• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5 million reparations

Y'all wanna no whare to's invent....err, invert.....no dammit, invest ?

Be done gettin' yo sef one a deez tings my nizzle.
Fo sheezie.
Shit.

dub-bellagio_large.jpg

Union Jack did all the same shit. Same with Canada.

Confederacy lost.
Britain never lost anything.

History is a bitch.

Attachments

• Mematic_20220330_222234.jpg
    Mematic_20220330_222234.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 45
I could be wrong....but.....didn't WE send the limeys packing ?

Yea, they lost the US, and they lost TO the US.

Yes. But were never destroyed and subjugated like say Nazi Germany or Japan.

They just kinda said screw this and left.

My point is that, the Union Jack should "outrage the world" the way the Stars and Bars do.....but do not because 95% of people are clueless about history.

Motherfucker skipped school for 12 years and flunked out of college six times.....................................................do you really think he is going to a "black language class"????

Or let’s say he actually knows how to drive a tractor; you think he’s actually going to do any WORK with it?? Heck no, he would get his “work boots” dirty…..

This reminders me of the stories about countries in Africa that had been settled by various European peoples, tamed, farmed, economically grown, etc…….that collapsed when all the land was given back to the locals who returned it to the their bush glory days where it remains now.

Why would you need shoe polish?
You are thinking all wrong, that'll only get you 5 million.
Invest a little in key restaurant franchises around Sacramento and make hundreds of millions.
Im going to set up a knock off KFC that sells chrome rims and gold chains in the dining room.

Sacramento officials are discussing reparations to the tune of 5 million for each black resident. Get me some shoe polish and book my flight I am all in this bitch!!!!!!
In 2020 Sacramento claimed 67, 891 black residents, that's
$339,455,000,000.00 in Sacramento alone. Pretty sure it's eleven trillion two hundred fifty billion for the whole state.

That looks like this if I did the math right...

$11,255,000,000,000.00

That's almost half the US GDP in 2021, the fuck? Californias GDP was only 3.35 trillion in 2021 so over 3.25 times the states GDP in repatriations...

For fun let’s say this caught on and went nation wide it's
$208,000,000,000,000.00, the world GDP is less than half at $96,000,000,000,000.00

Math could be off it's late as hell after all.

Last edited:

now pay us " me " for the pain and suffering my people have faced over the centuries 5 mill will buy a nice stock pile of primers and powder .

Reactions: DIBBS
All for the up and coming election, we will see if they can truly be bought or they want freedom like they say.

Reactions: Bigfatcock
Maybe Addidas can offload a billion worth of unsold Kanye West shoes and get reimbursed by California

''Warehouses operated by Adidas AG are stuffed with a market value of more than $1 billion of unsold Yeezy products. Top executives have been mulling over what to do with all those Yeezy shoes since it terminated its contract with Kanye West last October.
Burning is not the solution," Gulden said. He said over time, the German sportswear maker will "try to sell parts of the product" and donate the profit to charities of people who "were hurt" by West's antisemitic comments last year. ''

*still mindbogling that someone manufactured billion worth of Kanye West shoes in the first place,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
Maybe Addidas can offload a billion worth of unsold Kanye West shoes and get reimbursed by California

''Warehouses operated by Adidas AG are stuffed with a market value of more than $1 billion of unsold Yeezy products. Top executives have been mulling over what to do with all those Yeezy shoes since it terminated its contract with Kanye West last October.
Burning is not the solution," Gulden said. He said over time, the German sportswear maker will "try to sell parts of the product" and donate the profit to charities of people who "were hurt" by West's antisemitic comments last year. ''

*still mondbogling that someone manufactured billion worth of Kanye West shoes in the first place,

Yeezy’s are very popular. They were a status symbol.

One of the funniest shows ever. I doubt you would even be allowed to air it today.
Stolen to post on Facebook. My coming ban there will give me more time here.