• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 6.5 Creedmoor Zero

Fuck. Nevermind. I just read the entire thread.

I’m not sure this is the right forum for you.

T
You gave an opinion on using the wrong bullet vs shot placement. Clearly not knowing what you are speaking of.

Further clarifying your lack of knowledge by not knowing two of the most popular bullets on the market for hunting and target shooting.

Read more, post less. This isn’t arf.com or a fudd hunter site. Don’t ask for advice and then give an incorrect reason why you don’t like that advice when given.
Tell me what I said because I only recall making in asking for an opinion on particular rounds for a new rifle and caliber to me thanks

T

Tell me what I said because I only recall making in asking for an opinion on particular rounds for a new rifle and caliber to me thanks
I didn’t ask u for advice but u gave some I don’t want it so thanks I’ll wait to have someone else get involved with this discussion no one else is commenting on it maybe you are misunderstanding what I was talking about

I didn’t ask u for advice but u gave some I don’t want it so thanks I’ll wait to have someone else get involved with this discussion no one else is commenting on it maybe you are misunderstanding what I was talking about

No.....you won’t. Find another forum to ask the exact same “what if I do .5 high at 50” question 10 times.

Do phones in Georgia not have punctuation keys? That was painful. I’m grateful for the BanHammer. It was like watching a slow motion low IQ train wreck.

20201022_104106.jpg