• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 556 Can; Polonium?

To be honest I haven’t shot it with the suppressor off yet. I had a shift when I changed from my old heavy ass YHM to the polonium, 2 inches right and 2 high.

Also, the polonium on my arc was quiet AF. So much so I think I’ll buy another for my other gun.
Excited to run my K on my 18” 6ARC

Reactions: godofthunder
Report back when you do. I can’t decide if I want to get a K or another full size.
Will do. I’m reviewing it on my YouTube channel, though I don’t know if I’ll bring my 6ARC to my FFLs indoor range. Might have to wait until it clears for that!

Reactions: godofthunder
Yes
You don’t have to warranty things if the customer is dead 🧠🧠

Congratulations - you've finally cracked the code to 100% customer satisfaction.

I think that OCL needs a Mr Yuk sticker drop. Spoofing the NSF or ASTM non-toxic cert logos is probably going too far, but hey, some people like to live dangerously.

Reactions: FuhQ
And I never will, because it was douche designed. They should call them Plan CL, for carbon-locked. 😂

This fucking mouth breather talking about shit he doesn’t have a clue about again.

I have two Plan B’s on cans that I’ve been using for 3 years now on both Q and Rearden brakes. It’s by far the best mounting system I’ve used. Never once has it carbon locked with thousands of rounds. It’s the only mount I have or have used that consistently goes on and just snugs up the first time and I don’t have to retighten after a few rounds. It’s also the only one that comes off with no fuss when I’m done or even after it’s sat for 6+ months when I leave it in my vault in another state.

The keymo on the other hand which you talk up as the only disadvantage being cost I tried first before the plan B and it was an utter piece of shit. Their lock up consistency is horrible and caused a different POI every time I put a can on. They also add length and a significant weight to the front of gun. I wouldn’t take another if it was free.

This fucking mouth breather talking about shit he doesn’t have a clue about again.

I have two Plan B’s on cans that I’ve been using for 3 years now on both Q and Rearden brakes. It’s by far the best mounting system I’ve used. Never once has it carbon locked with thousands of rounds. It’s the only mount I have or have used that consistently goes on and just snugs up the first time and I don’t have to retighten after a few rounds. It’s also the only one that comes off with no fuss when I’m done or even after it’s sat for 6+ months when I leave it in my vault in another state.

The keymo on the other hand which you talk up as the only disadvantage being cost I tried first before the plan B and it was an utter piece of shit. Their lock up consistency is horrible and caused a different POI every time I put a can on. They also add length and a significant weight to the front of gun. I wouldn’t take another if it was free.
If you simp any harder, Kevin will probably let you blow him. 🤣

I have also noted that the KeyMo is both heavy and expensive on many occasions.

The point is that the Plan B system works.

Q doesn't always have the best quality, but the design of the Plan B is solid. Rearden stuff is top notch quality.

Anytime heat and carbon are involved, there's a potential for carbon locking. No mounting system is immune. I can find a lot of threads of stuck Keymo mounts.

Plan B might not be the best for every individuals needs, but I really like it as a mounting system. It's the most elegant out there, IMO.

And that’s all the rebuttal you’ve got when called out for speaking of shit you have no experience with and are clueless about while touting another system that is well known to be inconsistent.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

I'm considering a Polonium as my first 556 can. Going to sacrifice a Warden to make a HUB/ASR mount.

Good to hear that it's not super gassy. I don't plan on adding any adjustable parts to my Block II upper.

Reactions: FuhQ and Bluedog82
I'm considering a Polonium as my first 556 can. Going to sacrifice a Warden to make a HUB/ASR mount.

Good to hear that it's not super gassy. I don't plan on adding any adjustable parts to my Block II upper.
The K will be less gassy than the full size. And what do you mean sacrifice a Warden for a HUB mount?

Making a HUB SF mount for your can you mean?
Yes. Sorry I probably worded it weird.

I have a pinned closed tine FH so having a SF mount that can thread into a HUB/ASR compatible can opens up a lot of options since I don't really feel comfortable spending $1700 on a R3 lol.

Yes. Sorry I probably worded it weird.

I have a pinned closed tine FH so having a SF mount that can thread into a HUB/ASR compatible can opens up a lot of options since I don't really feel comfortable spending $1700 on a R3 lol.

You mean like this?

He said they might do another run of them in the future. Keep a watch on the website, and you'll know when they do.

You mean like this?

He said they might do another run of them in the future. Keep a watch on the website, and you'll know when they do.
Either this or have DWilson or other shop make one. Might be cheaper to snag one from OCL.

Reactions: Bluedog82
"If you’re a gasussy who runs ops from your moms basement and enjoys suppressors that sound like a pipe bomb you’ll love this thing."

I don't see how that's quantifiable. When I think of pipe bombs I think of a metallic ping sound.

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
Either this or have DWilson or other shop make one. Might be cheaper to snag one from OCL.
I'd reccomended the OCL, for his can. But here is another option

He's on IG also @bsdfabworkx

And I know Nick (ECCO Machine, www.eccomachine.net ) will do a warden/trainer conversion with the utmost precision and quality.

Got a polonium K in jail to be a dedicated can for a 14.5" BCM recce. Chose that one because it was reported to be less gassy than the standard size and my BCM is gassy and has a CB flash hider tacked on which should be easy to get to play nice with a CB 2 hub adapter in the OCL.

I use a full size Polonium on a 16 and 11.5” barrel. Great can and the gas is mostly tamed with a Black River Tactical EZ Tube gas tube. Highly recommend both products.

Reactions: Bluedog82
This is almost as dumb as buying a non 3d printed can in 2024 :poop:
Pointing out the obvious idiot, think a little deeper... This is a terrible marketing ploy by the company in my opinion. Just shows your on a level playing field with their marketing group. Very shallow...

Last edited:
Pointing out the obvious idiot, think a little deeper... This is a terrible marketing ploy by the company in my opinion. Just shows your on a level playing field with their marketing group. Very shallow...
lol no, marketing hype is all that existed before pew science (cat is poking fun at them). We have real data now…data that the dug in establishment hates cause they can’t just slap some baffles together and sell it for 1k anymore. Traditional baffled cans are now relegated to “budget” cans. All the high performance cans are 3d printed. It’s not even close.

Are you inferring that the company making arguably the quietest silencers on the market is going to have a problem selling a model because it has a provocative name? They could name it zyklon b and it would still sell out.

Reactions: FuhQ
Are you inferring that the company making arguably the quietest silencers on the market is going to have a problem selling a model because it has a provocative name? They could name it zyklon b and it would still sell out.
He’s obviously either A.) a moron, b.) jealous he can’t afford one, c.) an annoying fanboy or Q owner (same thing), or d.) works for a competing company and trying to troll on the internet and talk shit about them making retarded accusations that anybody with even 1/4 of a brain would know is false.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMGtuned

I know this is about 556 an I'm gonna try the polonium 30 on mine this week. But just wanted to show comparison of budget quality cans. Under the tin roof an in a hollow doesn't do either justice I'm gonna go out if field one day with both again. For a shorter can Otter Creek is impressive. Trying to decide which quick attach that'd I'd like or I have a 7mm-08 it may stay on that's only got 16.5 inch barrel. Resonator R2 for sound an money to me is hard to beat. I have a Turbl T2 an I love if, buddy has Turbo K an I'd take T2 over it any day no flash an quiet. My understanding is T3 is same as T2 just better for gas guns.