• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms BA: Lone Peak Fuzion, 6 creedmoor CPI chambered by Hawkhill, Area 419 Hellfire - $1875 shipped

dlouie87

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2010
CA
I bought this barreled action from a member in Dec and the stock in 2023. I shot 15-20 rounds at the range to get zero and dope. Life got busy never got it back out, so I figure someone else can use this.

**Stock sold and scope is in another ad** - 5/27/24
**Trigger sold 6/6

Barreled action will ship from FFL to FFL.
  • Barreled action with Area 419 4 port brake- $1875
    • BA with no brake -$1750
    • Brake - $165
- Lone peak fuzion 6 creed moor SA RH
- 25'' Hawkhill 6cm match chamber CPI barrel, 1/7 twist. (Comp contour if I recall correctly)​
- If I had to guess round count it would be 425~​
- Area 419 Hellfire Brake (4port)

No Trades. Can accept PPFF, Check, Zelle, or CC with buyer paying fee.

PLEASE be careful of scammers if you reply in this thread.
IMG_0949.jpegIMG_0953.jpegIMG_0950.jpegIMG_0954.jpeg

**Trades added:

- 22lr Ammo (Center X, SK Rifle )
- 9mm Ammo (Federal Syntech 124 or 150)
- .308 Ammo (FGMM)

Attachments

• IMG_0948.jpeg
    IMG_0948.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Willing to separate at all?
I’d be interested in the action if you considered separating
I'm going to leave it as a package for now. I may change my mind if no one bites on the package. @awatson411 , what are you interested in?

I also dont have the tool/wrench to separate the barrel from the action so it'll have to go as a barreled action if I go down that route.

I’m interested in the barreled action but it looks like a Criterion prefit with a nut…

Do they chamber barrels other than their own (HawkHill) or is that inaccurate?

I’m interested in the barreled action but it looks like a Criterion prefit with a nut…

Do they chamber barrels other than their own (HawkHill) or is that inaccurate?
**** update 5/22***

I received confirmation that there is a Hawk Hill chambered CPI barrel.

Here’s the email correspondence
IMG_0848.jpeg

—————
**5/21** The individual that sold it to me stated that it's chambered from Hawk Hill so I took his word for it. Maybe HH chambered some CPI barrels, I'm not 100% sure. I emailed them to get some straight answers and will report back

Full disclaimer, it's not my intention to mislead anyone. Here is the info from the original seller:

1716328728974.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshf303
Up with some updates. Stock is sold and scope/mount is in another thread

Up for the weekend. I'm getting the barrel wrench back next week so I can break the action from the barrel