• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm Blaser?

FjallJager

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 8, 2010
    Southern Rockies
    Anyone shooting this cartridge. It appears as thought there is some brass, and dies but nothing in the way of loaded ammo from Norma coming in?

I don’t yet, but plan to rebarrel a tikka to a 7mm blaser hopefully next winter. It seems like a perfect fit for the tikka action length limitations. Wish it was more popular in the us and had more than one brass and die option. If they could rename it to 7mm prc it would take off in a heartbeat!

I have had a new barrel, action, and reamer for a 6.5 version of the 7mm Blaser laying on a Gunsmiths shelf for many months.

I plan on adding one as well. Excellent cartridge

3AB26474-15FE-418F-86DD-429DFB5550CB.jpeg
    9827E4EA-EA99-4467-95CA-77AC8B6CA9D7.jpeg

Area 419

I am going to put mine in a GRS stock. Probably the Bifrost. The last R93, I had I didn't have the cheek weld I was looking for. I sold my K95 about 4 months ago, and while I never really warmed up to it, it was a very accurate gun.