• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5x47L Build help

The 123 Scenar gets overshadowed by the newer, higher BC bullets, particularly past 800 yards. But inside 800, it is a laser beam. My smallest groups have been with the 123 Scenar. That is the bullet I started with in the x47. It is extremely user friendly.
Trying to stay on the cheaper side of quality bullets, the Lapuas look sweet tho!

Norma Golden Target 130 gr (.015 off), Varget 37.5 gr, CCI #450 is my load with a Rock Creeck 26" Tikka 6.5x47

Reactions: AR_longranger
So I've came to a decision, I'm going to go with the Defiance Tenacity action, Geissele Super 700 trigger, KRG X-Ray chassis, and a 24" Kreiger 5R #9 Heavy target contour 1-8 twist, and an Area 419 Helfire brake thanks for all the great help and information!!