• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6 year old shoots teacher

I know the kid is 6 and most of this will need to remain out of public view
but several things just do not sound right at this point

The school official searched the backpack
So you were outsmarted by a 6 year old, don't stop at just searching the backpack, sheesh

The general school system in that area seems to have had multiple shootings over the last couple years, and other schools already have metal detectors.

Newport News Superintendent George Parker said the district uses metal detectors at the secondary school level, but Friday’s shooting makes them consider using detectors at the elementary school level as well.

Reactions: Maggot
I know the kid is 6 and most of this will need to remain out of public view
but several things just do not sound right at this point

The school official searched the backpack
So you were outsmarted by a 6 year old, don't stop at just searching the backpack, sheesh

The general school system in that area seems to have had multiple shootings over the last couple years, and other schools already have metal detectors.

Newport News Superintendent George Parker said the district uses metal detectors at the secondary school level, but Friday’s shooting makes them consider using detectors at the elementary school level as well.
Ya know, its understandable that they wouldnt really expect this from grade school kids. Surprise, surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Ya know, its understandable that they wouldnt really expect this from grade school kids. Surprise, surprise.
Why not ? .... Children have been killers since Biblical times.... Viet Nam, Middle East, etc.... To all those who feel "Safe" in America they need to accept that they are now living in a Third World Country... Denial will get a person in deep trouble.

Quote from kids family:

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) — The family of a 6-year-old boy who shot and wounded his teacher in Virginia said Thursday that the gun he used had been “secured" and that one of his parents usually accompanied him in class but did not the week the shooting occurred.

If the gun had been secured the kid would never had shot anyone. DOH. Shades of Alec Baldwin.

Hiding Into Bush GIF - Hiding Into Bush Disappear GIFs

Reactions: Pbgt and Im2bent
The plot thickens.

The family said the child involved in the shooting "suffers from an acute disability and was under a care plan at the school that included his mother or father attending school with him and accompanying him to class every day," yet the week of the shooting "was the first week when we were not in class with him."

"We will regret our absence on this day for the rest of our lives," the statement read, also revealing that the child has since "been under hospital care and receiving the treatment he needs."

The plot thickens.

The family said the child involved in the shooting "suffers from an acute disability and was under a care plan at the school that included his mother or father attending school with him and accompanying him to class every day," yet the week of the shooting "was the first week when we were not in class with him."

"We will regret our absence on this day for the rest of our lives," the statement read, also revealing that the child has since "been under hospital care and receiving the treatment he needs."

As I said in my post above, had the gun been secured the teacher would never have been shot. End of discussion. somebody's covering their ass, and not very well.

Reactions: kenny1773
When I was 4 and 5 I would wander into my parents room to play. I would play with my dad's plastic shoehorn and pretend it was a pistol. He also had an M1 Carbine leaning in the corner of the closet and his .45 up on the closet shelf. I knew those weren't toys and not to touch them, anymore than going out in the driveway and trying to drive off in the car.

The six year old that that shot that teacher was a mentally-ill little psychopath who made prior comments that he wanted to set the (white) teacher on fire.

The little monster needed to be stuck in a cage and hauled off.

Reactions: Pbgt
THe mom was indicted...as she should be. Somebody left the gun un attended.

Mom of 6-year-old boy who shot his Virginia teacher indicted

View attachment 8117483
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.

2 hours ago — Abigail Zwerner, the 25-year-old teacher, filed a $40 million lawsuit after she was shot in the chest and hand at Richneck Elementary School.

There's no such thing as a kid who's born bad. It's the parenting (or lack thereof) that makes them good or bad. The gun being left unattended isn't the whole problem in this story.

There's no such thing as a kid who's born bad. It's the parenting (or lack thereof) that makes them good or bad. The gun being left unattended isn't the whole problem in this story.
Shit. You never knew my older sister's adopted son. He was raised right next to their organically born son who was a great kid and yet the adopted one was a spoiled, fucking evil little monster. A real life Chucky the Doll.

He and the fact my sister is an Obama/Hillary/Biden voting, pathological lying pos herself are the reason my sister and I no longer speak.

Last edited:
Shit. You never knew my older sister's adopted son. He was raised right next to their organically born son who was a great kid and yet the adopted one is a spoiled, fucking evil little monster. A real life Chucky the Doll.

He and the fact my sister is an Obama/Hillary/Biden voting, pathological lying pos herself are the reason my sister and I no longer speak.
So, you are agreeing it's the parenting?

Shit. You never knew my older sister's adopted son. He was raised right next to their organically born son who was a great kid and yet the adopted one is a spoiled, fucking evil little monster. A real life Chucky the Doll.

Adopted son so it's not really comparing apples to apples. The human genome does not contain a behavioral gene that expresses either good or bad behavior. Behavior is learned, the parents might not have done a good job.

Why was the 100% known little monster allowed to be in school with all the regular people?
Everyone knew there was something wrong with him before this happened

Hmmm I put a rabid dog in the dog pen with the healthy dogs, what could go wrong?

You can't fix stupid. I bet the other parents were not properly warned what they allowed into the classroom either.

With what is being taught in school these days.....
No telling who is actually guilty here.

Was it tranny show and tell day at school that day ?
Was the class focused on "inclusivity" ?
Were they all working on the pronouns they wish to be recognized as ?

Dunno, I could honestly see this going either way.

Shit. You never knew my older sister's adopted son. He was raised right next to their organically born son who was a great kid and yet the adopted one was a spoiled, fucking evil little monster. A real life Chucky the Doll.

He wasn't born that way, he was made that way.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
He wasn't born that way, he was made that way.
How so? He was raised just like my real nephew, except he was allowed to run the family. Manipulate, lie, steal. You couldn't leave your wallet out if you stayed there. He stole $100.00 out of my wallet the first time I stayed there. You go out and eat and leave a tip the little fat dwarf bastard would sneak back to the table and try and steal it, all the time watching you out of the corner of his eye as you watched him. Didn't get his way he'd throw a screaming tantrum. He knew how to pick all the locks in the house by age four, including the bathroom door lock when you were trying to take a shower. My mother stayed there, once, and she said she looked over while taking a shower and the creepy little mongoloid was standing there watching her. He followed you around the house, never letting you out of his sight and tell you if you broke anything in the house you were going to pay for it.

And his scumbag parents are fine with it. My sister is a pos and if you tell her he's a monster, she goes ballistic. I know, you're going to say thats the reason he's like he is but the truth is she's evil and she recognizes he's evil and she bonded with him and worships him like a little Moloch.

My normal, real nephew is well behaved and wouldn't think of doing any of those things. It literally wouldn't enter his mind.

Fuck him. He's well over 18 now, if I ever see him again I'm going to beat his bastard ass but he's smart enough to never cross paths with me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How so? He was raised just like my real nephew, except he was allowed to run the family...
That's how ^^^

I see people say that such-and-such kid needs his ass beat, and the kid is 12 years old.

Too late.

The time to "beat that ass" and establish hierarchy and boundaries is when they're in the formative years.

You really only get a small window of time to set the ground rules. It isn't necessarily a lost cause later on... But it is more difficult.

Training begins early. That's why the faggots want drag queen story hour for kindergartners.

Mike

Everyone is born bad, you have to learn how and why to be good.

Reactions: ggmanning
That's how ^^^

I see people say that such-and-such kid needs his ass beat, and the kid is 12 years old.

Too late.

The time to "beat that ass" and establish hierarchy and boundaries is when they're in the formative years.

You really only get a small window of time to set the ground rules. It isn't necessarily a lost cause later on... But it is more difficult.

Training begins early. That's why the faggots want drag queen story hour for kindergartners.

Mike
Almost every 12, 13, 14 year old has their "needs their ass beat" attitude. ITs the resurgence of the terrible twos. They are mastering an entire new set of feelings, situations, and physical changes. As well as trying to establish some independence.

That's how ^^^

Too late.

Mike
I'd of used a shock collar on the bastard. I told him to STFU when he told me if I broke something I was going to pay for it. That resulted in the whole family going into Code Red and lockdown mode and stay in their rooms until my sister finally snuck out and slid down a hallway wall clutching her robe at her throat, wild eyed, like there was burglar in the house, to the kitchen where I was reading the paper.

She asked, 'When is your fli...?' and before she could finish I said 12:00. I was ready to GTF out of there.

Then, she came to Austin and told my mother I 'wasn't very nice to Little James' still tattling and trying to get me in trouble like when we were kids. My mother, who had recieved the same treatment and got banned from El Paso for correcting the little bastard, said she didn't want to hear it.

Then there's the time my sister and BIL came to Austin to visit my mother and go see the Capital. 'Little James' of course pulled away from the group and dissapeared down one of the hallways. Because, as my sister said, 'He's precocious.' My mother went to look for him and that was her supreme opportunity. She found 'the bastard, little James' and spanked his short, fat bare legs with her long cat o' nine tails fingers and brought him back to the main rotunda where he then proceeded to howl and wail, echoing throughout the Capital like he was being tortured.

My sister had to take him outside, still howling and calling his grandmother names, to comfort and 'explain' to him that old people are sometimes cranky. My sister never forgave my mother for 'Spanking Little James!'

Last edited:
Almost every 12, 13, 14 year old has their "needs their ass beat" attitude. ITs the resurgence of the terrible twos. They are mastering an entire new set of feelings, situations, and physical changes. As well as trying to establish some independence.
True. But if you've already laid the ground rules you aren't completely starting over... I knew the consequences of most of my actions. I was really too big for mom to bust my butt at the ages you mentioned. So I spent quite a bit of time "confined to quarters." And going over the wall was not an option... Because of dad.

Which brings us to another point... Dads.

Mike

But was the teacher raping him?

I kept thinking, how bad does the teacher have to be to get shot by a 6yr old? Then I saw the red/orange/yellow dye job and it became clear

I would think we would know if so. Considering the parents were there daily as 1 on 1 to curb the child's behavior. I seriously doubt it.

I kept thinking, how bad does the teacher have to be to get shot by a 6yr old? Then I saw the red/orange/yellow dye job and it became clear
There's something about that kid, when I saw his picture, that caused a red flag to go up. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'd of used a shock collar on the bastard. I told him to STFU when he told me if I broke something I was going to pay for it. That resulted in the whole family going into Code Red and lockdown mode and stay in their rooms until my sister finally snuck out and slid down a hallway wall clutching her robe at her throat, wild eyed, like there was burglar in the house, to the kitchen where I was reading the paper.

She asked, 'When is your fli...?' and before she could finish I said 12:00. I was ready to GTF out of there.

Then, she came to Austin and told my mother I 'wasn't very nice to Little James' still tattling and trying to get me in trouble like when we were kids. My mother, who had recieved the same treatment and got banned from El Paso for correcting the little bastard, said she didn't want to hear it.

Then there's the time my sister and BIL came to Austin to visit my mother and go see the Capital. 'Little James' of course pulled away from the group and dissapeared down one of the hallways. Because, as my sister said, 'He's precocious.' My mother went to look for him and that was her supreme opportunity. She found 'the bastard, little James' and spanked his short, fat bare legs with her long cat o' nine tails fingers and brought him back to the main rotunda where he then proceeded to howl and wail, echoing throughout the Capital like he was being tortured.

My sister had to take him outside, still howling and calling his grandmother names, to comfort and 'explain' to him that old people are sometimes cranky. My sister never forgave my mother for 'Spanking Little James!'
Soundsl like Little James" needs to go on a group Colorado River Float trip . Then somebody asks "Has anybody seen James?" :oops:

That's how ^^^

Too late.

Mike
The "Law's of Nature" are timeless.... "Pecking Order", "Alpha Male", "Survival of the Fittest", The "Lone Wolf", etc all have a meaning to me.
Society, purposely, has moved us far, far away from the Law's of Nature. "Survival" has been eliminated from the mindset of young American's.
The thought of a person having to fight for their life is so far fetched that the average American is more helpless than a sheep raised in a pin.
The next war will end before America get's geared up.

Children are not born either good or bad. But, they ARE born selfish. Everything an infant does is for its own self preservation. There is not one action that a human "is born with" that goes beyond self preservation. And, there is not one innate thing that an infant does for the parents' benefit. Indulging/rewarding this selfish behavior begets more of this behavior. There is no "one size fits all" approach to rearing children that always leads to healthy and productive members of society. Reward wanted behaviors and punish unwanted behaviors. It sounds so simple. And, it doesn't necessarily work.

They say that any publicity is good publicity, and some children operate on the same ethos. "They're yelling at me, but at least they are paying attention..."

Why is it that the first born generally is the straight-shooting rule-following "All American Kid" and the second born is the rebellious "wild child?" Maybe it is because the family "ecological niche" for "the golden one" has already been taken, and the second born carves out his/her own niche to garner parental attention.

And, all of that is before you consider psychological conditions. Depression, oppositional defiance disorder, ADHD; just to name 3. Psychology can throw a Gordian knot into the game plan for raising a child.

So, is it the parent? Yes, and no. Is it the child? Yes, and no. But, taking the wrong approaches and failing to be flexible can be catastrophic.

That's how ^^^

Too late.

Mike
I don't have kids, thank God; but, if by age 7 the parents haven't set the boundaries and consequencies, it's way too late. Personally, by age 5 they should be well aware of cause/effect of boundary crossings. I noticed my neighbors' kids...always cross boundaries (before they were 7) and they'd just yell more; but do nothing!!!!!!! Other parents are like "my kids will not be allowed to play with that kid, because of this"....then 2 weeks later they're playing...damn parents cannot even enforce their OWN rules to themselves. That's how we get here.

I truly thought my parents would kill me if I was too far out of wack. At least until 14-16; but even then...I wasn't sure I wouldn't get my ass kicked. Note...my parents MAY (Dad denied it about 2 years before he passed) have spanked me. But I knew...I knew if I went to far...I'd likely die. THAT's the amount of respect commanded. Would I have died by my parents...absolutely not. Would I have wanted to die because I betrayed their trust...absolutely.

I'm going to disagree with a lot of folks and say that I'm pretty sure some children are just simply born bad.
They are simply born with something in their genetics or brain that makes them unlikely to ever be a good member of society and a decent person.
You might be able to beat them into shape but the moment the pressure is off, they will revert to what they are.

Much like genetics for intelligence or other things, sorry but physical things CAN play a HUGE role in development.

Nobody argues that for example some dogs may be more stubborn or more aggressive etc based on their lineage.
Cows, livestock etc.
But apparently that doesn't apply to humans some magical way?

Reactions: Lug Nut
No, everyone is born neutral.

You don't have to teach children to be selfish, you don't have to teach them to lie. You don't have to teach them to hit or bite. You don't have to teach them to throw a fit. Most everything you do as parent is teaching them to control their evil nature.

I'm going to disagree with a lot of folks and say that I'm pretty sure some children are just simply born bad.
They are simply born with something in their genetics or brain that makes them unlikely to ever be a good member of society and a decent person.
You might be able to beat them into shape but the moment the pressure is off, they will revert to what they are.

Much like genetics for intelligence or other things, sorry but physical things CAN play a HUGE role in development.

Nobody argues that for example some dogs may be more stubborn or more aggressive etc based on their lineage.
Cows, livestock etc.
But apparently that doesn't apply to humans some magical way?
I think temperament gets largely disregarded. It goes right along with what I said about some donkeys you could beat to death and only teach them to be more stubborn. All people need different things, people learn many different ways.

The born bad statement obviously has to have some nuance, as does the rest of the conversation. Some people are literally born different. Some people will always be a danger if left alone to stew in mental illness.

You don't have to teach children to be selfish, you don't have to teach them to lie. You don't have to teach them to hit or bite. You don't have to teach them to throw a fit. Most everything you do as parent is teaching them to control their evil nature.
A kid thats a 'biter' is low grade, genetic trash. Nobody teaches it to them, it just comes natural.

My sister's adopted bastard was bad about biting my real nephew.

They'd be going at it and that fucker would open his maw and lookout. They should have put a Hannibal Lector goaltender mask on him.