• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

51st State

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
8E020028-AF03-4C2F-8FDF-7C67022EE8E0.jpeg

Puerto Rico May potentially become a state.

Gonna have to update the flag

View attachment 8022058

Not sure what their motivation is, but looks like its passing.

The majority of PuertoRicans I know are staunch right wingers.
maybe the ones living here are but puerto rico itself is made up of brown people and brown people vote the way theyre told to and the way other brown people vote. the ones that moved here left to escape that mentality. Its just another Democrat state.

maybe the ones living here are but puerto rico itself is made up of brown people and brown people vote the way theyre told to and the way other brown people vote. the ones that moved here left to escape that mentality. Its just another Democrat state.
Maybe Dems, looking to buffer their voting base?

Yeah and that is why some left, to get away from violence and bullshit. Some of the stories I have heard... whew!

Reactions: BurtG
They've had a non voting rep for how long?

Some pay federal taxes...

Some are subject to various US laws...

There are lots of things that PR residents are subject to that the USA has said "you will do these things" yet they have no real representation.

Didnt we fight a small war over "taxation without representation"??? Asking for a friend...

Reactions: shoobe01
Maybe Dems, looking to buffer their voting base?

Yeah and that is why some left, to get away from violence and bullshit. Some of the stories I have heard... whew!
They already have the vote of the people in PR, what they are trying to get is two more D Senators and at least one D Representative to pad their vote in Congress.

Holy shit man that's going too far, even for the bear pit.

There are lots of things that PR residents are subject to that the USA has said "you will do these things" yet they have no real representation.

Didnt we fight a small war over "taxation without representation"??? Asking for a friend...
No body asked their(PR residents) approval when the Spanish sold them to the US either.

Reactions: EM92wx
Holy shit man that's going too far, even for the bear pit.
Am I wrong though? its not meant to be derogatory. people of color are more tribal as in they are more susceptible to and being bound to social and cultural group think. Just like black folks are going to do whatever the "Black thing" is so if you control what the black thing is like the Democrats do then you essentially contol what the group does. Hispanics are not much different except the one that recognize the government tyrany and communism. thats why the Dems only import the poor ones and Keep their minority population in their cities poor and disenfranchised. Ignorant eneducated people are easy to influence and control.

Last edited:
Already been said. The D lead house is trying to push all kinds of bullshit through before they lose the majority. Question is, what kind of vote would it need in the Senate, simple majority or 60?

I dont know if it has to hit 60 vote threshold, but possibly. Then it has to go to PR to vote for or against in a general election. So I would say it would take at least a year if not 2 before this would actually go down...

Reactions: Cowpokey
Am I wrong though? its not meant to be derogatory. people of color are more tribal as in they are more susceptible to and being bound to social and cultural group think. Just like black folks are going to do whatever the "Black thing" is so if you control what the black thing is like the Democrats do then you essentially contol what the group does. Hispanics are not much different except the one that recognize the government tyrany and communism. thats why the Dems only import the poor ones and Keep their minority population in their cities poor and disenfranchised. Ignorant eneducated people are easy to influence and control.
A generalization like that is derogatory. Its far more determined by educational, social, and economic development than race or color.

Can we start by getting rid of commiefornia, Oregon and Washington? We don't have to get rid of the whole states, just the 1/3 part of each closest to the ocean.
Only if we throw in every thing east and north of Richmond Va to 200 miles north of Baston (not an sp). And Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, DFW, San Antonio, and any others with populations over 500K

Can we start by getting rid of commiefornia, Oregon and Washington? We don't have to get rid of the whole states, just the 1/3 part of each closest to the ocean.
Sure. I’m open to any new border interpretations

Reactions: Cowpokey
A generalization like that is derogatory. Its far more determined by educational, social, and economic development than race or color.
Actually given someone's race, I (and any statistician) can predict your voting patterns fairly well.

Given: Subject is Black: 90% accuracy
Subject is Hispanic: 75% Accuracy
Subject is White: 60 Percent Accuracy

Why that is may be up for debate, but the numbers dont lie.

Only if we throw in every thing east and north of Richmond Va to 200 miles north of Baston (not an sp). And Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, DFW, San Antonio, and any others with populations over 500K
I'd say everything east of I-95, to include everything inside the beltways of DC and Baltimore...skip back over west of I95 going north to include Philly and NYC. I think that would take care of a lot of the east coast. Can we keep the Eastern Shore of MD though, lots of good rednecks there.

Or, maybe an easier solution for the east coast, every blue county...drop them in the Atlantic, might be decent fish reefs?

Reactions: 101st

I believe we should take another look at that subject. I pay a bunch of taxes where I don't seem to have any "representation".

Unless you want to call them "fees", "surcharges", or "permits" (that cost money).

Reactions: ewoaf and BCP
I'd say everything east of I-95, to include everything inside the beltways of DC and Baltimore...skip back over west of I95 going north to include Philly and NYC. I think that would take care of a lot of the east coast. Can we keep the Eastern Shore of MD though, lots of good rednecks there.
Except you'd have to get rid of Salisbury, Princess Anne, Ocean Pines, Berlin, Cambridge, Easton (and St Michaels) and pretty much anything from Queens Town to the bridge. Lower Delaware suffers from the beaches as well. Ditch most of the regions along Route 1 and Sussex county would be a red county. Burn everything from Dover north and it'd be a red state.

That is the most *woke* thing I have seen you state on this board.

It's not the only woke thing, just the most woke thing.

Every poll ever done is a study in generalizations.....get over it.

It's all related. uncomfortable truths. tribalism is a thing and it has more to do with skin color, culture, and geographics.
Culture to a point, but color and geography, no.

You think being white makes people special. I could refer you to people like Jeff Dahmer and most of the serial murderers, The Nazis, The Russian Commies, and on and on. Yeah, we've developed technology, no shit, but how have we used, or abused it. Why are thousands starving when we could have a lot less and feed the world. We're not 'special', we're just in charge now.

As Ive said repeatedly. while as Jefferson said. "Knowledge is power", I say, "Power without wisdom is folly."

And now )perhaps not you) will accuse me of being woke because Im capable of thinking and not regurgitating the same stupid shit Im fed. And no to the moron below you, I dont hate myself because Im white, I like white, Im just not blind to truth.

Pop fucking corn.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Also PR doesn't pay Federal Income Tax. No that No Rep w/o tax thing is kinda moot.

There are lots of people who live in PR that pay federal taxes...

NOW they are not generally "residents" of PR from my understanding, they simply live there. I dont believe there is such thing as "ex-pat" status down there where you dont pay taxes, so if you move there to work, retire, etc... you still are on the federal tax hook. Its true the real "residents/citizens" of PR dont pay federal taxes, they also dont get SSI, medicare, etc...

So part of this push I guarantee is to get federal tax revenue from them... but they wont IMO just "magically" be eligible for full SSI or medicare/medicaid because they didnt pay in long enough... So new tax revenue, at the full rate mind you, without having to outflow anything to SSI/Medicare/aid for xx years? winner winner chicken dinner... And the PR people probably wont catch onto the game and will vote away their freedom for a few shekels in return...

I still think she looks good...just need to put a ball gag in her mouth.
Hell yeah she looks good!

Look at that rack dude!
And you can tell shes gotta serious hind end anytime she wears a tight dress..
If only @Threadcutter308 would quit holding out on posting the leaked nudes hes got hidden, we'd be in business.

Hell yeah she looks good!

Look at that rack dude!
And you can tell shes gotta serious hind end anytime she wears a tight dress..
If only @Threadcutter308 would quit holding out on posting the leaked nudes hes got hidden, we'd be in business.
She's got nice tits......;)

Herman Munster Happy.gif

I've long been a supporter of sovereignty for all remaining US territories. Just end it already; not their choice however leave them as a protectorate via treaty, but just end it. If they want to apply for statehood after a decade of self rule, we'll be happy to review their applications. I don't want a dime from them, and don't want my dimes going to them either.

As for this bill, more AOC grandstanding with zero chance of passage in the senate.

I've long been a supporter of sovereignty for all remaining US territories. Just end it already; not their choice however leave them as a protectorate via treaty, but just end it. If they want to apply for statehood after a decade of self rule, we'll be happy to review their applications. I don't want a dime from them, and don't want my dimes going to them either.

As for this bill, more AOC grandstanding with zero chance of passage in the senate.
Just more motherfuckers draining and sucking on the tit!

Reactions: kmckinnon
Culture to a point, but color and geography, no.

You think being white makes people special. I could refer you to people like Jeff Dahmer and most of the serial murderers, The Nazis, The Russian Commies, and on and on. Yeah, we've developed technology, no shit, but how have we used, or abused it. Why are thousands starving when we could have a lot less and feed the world. We're not 'special', we're just in charge now.

As Ive said repeatedly. while as Jefferson said. "Knowledge is power", I say, "Power without wisdom is folly."

And now )perhaps not you) will accuse me of being woke because Im capable of thinking and not regurgitating the same stupid shit Im fed. And no to the moron below you, I dont hate myself because Im white, I like white, Im just not blind to truth.

Pop fucking corn.
sometimes when people see something as slightly offensive they rush to judge it and not rush to fully understand it. I feel like you're misunderstanding what Im saying and projecting something totally different on to it.

conversely in my observation white people tend to be more rebellious and nomadic vs tribal. more of a culture of being different and breaking the mold. why you find more of them in rural and remote areas away from people. white people generally dont aspire live around other white people because they are white. it's more about quality of life. thats also why there are less cultural norms.

sometimes when people see something as slightly offensive they rush to judge it and not rush to fully understand it. I feel like you're misunderstanding what Im saying and projecting something totally different on to it.

conversely in my observation white people tend to be more rebellious and nomadic vs tribal. more of a culture of being different and breaking the mold. why you find more of them in rural and remote areas away from people. white people generally dont aspire live around other white people because they are white. it's more about quality of life. thats also why there are less cultural norms.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but you come off as a racist. I guess you feel like that's your right, since you're "oppressed" and "the white man keeps holding you down". FYI, every culture I've been in (stationed around the world), us white folk have "some" racists...the other countries around the world are actually racist to more of an extent that you'd understand in ten lifetimes. Go cry to the ACLU...

Yes, I may have over reacted. It was more about the other post. No harm intended.

Re: Your second statement, so much of that depends on the time, era, area, youre speaking of. I'd guess were both whitey's :cool: so many of our ancestors were tribal The Irish lived in tribes and villages, even the Norse explored as tribes.

Then there are the Bedouins who are surely nomadic. There have been explorers in every time and culture.

Thats something I had to learn in studying the Bible. We read something and want to take it as written but its so difficult to understand true meanings of something that has been translated from many languages, spanning many centuries, and translated by different men with varying skill lever, wisdom and motives for doing it.

One must be very careful and thorough.

Edited to add : And cautious to judge as we sish to be judged. Thats a subject for a whole thread.

Reactions: AZLONGRIDER
You need to run this by @308pirate as I believe he is from Puerto Rico and can shed some light on this topic.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you come off as a racist. I guess you feel like that's your right, since you're "oppressed" and "the white man keeps holding you down". FYI, every culture I've been in (stationed around the world), us white folk have "some" racists...the other countries around the world are actually racist to more of an extent that you'd understand in ten lifetimes. Go cry to the ACLU...
Seriously? what defines a racist exactly? all ive really said is people of color stick together. Is that an insult or demeaning? I didnt say anyone was inferior or superior based on skin color. in my few years on this rock ive seen some things and noticed some trends.

Pretty gnarly gang hit from PR

Any guesses on what the full auto pistol was? That fire rate sounded pretty insane. Some said G18.. but where TF is a Puerto Rican getting a actual G18? A Glock w/ illegal full auto sear maybe,,

Last edited:
Seriously? what defines a racist exactly? all ive really said is people of color stick together. Is that an insult or demeaning? I didnt say anyone was inferior or superior based on skin color. in my few years on this rock ive seen some things and noticed some trends.
Its true...until isnt. In my former home, Virginia, I saw an occasional mixed race (black/white) couple. Here in SW Oklahoma I see a LOT more, ,Eventually cultures will merge...unless we destroy ourselves first,

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶