• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

51st State

The point is you know fucking nothing about my society.

You're just another stupid ass fucking gringo who thinks all latin americans are mexican/honduran indian peasants.

I say again, ANOTHER STUPID ASS IGNORANT GRINGO. Worse yet, a fucking Californian
Racists name calling isn't tolerated in any direction here. Take a chill pill.

Reactions: UKDslayer
That is exactly what crossed my mind.

I think if we are going to absorb Puerto Rico. We need to snag a few other countries to keep the flag balanced, at least 5.

Maybe Split up California and Oregon... Add an east and west Dakota.
Just annex Baja. It's a peninsula. It'd probably solve at least one drug cartel problem, just by doing that. :p

Just annex Baja. It's a peninsula. It'd probably solve at least one drug cartel problem, just by doing that. :p

Why can't we annex the Phillipines? Our military has spent enough time there, and the people for the most part in my experience are very hard working and ethical. Gonna be a few bad apples everywhere, but if I had my choice who to annex...

Why can't we annex the Phillipines? Our military has spent enough time there, and the people for the most part in my experience are very hard working and ethical. Gonna be a few bad apples everywhere, but if I had my choice who to annex...
Should never have closed Clark.

Ummm...because Mindanao is the most densely populated Muslim area in the world, and has been a hotbed of islamic extremists for years? You'd basically have to turn the 2nd largest island in the Philippines into glass to have any hope of having any peace there. And even with that, it'd still be a big "maybe".

How about Guam?

Baja sounds nice. When I was a teenager one of my sisters high school friends was from Mexico. Her parents were wealthy to the point that Renata had 24/7 security when she lived in Mexico as she was a potential kidnap ransom target. They tried a few times. She didn’t have that issue state side and one of the reasons her parents moved her here to go to School.

They play by different rules down there. Notice the Cartel recently turned over the people involved in that recent “plastic surgery” thing, not the official Government… the cartel.

Reactions: MarinePMI
The DNC just wants another Welfare State that will always vote D. I say, just give them their freedom. They've lived off of the US taxpayer long enough. We only have Puerto Rico, because of a bad settlement that gave us PR, and the Philippines, but let Spain keep Cuba (except for one base). Philippines are sovereign, and let us have a base or two. Hawaii is a D state, and used to be a nice place, until the Commie Dems took it over.