protesters" that they head to those same areas they just spent a couple days seeding with fear to make sure they had time to prepare well...

Somebody wants there to be lots of dead bodies on all sides.

Literally a week ago we weren't allowed to meet in crowds over 25, now a week later these idiots are having mass gatherings. Proves the pointlessness of the COVID isolation. Give the monkeys an inch and they'll take a mile, start shooting. George was a big 6'6 mofo and that cop was a skinny white dude. Sounds like a good idea to put the knee to the neck of someone twice your size who was resisting and just off of a 5 year prison term for armed robbery.

Now everyone claims "he was a sweet guy", yeah right.

Literally a week ago we weren't allowed to meet in crowds over 25, now a week later these idiots are having mass gatherings. Proves the pointlessness of the COVID isolation. Give the monkeys an inch and they'll take a mile, start shooting. George was a big 6'6 mofo and that cop was a skinny white dude. Sounds like a good idea to put the knee to the neck of someone twice your size who was resisting and just off of a 5 year prison term for armed robbery.

Now everyone claims "he was a sweet guy", yeah right.

Going to give the benefit of the doubt here and assume by “monkeys” you’re not being racially specific.

Make another post that requires the benefit of the doubt and it’ll be the last one you make on this site.

UKstan riot protest 101 :

tumblr_d1ce33f6341b9b3f3cb55098bdbd8048_0bdf6e85_640.jpg
tumblr_43e7de51fa165371276c7e90520943b6_7aa3e431_640.jpg

tumblr_b5d8e8c6884e0fe604c59e2e4f80e243_ad9543b1_640.jpg
tumblr_6c33a90f50b52ae5f25b0d6f56f2091d_05c2f081_640.jpg

tumblr_3e2fd32d52caadc73500f395a68f1fa1_11fbb3fe_640.jpg
tumblr_a8c7140385d54e632c3253557e3ea832_95312b49_640.jpg

tumblr_b33367f438fd9393ba4ef3a9660305e2_296553f7_640.jpg
tumblr_996e87f4bbe9c60ba72a66223342670c_96e017d9_640.jpg

tumblr_1ba857fc1cfb1bbc86d060e187941a42_928e4c2b_640.jpg

Missing this one. as unlike EU where geting arested on riots is kinda badge of honor , in US it can carry hefty jail times ,so no fun.
EZEUomwUcAAojJ3

Last edited:
"Going to give the benefit of the doubt here and assume by “monkeys” you’re not being racially specific.

Make another post that requires the benefit of the doubt and it’ll be the last one you make on this site. "

Don't you think this could of been asked in a PM. This guy may had no racial bias in this comment but you took the Gastapo aproach and put a post like this to show your authority. Low Light needs to assess his moderators and teach them to ask questions before assuming prejudice.

Two New York Attorneys Arrested For Throwing Molotov Cocktail At Police

It is now being reported that one of the defendants arrested, Colinford Mattis, 32, is a furloughed Pryor Cashman associate. Mattis is a graduate of New York University and Princeton University. He was reportedly arrested with a second attorney in the attack. Mattis is accused of driving a van and passenger Urooj Rahman, 31, threw a Molotov cocktail. Rahman is reportedly a human rights lawyer but also recently lost her job.
They are now charged with causing damage by fire and explosives to a police vehicle. If convicted, each of them faces up to 20 years behind bars. There is a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years.

The specific provision charged appears to be 18 U.S.C. 844 (i):
“Whoever maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy, by means of fire or an explosive, any building, vehicle, or other real or personal property used in interstate or foreign commerce or in any activity affecting interstate or foreign commerce shall be imprisoned for not less than 5 years and not more than 20 years, fined under this title, or both; and if personal injury results to any person, including any public safety officer performing duties as a direct or proximate result of conduct prohibited by this subsection, shall be imprisoned for not less than 7 years and not more than 40 years, fined under this title, or both; and if death results to any person, including any public safety officer performing duties as a direct or proximate result of conduct prohibited by this subsection, shall also be subject to imprisonment for any term of years, or to the death penalty or to life imprisonment.”

Colinford-Mattis-and-Urooj-Rahman.jpg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
"Going to give the benefit of the doubt here and assume by “monkeys” you’re not being racially specific.

Make another post that requires the benefit of the doubt and it’ll be the last one you make on this site. "

Don't you think this could of been asked in a PM. This guy may had no racial bias in this comment but you took the Gastapo aproach and put a post like this to show your authority. Low Light needs to assess his moderators and teach them to ask questions before assuming prejudice.

Many times, a public approach kills two birds with one stone. The potential offender is warned, and then any others reading it are also warned; saving the moderators the headache of chasing around after people who should know better, or need to be more careful in their responses.

If that approach offends someone, I'd suggest they grow a thicker skin, or find another past time. I'm not trying to be a prick here, but we don't get paid to do this, and there's only a handful of us, trying to police what is one of the largest precision rifle sites on the internet.

No, I want to make it very clear that everyone needs to make sure they don’t even begin to come across the wrong way. The site doesn’t need that kind of attention. Be it racism, extremism, anti-police, etc.

Had I “assumed prejudice” I would have banned him and deleted the post without saying a word.

Reactions: 5RWill
Two New York Attorneys Arrested For Throwing Molotov Cocktail At Police

It is now being reported that one of the defendants arrested, Colinford Mattis, 32, is a furloughed Pryor Cashman associate. Mattis is a graduate of New York University and Princeton University. He was reportedly arrested with a second attorney in the attack. Mattis is accused of driving a van and passenger Urooj Rahman, 31, threw a Molotov cocktail. Rahman is reportedly a human rights lawyer but also recently lost her job.
They are now charged with causing damage by fire and explosives to a police vehicle. If convicted, each of them faces up to 20 years behind bars. There is a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years.

The specific provision charged appears to be 18 U.S.C. 844 (i):

Colinford-Mattis-and-Urooj-Rahman.jpg

Awesome!

Hear that toilet flush? That is two good paying careers going into the septic tank.

No, I want to make it very clear that everyone needs to make sure they don’t even begin to come across the wrong way.

The site doesn’t need that kind of attention.

Guess it's just where I'm from any individual lacking decency, climbing on top of cars, throwing stuff around, and lighting random stuff ablaze with no purpose is considered a monkey regardless of race. I can see where me referring to the rioters/looters as racist, since it does appear most of the serious rioters (those looting and becoming seriously violent) are African-American. That isn't racist, it's just the obvious truth. If you don't want to be called an idiot don't act like one and don't encourage the other people around you to act in a way that would be made fun of.

While George Floyd's death may have been a hate crime or may have been a cop fed up with dealing with assholes, there are definitely hate crimes being committed the other way currently. The rioters are making it about race and targeting their violence. Just like 1992, whenever a crime is perceived against one race there are usually 3-4 definite hate crimes committed the other way in retaliation that slide by.

I don’t see it posted here and not sure how to get a video off IG, it there’s a video that surfaced out of Dallas from last night. It starts looking like antifa assholes tearing down a construction zone barricade in the middle of the street with lane closure signs and everything. They get it torn down and low and behold it reveals a couple pallets of bricks. This is an area that shows asphalt and concrete with big buildings all around so they WOULD NOT be used for road construction, but they’re sitting in what appears the left center travel lane.

That’s some well planned shit.

Have heard similar stories of brick piles popping up on published protest routes in metro areas...

Status
Not open for further replies.