• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm short magnums.

I guess one perspective is to try juice a bullet with as much speed as possible by stuffing the the biggest thing that will fit in your mag. It's like skinny jeans logic. But it all doesn't have to be tight and constrained, you can just get a bigger pair of pants.

Another perspective is perhaps you want to drive a particular bullet weight and caliber at a given speed range and you pick a case that will get it there. Then you just put it in a frame that will get it out of a mag and into the barrel.

I think this has been the overwhelming majority of people's approach. Guys have been shooting 7 SAUMs, 7WSMs, and 300WSMs out of long actions for years. It's kind of wild to me that there's people on this thread acting like this hasn't been the case for over a decade. "It's ghey!" " Monkeypox!" In fact the issues involved with trying to fit 180gr bullets in a short action has created a cottage industry of special SAUM/ WSM magazines, and medium length actions/mags/chassis. People are constantly trying to solve it with cartridges like the 7 SS. I would also go as far as to say that issues with it all allowed the space for the 6.5 PRC to become successful. If there wasn't anything wrong with SAUMs and WSMs in short actions everyone would still be shooting them and they wouldn't be dying out.

I've been guilty myself of hyper focusing on short action rifles. Like it would kill me to shoot a long action. And it all revolves around two differences. Ostensibly overall rifle weight and definitely magazines. But the difference between a long action Anti and a short action Anti is something like 3 oz. And long action mag options are a lot better these days. Your options aren't just gigantic obnoxious 338 Lapua AICS mags. Hawkins makes long action WSM mags for hunter DBMs.

Yeah, I've cut the front out of AR mags, paid people to machine binder plates out, fucked with ARC mags. You can do that shit if you want. I'll pass these days.

So basically on this thread we have people who want to get the most out of a cartridge so they put it in an action that will let them and then we have people that want to get the most out of their action length so they stuff shit in it. And the difference of opinion has us trying to push each other's buttons? Seems like a giant waste of time.

Yeah I can get behind that. If it helps, there were no intentions here to get under peoples skin. I just took the time to explain my philosophy of caliber choice and action length.

With some of the new , and more "balanced" calibers like the 7 PRC shooting a 180gr bullet comfortably, I see less draw to a short action 7mm mag in a long action.

Really, people focus too much on the nuance during caliber selection. I get it, it's fun. But usually once you're on the line, most of that doesn't matter and it has to do more with the shooters ability and knowledge of the rifle. I guess that's why ve got the "ride the horse you've got" mentality, at least till you find its limits.

Reactions: Ronws
The new thought that you have to have all the bullet hanging out of the case mouth is dumb.
That's kind of an ironic thing to say given your strategy for avoiding donuts.

I guess one perspective is to try juice a bullet with as much speed as possible by stuffing the the biggest thing that will fit in your mag. It's like skinny jeans logic. But it all doesn't have to be tight and constrained, you can just get a bigger pair of pants.

Another perspective is perhaps you want to drive a particular bullet weight and caliber at a given speed range and you pick a case that will get it there. Then you just put it in a frame that will get it out of a mag and into the barrel.

I think this has been the overwhelming majority of people's approach. Guys have been shooting 7 SAUMs, 7WSMs, and 300WSMs out of long actions for years. It's kind of wild to me that there's people on this thread acting like this hasn't been the case for over a decade. "It's ghey!" " Monkeypox!" In fact the issues involved with trying to fit 180gr bullets in a short action has created a cottage industry of special SAUM/ WSM magazines, and medium length actions/mags/chassis. People are constantly trying to solve it with cartridges like the 7 SS. I would also go as far as to say that issues with it all allowed the space for the 6.5 PRC to become successful. If there wasn't anything wrong with SAUMs and WSMs in short actions everyone would still be shooting them and they wouldn't be dying out.

I've been guilty myself of hyper focusing on short action rifles. Like it would kill me to shoot a long action. And it all revolves around two differences. Ostensibly overall rifle weight and definitely magazines. But the difference between a long action Anti and a short action Anti is something like 3 oz. And long action mag options are a lot better these days. Your options aren't just gigantic obnoxious 338 Lapua AICS mags. Hawkins makes long action WSM mags for hunter DBMs.

Yeah, I've cut the front out of AR mags, paid people to machine binder plates out, fucked with ARC mags. You can do that shit if you want. I'll pass these days.

So basically on this thread we have people who want to get the most out of a cartridge so they put it in an action that will let them and then we have people that want to get the most out of their action length so they stuff shit in it. And the difference of opinion has us trying to push each other's buttons? Seems like a giant waste of time.
The wsm isn’t going anywhere. The 300wsm is one of the most shot rounds in long range benchrest.

Reactions: Average guy
Yeah I can get behind that. If it helps, there were no intentions here to get under peoples skin. I just took the time to explain my philosophy of caliber choice and action length.

With some of the new , and more "balanced" calibers like the 7 PRC shooting a 180gr bullet comfortably, I see less draw to a short action 7mm mag in a long action.

Really, people focus too much on the nuance during caliber selection. I get it, it's fun. But usually once you're on the line, most of that doesn't matter and it has to do more with the shooters ability and knowledge of the rifle. I guess that's why ve got the "ride the horse you've got" mentality, at least till you find its limits.
Ya, my WSM is a hunting rifle so I didn't even want a DBM at the time. I thought about putting a Hawkins Hunter mag BM on it, but it just doesn't really change much of how I use the rifle. This rifle is a product of 2011. BDL BM, heavy Manners MCS stock instead of a lighter carbon version, fluted steel #5 instead of a carbon fiber barrel, 9 twist instead of 8 twist. But shit, it still works. I do kind of want to build a more modern version in a Manners LRH, Hawkins Hunter DBM, CF 8" exclusively for copper bullets, maybe lighter weight steel action, but IDK...it's just "want". Still not sure if a 7 PRC would be worth another set of dies and brass. I think we need to wait for time to tell it's a PRC is going to be better "balanced". I think we automatically give new cartridges magical attributes before they're widespread and proven. Kind of like everybody did with the Valkyrie. And it seems like everybody has a different idea about what makes the better cartridge. All the guys shooting SAUMs Will tell you it's more efficient. Basically does the same thing the wsm case does but they're more likely to be running higher pressures to get there. And they see that as an efficiency. Then there's guys that don't want to be constantly trying to run a cartridge at its top end. They want their cartridge on cruise control easily pushing the speed they need.

1000005534.png

Here's a 175gr ABLR seated 20 thou off the lands. COAL to the lands is 3.200 in this chamber. I asked the gunsmith 12 years ago to throat it for Berger 180's and this is what I got. I think it seats the big bullets well in the neck. Like if you are agnostic to the action you run and just want to set up the chamber to run this cartridge right with these, I think this is it. I am at 2950 feet per second with 65 grains of RL 26. I think that is about 95 to 98% case capacity and there's not a bit of pressure. It is a 10 gun for wind at 9000 ft ASL. I'm really sure how much more performance you need . The only real challenge in the WSM in my perspective is getting a hold of brass if you don't already have a bunch stored away. If it weren't for that, I don't even think it would be a question.

Reactions: 907Lapua
I just picked up a 6.5SS and got a barreled action with dies and 300 count brass for a great price.

Already started collecting info for my jump up to 7SS with 180 and 190 gr Bergers. That’s next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gustav7
I've shot 180 vld's in a 7 WSM for many years with great results. Unfortunately the lack of available brass been a kick in the satchel.
I switched to saum for this reason. It’s a shame as the 7WSM is essentially a 7PRC in a short action. The compressed space can be fiddly to load for, but once you have a load… you save a good few oz’s on your hunting rig.

Because it's not actually a short action cartridge. It was a short action cartridge in 2003 when it was loaded with 130 grain bullets. My case overall length with 180 grain bullets is 3.150. Stuffing that bullet 200 thou deeper into the case is the monkey pox shit. That's when the fact that it's a 7 wsm doesn't matter anymore. You just start eating up that case capacity with bullet and the difference between a short action SAUM and a short action WSM is negligible. And I know you know this, which is why you are trying to do a 7-6.5 PRC. You're just salty you let yourself get boxed into saying something stupid.
I agree that you loose a fair bit of space running 180s in wsm and a short action. Getting the right powder helps get the most out of that configuration. I have both saum and wsm… I prefer saum but I definitely get faster speeds from my wsm

I also like the Sherman Short to have the ability to load for lower pressure extending barrel life.

Ya, my WSM is a hunting rifle so I didn't even want a DBM at the time. I thought about putting a Hawkins Hunter mag BM on it, but it just doesn't really change much of how I use the rifle. This rifle is a product of 2011. BDL BM, heavy Manners MCS stock instead of a lighter carbon version, fluted steel #5 instead of a carbon fiber barrel, 9 twist instead of 8 twist. But shit, it still works. I do kind of want to build a more modern version in a Manners LRH, Hawkins Hunter DBM, CF 8" exclusively for copper bullets, maybe lighter weight steel action, but IDK...it's just "want". Still not sure if a 7 PRC would be worth another set of dies and brass. I think we need to wait for time to tell it's a PRC is going to be better "balanced". I think we automatically give new cartridges magical attributes before they're widespread and proven. Kind of like everybody did with the Valkyrie. And it seems like everybody has a different idea about what makes the better cartridge. All the guys shooting SAUMs Will tell you it's more efficient. Basically does the same thing the wsm case does but they're more likely to be running higher pressures to get there. And they see that as an efficiency. Then there's guys that don't want to be constantly trying to run a cartridge at its top end. They want their cartridge on cruise control easily pushing the speed they need.

View attachment 8270409

Here's a 175gr ABLR seated 20 thou off the lands. COAL to the lands is 3.200 in this chamber. I asked the gunsmith 12 years ago to throat it for Berger 180's and this is what I got. I think it seats the big bullets well in the neck. Like if you are agnostic to the action you run and just want to set up the chamber to run this cartridge right with these, I think this is it. I am at 2950 feet per second with 65 grains of RL 26. I think that is about 95 to 98% case capacity and there's not a bit of pressure. It is a 10 gun for wind at 9000 ft ASL. I'm really sure how much more performance you need . The only real challenge in the WSM in my perspective is getting a hold of brass if you don't already have a bunch stored away. If it weren't for that, I don't even think it would be a question.
I think, as much crap as they get, hornady has figured out what "balanced" means. Aside from the 6.5 PRC the rest of the PRC line (to include the 22 ARC) aims to shoot heavy for caliber bullets 2900-3000fps with relatively efficient case design in a 24" barrel. That's what the Valkyrie tried to do also but was much happier at slower speeds.

Really 2800-3000 fps is plenty good, within that band preformance is pretty predictable out to 600 yards (hunting distances), barrel life is pretty good, brass life is pretty good and accuracy is good without straining things.

Most cartridges fit into this category as long as they are set up to handle heavier bullets. But I guess that's my point, for the most part, the caliber debate is over marginal gains.

I shot my 7-6.5 PRC against some much more capable calibers (300 NM, 338LM, 30 Nos etc.) and did pretty well, and that was with 162gr eld's.

Where are you shooting 9000' ASL? You've gotta be pretty close to my area.

So
I agree that you loose a fair bit of space running 180s in wsm and a short action. Getting the right powder helps get the most out of that configuration. I have both saum and wsm… I prefer saum but I definitely get faster speeds from my wsm
What are you getting from velocity from those two?

I think, as much crap as they get, hornady has figured out what "balanced" means. Aside from the 6.5 PRC the rest of the PRC line (to include the 22 ARC) aims to shoot heavy for caliber bullets 2900-3000fps with relatively efficient case design in a 24" barrel. That's what the Valkyrie tried to do also but was much happier at slower speeds.

Really 2800-3000 fps is plenty good, within that band preformance is pretty predictable out to 600 yards (hunting distances), barrel life is pretty good, brass life is pretty good and accuracy is good without straining things.

Most cartridges fit into this category as long as they are set up to handle heavier bullets. But I guess that's my point, for the most part, the caliber debate is over marginal gains.

I shot my 7-6.5 PRC against some much more capable calibers (300 NM, 338LM, 30 Nos etc.) and did pretty well, and that was with 162gr eld's.

Betting the 166atip is going to be fun in the 7-6.5prc

Reactions: Average guy
Betting the 166atip is going to be fun in the 7-6.5prc
The 162's had a higher BC but if the 166 was at scheels the week before the ELR match then I probably would have given them a go.

I shot a 8 shot ladder for the 180 eldm single fed with h4831 yesterday.
20231111_091629.jpg

Pressure at 2875fps bit happy at 2825~

I'm on the front range

I sure learnt my lesson about:
Match reamers and what the numbers really mean...
Chamber neck clearance
Brass neck wall thickness
AI fireforming brass
Neck turning
Donuts, and seating the bullet on them
kaboom.
Differences between open/CRF bolt faces and enclosed "3 rings of steel" bolt faces on how they handle/direct over pressure. Real FO after the FA kinda shit.

If anybody is shooting rounds with the bullet seated below the donut they are lucky they have enough chamber clearance to handle that major unaddressed terrible condition as it pertains to both safety & precision.

I sure learnt my lesson about:
Match reamers and what the numbers really mean...
Chamber neck clearance
Brass neck wall thickness
AI fireforming brass
Neck turning
Donuts, and seating the bullet on them
kaboom.
Differences between open/CRF bolt faces and enclosed "3 rings of steel" bolt faces on how they handle/direct over pressure. Real FO after the FA kinda shit.

If anybody is shooting rounds with the bullet seated below the donut they are lucky they have enough chamber clearance to handle that major unaddressed terrible condition as it pertains to both safety & precision.
Please elaborate

Reactions: Geno C.

^ this right here. Earlier this year, I got a 7 PRC. I have been so pleased with the results and so, I went hunting with it Friday. No harvest. I was halfway down a small hill overlooking a creek and the next hill rises above it. So, I ranged three locations. The creek bed, about 50 yards. Another small tree half way up, 102 yards. A line of tall grass and small trees behind that. Ran my solver for the middle and far. And it is such a flat shooter that really, holding fractions around the 100 yard zero. So, it's like having an MPBR even though I actually zeroed it for 100 yards. And 300 yards is my comfortable distance. Certainly would not need to shoot past 600 yards.

Some might say, well, you could do that with a .350 Legend. True. But if I have this kind of precision and performance, I will get the target I have selected.

As for impact performance, I could play it safe and choose the general impact velocity of 2k fps. The 175 gr ELD-X is still over 2k at 750 yards, which is farther than I am going to shoot at a game animal.

I have heard that if you have a 7 RM, you don't need the PRC. And plenty of people have done just fine with the 7 RM for a really long time.

I did not have 7 before, or even a long action, certainly not a magnum. So, the 7 PRC is it for me. And I expect others to get one simply because they are neat.

^ this right here. Earlier this year, I got a 7 PRC. I have been so pleased with the results and so, I went hunting with it Friday. No harvest. I was halfway down a small hill overlooking a creek and the next hill rises above it. So, I ranged three locations. The creek bed, about 50 yards. Another small tree half way up, 102 yards. A line of tall grass and small trees behind that. Ran my solver for the middle and far. And it is such a flat shooter that really, holding fractions around the 100 yard zero. So, it's like having an MPBR even though I actually zeroed it for 100 yards. And 300 yards is my comfortable distance. Certainly would not need to shoot past 600 yards.

Some might say, well, you could do that with a .350 Legend. True. But if I have this kind of precision and performance, I will get the target I have selected.

As for impact performance, I could play it safe and choose the general impact velocity of 2k fps. The 175 gr ELD-X is still over 2k at 750 yards, which is farther than I am going to shoot at a game animal.

I have heard that if you have a 7 RM, you don't need the PRC. And plenty of people have done just fine with the 7 RM for a really long time.

I did not have 7 before, or even a long action, certainly not a magnum. So, the 7 PRC is it for me. And I expect others to get one simply because they are neat.
A hundred yards? Shewww? Good thing you up-gunned to the 7PRC.

A hundred yards? Shewww? Good thing you up-gunned to the 7PRC.
I could also target shoot longer ranges when I am ready to do so. And, in the past, I have been hunting with .308 W. That was described to me by someone else here as a "shit" round. Still where I hunt with distances varying from 70 yards to 250, so far.

Also, if I win the draw for a mule deer out west, I can be confident in that. And maybe once before I die, an elk tag. I like having a rifle that can perform at all those distances for the different jobs.

I would also ask you tell me why you think it is good that I "traded up" to a 7 mm PRC? All I can do is learn.

I could also target shoot longer ranges when I am ready to do so. And, in the past, I have been hunting with .308 W. That was described to me by someone else here as a "shit" round. Still where I hunt with distances varying from 70 yards to 250, so far.

Also, if I win the draw for a mule deer out west, I can be confident in that. And maybe once before I die, an elk tag. I like having a rifle that can perform at all those distances for the different jobs.

I would also ask you tell me why you think it is good that I "traded up" to a 7 mm PRC? All I can do is learn.
I think a .30 cal 130gr TTSX at 2800-2900 is badass for hunting whitetail.

There's nothing wrong with 308 from 70 to 250 yards whoever told you that was a dick.

I guess the only thing that switching to a 7 PRC would hurt is your wallet... maybe your shoulder.... maybe the hunter in the next bush over?

If you get your ES/SD low enough you might even make 300 yards a high probability shot.

That was a joke BTW, nothing really matters at that distance (other than the obvious).

I'm no expert but I reach for a smaller rifle with milder recoil that has less energy in target for hunting whitetails under 300yds. It sounds like you have aspirations for that rifle and hunting this year is just a fun excuse to use it.

I remember growing up on the east coast everyone was using 264 Win Mags, 7RM, 300WM, and 270's for hunting these 90lb deer. When I started going back home to hunt I started downsizing every year. I started off with a 6.5 SAUM shooting 130gr HVLDs and body shots. Blew up a bunch of meat. Came back the next year with a 6 Creedmoor and 90gr TGKs. Blew up more meat even hitting them behind the shoulder. But I started taking head shots. Next year I used a 100gr Ballistic Tip in a 6.5 Grendel. That was Goldilocks but I disliked the rifle and those bullets are discontinued, so I rebarreled the 6 Creed to a shorter 6.5 Creed and loaded up 120gr Gold Dots at 2780. Last year I shot 3 but they were all head shots. And ranged from 65yds to 114yds. But that's my current preferred east coast whitetail ballistics. I own a 7 WSM but I only use it out here in the west. I would not purport it's virtues from an east coast whitetail perspective. But that's just my opinion.

I'm no expert but I reach for a smaller rifle with milder recoil that has less energy in target for hunting whitetails under 300yds. It sounds like you have aspirations for that rifle and hunting this year is just a fun excuse to use it.

I remember growing up on the east coast everyone was using 264 Win Mags, 7RM, 300WM, and 270's for hunting these 90lb deer. When I started going back home to hunt I started downsizing every year. I started off with a 6.5 SAUM shooting 130gr HVLDs and body shots. Blew up a bunch of meat. Came back the next year with a 6 Creedmoor and 90gr TGKs. Blew up more meat even hitting them behind the shoulder. But I started taking head shots. Next year I used a 100gr Ballistic Tip in a 6.5 Grendel. That was Goldilocks but I disliked the rifle and those bullets are discontinued, so I rebarreled the 6 Creed to a shorter 6.5 Creed and loaded up 120gr Gold Dots at 2780. Last year I shot 3 but they were all head shots. And ranged from 65yds to 114yds. But that's my current preferred east coast whitetail ballistics. I own a 7 WSM but I only use it out here in the west. I would not purport it's virtues from an east coast whitetail perspective. But that's just my opinion.
Whatever floats a boat.
I always remind myself that it is not the rifle as much as it is the shooter.

Rob Arrington at deermeatfordinner went to visit friends in the Cree Nation in Canada and got this moose at some nice distance (looks to my eye to be somewhere between 200 and 300 yards.) Howa 1500 in 6.5 Creedmoor with the Precision Hunter 143 gr ELD-X. Burris Eliminator III. One shot. Practice helps. For me, I would think the 6.5 CM is a bit light but certainly, one would think, if it can handle a moose, it can handle a deer.

I manage my recoil with the 7 PRC.

Go to 03:45 for the action.

What moron said the .308 Win is a "shit round"??? People are just retarded. The .308 Win has been successfully dispatching targets from PB to +1,000 meters since its inception. I would be willing to bet that on the battlefield, the .308 Win has successfully eliminated more marks than any other sniper round in (U.S.) history.

Are there better LR hunting options? Sure. But for inside of 750-800 yards, the .308 Win is still going to get the job done with proper shot placement.

What moron said the .308 Win is a "shit round"??? People are just retarded. The .308 Win has been successfully dispatching targets from PB to +1,000 meters since its inception. I would be willing to bet that on the battlefield, the .308 Win has successfully eliminated more marks than any other sniper round in (U.S.) history.

Are there better LR hunting options? Sure. But for inside of 750-800 yards, the .308 Win is still going to get the job done with proper shot placement.
Well, a few other hide members joined in to support his summation. It was agreed that I had a shit rifle, a shit round (Federal Fusion 165 gr.) Others applauded his description of my set-up. So, TLDR, I learn to STFU and simply enjoy the carnage of the Pit.

And learn some technical stuff here and there, too. Or solutions others might have to a problem.

But I have learned how to draw fire. Just post. Anything. Doesn't matter what, just post it.

• Love
Reactions: Long Range 338
Well, a few other hide members joined in to support his summation. It was agreed that I had a shit rifle, a shit round (Federal Fusion 165 gr.) Others applauded his description of my set-up. So, TLDR, I learn to STFU and simply enjoy the carnage of the Pit.

And learn some technical stuff here and there, too. Or solutions others might have to a problem.

But I have learned how to draw fire. Just post. Anything. Doesn't matter what, just post it.
Yeah, well... Nobody ever said we didn't have bunch of fucking retards, loudmouths, and know-it-alls here. Also, a bunch of assclowns who think that only their opinion is correct, and anything else they don't like or approve of is a piece of shit. And if you happen to have a positive experience with said POS, then you're a liar and a shill. At which point, threads tend to devolve into a college football locker room with all the ego pushing and name calling... 🙄

• Love
Reactions: Geno C. and Ronws
Yeah, well... Nobody ever said we didn't have bunch of fucking retards, loudmouths, and know-it-alls here. Also, a bunch of assclowns who think that only their opinion is correct, and anything else they don't like or approve of is a piece of shit. And if you happen to have a positive experience with said POS, then you're a liar and a shill. At which point, threads tend to devolve into a college football locker room with all the ego pushing and name calling... 🙄
Fortunately, that only happens on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Reactions: FuhQ
Fortunately, that only happens on days that end in the letter 'y'.
The problem is, nobody ever does anything about the retards. They let them roam free without their safety helmets on to just spout-off on their keyboards like a bunch of moron Fudds that still think Trump is pro-gun, the NRA is actually fighting for our rights, and that voting even matters or makes any difference...

Once upon a time I had a 7 SAUM barrel with modified mags for a DT rifle. It was badass seating the bullets out to maximize case capacity. SAUM made a resurgence enough so that ADG pumped some brass out. But I’m afraid the 7 PRC will damper its momentum. Great case but long action + 7 PRC = easy button. No fretting over lengths, mags, performance etc. At this point I see the 7 saum and SSs for the guy who needs to throw a prefit on his short action and hunt with the very good 160-170 class bullets out there.

My 22” 7 PRC pushes 175-190 class bullets anywhere from 2850 to 3050 (pressure over 3100) depending on bullet and if I’m using R26 or H1000. Not saying I settled on 3100. 3000+ is a good spot with 175+R26. Have a mild load of H1000 and 190 LRHT that I’ll shoot in the summer, but it’s primarily a hunting rifle.

I love me some 7wsm. So easy to load for and those 180 vlds smash elk. I was late to the 7wsm party when I bought one in 2016. I only had 100 pieces of win brass. A couple of years ago Winchester did another run and I bought 500 pieces. Unfortunately my barrel died at just under 1k. That said, I was not very nice to it.
Win brass, win mag primer and 66.9 RL26 under a 180vld loaded to mag length gave me 3005 and amazing groups. It was stupid easy to load for. Those fat assed cartridges kind of sucked feeding out of a wyatt box mag kit but I switched over to detachable mags and it fed.
I really need to rebarrel the old girl

Reactions: 907Lapua and jetmd
Gotta love it - looks like the OP uses ChatGPT to write an article that doesn’t tell us squat, and then everybody argues about it….
I have been working on my next article, if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them :) I recognize that nothing I said is solid and there are always other options to choose from my goal in this is to develop a string of articles and information to assist in the decision making process when it comes to building or buying custom guns. My target audience is more along the lines of my newer customers when my 07 FFL comes back.

I'm imagining a small Yoda like creature sitting at a cockpit surrounded by a bunch of dial and knobs in the brain-housing-group of a large humanoid robot that operates on a rudimentary AI program. The Yoda creature continues to refine the algorithm as the robot stirs feedback with it's clumsy speech, blank face, and mechanical, jerky arm motions.

1000003780.gif

Last edited: