• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

4th Annual 4R Rifle Club Team Hunting Challenge

Re: 4th Annual 4R Rifle Club Team Hunting Challenge

I'll echo everyone's comments as well. It was an awesome match. From the course of fire to the prize table. Thanks to BJ, Adam, Rick, & Robert & landowner and anyone else who helped you set up, etc. you guys busted your asses and we appreciate it.
Thanks to all the sponsors who ponied up as well. That was a heck of a prize table.

Perhaps redundant, but, I need to mirror the above posts.
BJ, thanks, man. I know running these things is a ton of work. Thanks to all the ROs and everyone involved as well. It was a great match.

Huge thanks to the sponcors as well. Everyone should take a minute to send out an email or Facebook thanks to these guys, let em know you appreciate it.

I don't even know where we finished yet, but I know it was a great time. Eagerly awaiting scores
smile.gif

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Thank you guys for showing up and making it work as well. Once we got over the cluster in the begining things went as I had hoped. Got some ideas on how to make it work a little smoother and faster for next year!!

Big thanks to landowner and sponsors. We couldn't do any of this stuff w/out their support. Also a BIG thanks to Adam, Rick and Robert. You guys made it go and I couldn't have done it w/out their help. If any of you want to personally call or write the land owner and thank him (which would be awesome!) let me know and I will get you his address and or phone #.

I will get some pics and results up either tonight or tomorrow. Trying to get caught up at work today!

Thanks again guys

Thanks to BJ and the entire crew that worked to put this match on. it was a great match with a great prize table. thank you to all of the sponsors. Had a great time and can't wait until the next one. Congratulations to Brody and Dean for their win.

Apparently the saying that there are only steers and queers in TX applies to TN as well.

4RShoot2011065.jpg

Thank you bj and crew for a nice shoot and congrats to dean and brody, tomm and john, and to the rest of the copetitors for showing good sportsmans ship it always nice to be around a top notch group and to the texas guys that tryied screwing us in the calcutta thank you we needed that extra money.

I would like to have the farmers number and schitt and bender for a thank you call.

Maybe next year me and my partner can practice before the shoot!!!

Travis Case

p.s. Mick im sending you youre shooting mat with some oklahoma sandburrs and a couple of 10 foot rattle snakes in a box enjoy.

Ditto all the above comments!

My son and I had a great time and learned a lot about wind calls (shooting .308's).

My son hit the 1038 yard target holding 4.7 mils of wind! He said "Dad, if the wind gets any worse are we gonna dial AND hold?? My scope only has 5 mils of marking...."

Please send out or post a sponsor list so we can send thanks to everyone.

Let's see the full results!

Big thanks to BJ, Adam, Rick, Robert, and all the sponsors. I had a great time, maybe next year I can shoot a little better. Congrats to Dean and Brody. They're hot, and they're shooting good!

Well first thing is I have to appologize. I wrote down the full results and now seem to have lost them. I will keep looking but we cleaned out the motor home and didn't find them. I'm betting they caught one of those wind gusts as we were handing out prizes and are probably in KS by now.

With that said I do have the pics for the first 9 places I think and I will get close on the scores as well.

1st place: Dean Morris and Brody Ward 192 pts
4RShoot2011072.jpg

2nd Place: Jon Beanland and Tom Ross 181 pts
4RShoot2011074.jpg

3rd place: Travis Case and Jerry Newman 181 pts
4RShoot2011075.jpg

4th Place: Preston Pritchett and Wade Stuteville 171 pts
4RShoot2011076.jpg

5th Place: Justin Shireman and Mark Carr 163 pts
4RShoot2011077.jpg

6th Place: Richard Emmons and Dustin Morris 163 pts
4RShoot2011078.jpg

7th Place: Tony McCullom and Bill Knight
4RShoot2011079.jpg

8th Place: Matt Parry and Cousin Eddie Clark
4RShoot2011080.jpg

9th Place: Shane Herman and Ben Burrow
4RShoot2011081.jpg

Just a few more pics of the day:

The Mr. Congeneality award goes to Mike Luckett:
4RShoot2011068.jpg

Prize table:
4RShoot2011063.jpg

4RShoot2011061.jpg

4RShoot2011060.jpg

4RShoot2011059.jpg

4RShoot2011058.jpg

B.J. Thanks again for a great shoot, despite that damn OK wind. Starting to see why those OK guys are so tough to beat. If you could I'd like the landowners contact info also.
Thanks,
Tony McCollum

Just wanted to give you guys a complete sponsor list:

Schmidt and Bender
Swarovski Optik
Vortex Optics
NightForce
Leupold
Savage Arms
McMillan Stocks
Thompson Center Arms
Hornady Mfg.
US Peacekeepers
Eberlestock
Lerch Knives
Applied Ballistics
Thoroughbred Rifles
Berger Bullets
Mile High Shooting Supply
Krieger Barrels
Bergara Barrels
Surgeon Rifles
Third Generation Shooting Supply
Badlands Tactical Training
Battenfield Technologies

Thanks to B.J. and the rest of his crew for putting this on. Also thanks to the landowner and the sponsors! And our RO's. ( It was good times shootin with ya.)

I want to give a Huge Thank You to BJ, Adam, Rick & Robert and the Landowner. Absolutely an Awesome match. I really enjoyed the laid back attitude and atmosphere of the match & the guys we shot around.

I also want to Thank ALL of the sponsors, ecspecially Swarovski for the Spotting Scopes Brody & I won. What an Awesome prize table.

Also a Big Thank You to everybody that participated in the callcutta and Rick Jensen for handling the money & payout details.

I wanted to say thanks to BJ and all the crew that supported this match. We had a really good time and really enjoyed the course of fire. I feel that you could not have possibly squeezed any more shooting into a one day event. I'd also like to thank all the great sponsers for all the donations they made to the prize table. I'm really looking foward to shooting it again next year.

Dustin

Need to add a couple of thank yous. One I forgot and one from this past weekend.

First of all want to give a BIG thanks to the Dustin Beams and the Okarche, OK vo-ag dept. They cut and welded up all of the A frame legs for our targets. Did an outstanding job!! Saved Adam and I alot of shop time!! If you don't already make sure and support our schools ag programs.

And the last one to my wonderful wife. She has put up w/my shooting/hunting habits for about 10 years and yet she was kind enough to go out and help me take down the entire range yesterday. She complained a little but I couldn't have done it w/out her!!