• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

5mm mirrors compatible to the Teslong NTG200H

SWC

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2023
Alabama
Does anyone know where to find replacement 5mm mirrors that are compatible with the Teslong NTG200H? The NTG 100 mirrors are not compatible according to Teslong. I've checked Teslong's website.

Could not post the link, must not be allowed. There is a set on Amazon apx 20 bucks, says they are compatible with the NTG series.

The ntg 100 aren’t compatible with the ntg 200. I got hold of Telsong’s support and the mirrors only come in the 5 piece sets. They sent out a package of as a one time deal to cover my 5mm mirror that broke inside the bore of my barrel. The edge of the mirror was a little outside the diameter of the 5mm tip the mirror was set inside of. As I turned the scope to check the carbon ring the mirror touched the bore and broke a piece of the mirror off. Maybe they will sale individual 5mm tips for the ntg 200 in the future and make the mirror glass a little smaller.
Thanks