• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 6 HOSPITALIZED, ROUGHLY 70 ARRESTED DURING ‘GO TOPLESS JEEP WEEKEND’ IN TEXAS DUE TO MASSIVE BRAWLS

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Link to Liveleak Videos and news story- click

Videos in link above
Six people were hospitalized and nearly 70 arrested during a Jeep event in Galveston, Texas over the weekend.

The “Go Topless Jeep Weekend” is a gathering of Jeep lovers that occurs every year in the Bolivar peninsula. This year the event got so out of control it forced law enforcement and medical response teams to call in help from the surrounding cities, according to a report published Monday

A total of 621 calls for service were made throughout the weekend, according to Galveston County Sheriff’s office officials. A majority of the calls were reportedly correlated to the beach event. Officials said there were 126 arrests made total in Bolivar from Wednesday to Sunday.

"Go topless" is a fun time. Yes, it can get crazy and certainly plenty of idiots but that can be said almost everywhere how days.

Reactions: jrassy
see the mayhem that a snowflake on a Texas beach can cause , I am positive toxic masculinity will somehow get the blame for this what ever that is .

I’ve spent many hours waiting in line for the ferry to come take me across to crystal beach when I was younger. Young guys and girls, everyone trying to show off their truck, muscles, or boobs, plenty of beer... what do you expect?

Reactions: hermosabeach
I haven't been over there in at least ten years, but I sure don't remember it being that narrow, even at high tide.

Good memories learning to drive an Opel Manta on that beach as a youngster, spinning tires and digging doughnuts, from one end to the other.

Minor point, the Bolivar Peninsula is not Galveston. After we started having children, the pocket parks to the west of the Galveston seawall became attractive, as much because of the lack of vehicles on the beach. Can't remember when they began restricting vehicles on the beach on Galveston Island.

edited to add: We have 3 to 4 times as many people in the Houston-Galveston area than we did when I was a youngster. It's gotten old, way too overcrowded.

Last edited: