• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm bullet to use for 1 mile??

Set up for CIP mag length?

I had it throated really long I load the berger at 3.867 I single shot them when I do shoot them 73 1/2 grains of Hodges 1000 I get 2819 with a 28-inch barrel

Reactions: BCX
Could always set the barrel back.

Yes sir I've been debating that I had originally set up for the 225 ELD M's and I was going to try those. With this year and then they finally release that 245 Berger

Well today was a fabulous day.
First round hit at 1525.

Second round hit at 2020.

Got some hits today at 2218 and 2287 without a lot of effort.
The Berger 190LRHT is absolutely fantastic.
My vertical spread is REALLY good with these and My latest batch is soundly beating the advertised BC.
2860 FPS and 28.5 mils needed for 2287.

Glad to hear that bullet is performing so good. Tempted to just give them a try lol

Tested the new 190 Berger at distance with a 7 saum built on a long action ..was using h4350 ADG brass fed 210m primer , I had mixed results would have 7 out of 10 group really tight and 3 would have a different POI ended up going back to the tried and true 180 hybrid which is easy to tune and does awesome at distance especially when pointed

Tested the new 190 Berger at distance with a 7 saum built on a long action ..was using h4350 ADG brass fed 210m primer , I had mixed results would have 7 out of 10 group really tight and 3 would have a different POI ended up going back to the tried and true 180 hybrid which is easy to tune and does awesome at distance especially when pointed
Can’t say I’ve seen that at all with the 190’s I’ve shot.

Can’t say I’ve seen that at all with the 190’s I’ve shot.
Glad you having better luck than I did ..there are several guys that I shoot with that have had similar results that I have had ..they just haven’t been as consistent overall and seem to get the unexplained flier more often ..the 180 hybrid just simply shoots and has wide accuracy nodes easy to tune

Glad you having better luck than I did ..there are several guys that I shoot with that have had similar results that I have had ..they just haven’t been as consistent overall and seem to get the unexplained flier more often ..the 180 hybrid just simply shoots and has wide accuracy nodes easy to tune
Try the 197 smk my buddy is having great results in saum

Played with the the Berger 190 LRHT at a mile in the 7 max with N570. Made multiple hits on a 18 inch target and the misses were just off the edge of plate. Min vertical with that load. Just wish i had a mile range closer than 8 hours from my house lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Steel head
Played with the the Berger 190 LRHT at a mile in the 7 max with N570. Made multiple hits on a 18 inch target and the misses were just off the edge of plate. Min vertical with that load. Just wish i had a mile range closer than 8 hours from my house lol.
8 hours?
3C3DDF32-9C3A-46FB-A05B-B64711F5D3BA.gif

Yes sir. I have a local range 45 min from my house that has a mile but is closed down due to a pending lawsuit. Trip worked out good. Left at 2am on friday. Stopped at Cabelas in Ohio than dropped off parts to Short Action Customs for my sons build. Than off to the range. Killed 3 birds w one stone....lol

8 hours ouch!! Thats no good with lawsuit that always scares me with shooting ranges or where mine is located they started building house by it so im just waiting for something to happen. N570 that stuff doesnt even exist lol how you liking that sherman?

I know a lot of guys who swear by the 180 hybrid I begin one of them, I'm yet to try out the 190LRHT hearing a lot of positive results about them.

I know a lot of guys who swear by the 180 hybrid I begin one of them, I'm yet to try out the 190LRHT hearing a lot of positive results about them.
I’ve had the 190LRHT out to 3000 yards a couple of times now.
It’s an excellent option.
Past a mile the performance is definitely better than the 180’s

Reactions: JRittel
I’ve had the 190LRHT out to 3000 yards a couple of times now.
It’s an excellent option.
Past a mile the performance is definitely better than the 180’s
I will be willing to try it out, Sounds worthy of a try thanks for this

8 hours ouch!! Thats no good with lawsuit that always scares me with shooting ranges or where mine is located they started building house by it so im just waiting for something to happen. N570 that stuff doesnt even exist lol how you liking that sherman?
Liking it. Will play w the 190 A-tip before the end of the month.

Me and my buddy have had great luck with the 197 smk. Only out to 1900 yards max at my shooting range but they been amazing

Anyone running a 7mm out of the PRC case yet? I’m mulling over cartridge/caliber selection for my next bolt gun, was leaning .284 shehane loaded long in a long action, but now I’m debating going to a larger case. What are you guys picking for CIP mag length chamberings?

Anyone running a 7mm out of the PRC case yet? I’m mulling over cartridge/caliber selection for my next bolt gun, was leaning .284 shehane loaded long in a long action, but now I’m debating going to a larger case. What are you guys picking for CIP mag length chamberings?

Reactions: jasent
If i was to go wildcat id prolly do a sherman max but if i wanted to stick non wildcat id do a 7mm saum with freebore long action or 7mm rem mag freebore and run the 190 bergers or 197 smk