• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6GT Berger elite hunter

Kspence49

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2022
Wyoming
Has anyone run Berger elite hunters in their 6GT with H4350? Can’t seem to find that combo mentioned anywhere, or for that matter can’t seem to find the elite hunters mentioned with any powder in the 6GT

Reactions: BradleyH
reloading forum would be better place to ask. but find a load with the same bullet weight and work from there and you'll be fine

I run them with the same powder charge as 110 A-tips, both with varget and H4350. I have found them to be extremely accurate bullets.

Has anyone run Berger elite hunters in their 6GT with H4350? Can’t seem to find that combo mentioned anywhere, or for that matter can’t seem to find the elite hunters mentioned with any powder in the 6GT
Just beginning to use them, 10shots @1k 32gr Varget .060" off the lands in a .170 alpha chamber, an awesome shooting @StraightJacketArmory prefit barrel.
Ballistic-X-Export-2023-09-05 01_03_48.920275.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 96C
Has anyone run Berger elite hunters in their 6GT with H4350?
Used the 108EH for a regional PRS match and Michigan final this past weekend and it worked well, finished 9th for the match and bumped up a few places to 6th for the season.

For your question on h4350, I shoot with some guys running h4350 and all are between 35gr and 37gr in the 105-110 bullet weight range.

Last edited:
I haven't seen reports of Berger Elite Hunters with H4350 in 6GT. It might be a unique combination worth trying and sharing your results.

You'll find they shoot well at 2920-2950. There's excellent accuracy around 20k off, but it's small window. They're much more forgiving with slightly less precision back around 40-70k jump. Depending on barrel length that'd be 33-34gr varget or 36-37gr 4350.

We’re running the 108 Elite Hunters with StaBall 6.5. I called Berger direct, to get load data for that combo, since none was published at the time. They gave me the info and told me the same data also applies to the 109 hybrids. Is there data for the 109s with H4350? If not, call Berger. They’re happy to help.