• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors .45 Cal Suppressor Suggestions?

Flatland308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
West Texas
Gang, I am looking for a suppressor for my HK45ct. Anyone have suggestions out there concerning this? I have seen Osprey and Tirant seem to be high on the list but am I missing anything?

Gang, I am looking for a suppressor for my HK45ct. Anyone have suggestions out there concerning this? I have seen Osprey and Tirant seem to be high on the list but am I missing anything?

Very happy with my HEMS suppressor that I purchased 4 years ago. Mounted to my HK USP Tactical. Flawless operation.

I have a Gemtech on my HK USP Tactical. Also use it on my USC/UMP conversion. It works great and it's pretty quite, especially wet.

I just got my TiRant on Monday and used it on my .45 and 9mm. I don't have any experience with other cans to compare it to but I'm very happy with the results. I love the interchangeability of it and that's why I also bought the SDN-6 to use with a .308 and .223.

Although I have an Osprey and love it, I would buy the SWR Octane 45 HD as a second choice.

I went osprey for my 45c and anticipate its forms to come through in the next month. I was deciding between the osprey and the Tirant as well. Went with silencerco because of being able to use it with my carry sights. They are both hearing safe dry, user serviceable and can be used on sub calibers. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

You can't go wrong with the Ti-rant, and its the best looking can on the market. You may also consider the short version too. I have the Ti-rant S 9mm and its tiny and does a great job. Just a little bit louder than its BIG brother.