• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

42-12 Dawgs Win

Re: 42-12 Dawgs Win

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighGroundMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well first quarter is over. Yawn! A few good plays and some nice defense. Johnny Football would have that scoreboard lit up by now. Maybe next year. Hope the best team really wins cause Notre Dame really sucks and <span style="color: #CC0000"> needs to be put in their place. </div></div>
</span>
Aint gonna happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighGroundMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notre Dame really sucks and needs to be put in their place. </div></div>

What an idiotic thing to say. It's obvious you do not make your living as a color commentator for college football. Notre Dame is one of the most storied programs in college football and very few teams can even come close to their history.

No matter who goes to Miami, Notre Dame is going to play hard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighGroundMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notre Dame really sucks and needs to be put in their place. </div></div>

What an idiotic thing to say. It's obvious you do not make your living as a color commentator for college football. Notre Dame is one of the most storied programs in college football and very few teams can even come close to their history.

No matter who goes to Miami, Notre Dame is going to play hard. </div></div>

Perhaps second only to Alabama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighGroundMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notre Dame really sucks and needs to be put in their place. </div></div>

I couldn't agree more, let's not forget how ND has the highest graduation rate as well as one of the highest academic standards in college football.

Agreed it's also to note ND is tied with Bama for the number one defense in the land. And have a very difficult schedule. Every time someone has doubted them they've come through. If Bama wins which i still think they will despite Georgia catching these breaks, i think we'll have a good NCG on our hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windermike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alabama will have trouble finding the enzone. Their 12 point will come off of 4 feild goals. Georgia's two freshmen runningbacks will run for about 150 yards each. Nick Saban will crawl in a hoke and lick his wounds until spring pratice.

GO DAWGS

Mike </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: windermike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Almost gametime I am changing my prediction. 45-9 dawgs win. They will try 4 feildgoals and only make 3.

Go dawgs </div></div>

2mewb2u.jpg

That's got to be a record! An entire page of posts between the time I hit reply and submit...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 26pt">HAHAHAHA GEORGIA!!!! GO FORNICATE YOURSELVES WITH A RUSTY IRON ROD!!!! YOU GOT BEAT BY A CRYBABY!!!!</span></span> </div></div>

Me like Mike.
Roll TIde!

Can this National Championship game be anything but great? Alabama and Notre Dame. Now there is a great rivalry. I can't wait.

Helluva game! Georgia can hold their head up high on a great effort. It was a little too close for my liking but great tv.

I abhor close games.
This game solidified what I've thought since about week 4 of this season.....I don't think Alabama could beat Oregon. Their secondary is just too weak. Georgia exposed Alabama's biggest weakness. I think Oregon would pick their secondary apart. Hurts to say it, but it is true.
I guess what I'm saying is that Alabama has an infinitely better chance of beating Notre Dame than they would Oregon (and Notre Dame is by no means going to be a pushover).

I think I'm going to mail a fruit basket to David Shaw for Christmas.

Roll Tide.

I don't think it matters what Oregon could or could not do against the secondary... because they are not playing in the NC game!

Oregon would not get the ball. The Alabama running backs would just run four or five yards and take a knee. The next play do the same. Before you know it the game is over! By the way, how did Oregon do against Auburn? If I remember Auburn was not exactly leading the SEC in defense that year either. The highly admired Baylor defense put the brakes on Oregon this year didn't they?

Well I had a stroke last night. I did not think GA could score 3 touchdowns against BAMA much less get a defensive TD. But they were held to 113 on the ground. So much for the two freshmen RB making 150 each. Their QB threw into BAMAs secondary sometimes at will, other times.... Well we know how it ended. Even if the game had been an hour longer BAMA would still prevail.
Roll Tide Roll

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I had a stroke last night. I did not think GA could score 3 touchdowns against BAMA much less get a defensive TD. But they were held to 113 on the ground. So much for the two freshmen RB making 150 each. Their QB threw into BAMAs secondary sometimes at will, other times.... Well we know how it ended. Even if the game had been an hour longer BAMA would still prevail.
Roll Tide Roll </div></div>

Manuresky. I think that had the Georgia receiver just dropped the last pass it would have been a different outcome....but thats an if and means little today.

dontknowdip
Lance Corporal

Saban is showing concern for a team ranked number three at the moment that is destined to have their feelings hurt and be relegated to a meaningless bowl against a dismal team who will probably win because Georgia feels slighted and unmotivated to play.....just saying

........ I believe that I might have hit the nail squarely on the head. The SEC, I believe, should get rid of the championship game before the NCAA goes to a playoff. What happened to Georgia is not right and THAT is what Saban was trying to get across.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I had a stroke last night. I did not think GA could score 3 touchdowns against BAMA much less get a defensive TD. But they were held to 113 on the ground. So much for the two freshmen RB making 150 each. Their QB threw into BAMAs secondary sometimes at will, other times.... Well we know how it ended. Even if the game had been an hour longer BAMA would still prevail.
Roll Tide Roll </div></div>

Manuresky. <span style="color: #CC0000">I think that had the Georgia receiver just dropped the last pass it would have been a different outcome....but thats an if and means little today.</span> </div></div>

Well no shit..... they would have won the game with time running out.