• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

40x Rimfire Bolt for sale

Re: 40x Rimfire Bolt for sale

Gun parts on Ebay...sounds like a good way to kiss 200 bones good bye.

Optics and accessories are one thing but parts are another. In any case I hope neither party gets shafted by the Ebay police on this as those bolts are few and far.

Seen that a few days back. I am willing to bet some desparate fool will pay about $275 for it when the dust settles. Then they may well find out it is too short and they will have to pay to set the barrel back which will end up more than fitting a new PTG with new spring and extractors.

Kinda like a 52 bolt bringing $300 or more a couple weeks back. My guess to get a stripped barreled receiver up and running. More sense to buy a complete rifle and actually have something that will hold or appreciate in value!!!

Just my worthless .02 cent opinion though!

+1 S.D. It seems silly to me also. I am sure that someone will spend a small fortune for it and regret it later. Hummmmmm, how do I think about it? Let me put it this way...I am not bidding on it. I have enough money pits to worry about!

e-bay has allowed the sale of parts again. The bean counters have seen the loss in there profites