• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 60's USMC Camilus fighting knife with original sheath value?

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Its in good shape with normal use, whats something like this worth now. Its a cool knife
Thanks guys.
.....SmokeRolls

I see them at gun shows, but don't know if year of manufacture makes a difference. Often, the ones in like new condition go for around $70.00 at local gun shows. I don't think the older models are made any differently than the newer ones, so I'm guessing your knife would go for $30-70 depending on condition, how many of them are available locally, and buyers "gotta have one" feeling.
I checked Camillus' web site, and I don't think they make 'em any more, so that should help keep the value a little stronger. But I think Kabar still makes knifes like the Camillus.

I have been drooling over a newer model Kabar with a D2 blade for some time. But they aren't the classic Kabar/Camillus profile or blade and handle material.