• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition 800yd match at Parkers Gun Shop

FLASH1976

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2006
Douglas, GA
Sat Feb 16th we will be having a 800 and 400 yd match. 800 for f-open,ftr,and benchrest. The 400yd match will be for factory class. Muzzle brakes will be allowed, brakes will shoot with one another. 30 shots for score,3 10 shot strings or 2 15 shot strings, we havent voted on it yet. We dont have pits so you will shoot sighters and be able to adjust from there, after youre targets are brought back to you. We may let people shoot into the berm at skeet to get ya on paper. Sign up is at 0800 on the 16th at Parkers Gun Shop in Pearson Ga. The number at Parkers is 1-912-422-2065 if ya have any questions or PM me. Jonathan Smith

Re: 800yd match at Parkers Gun Shop

Thanks Jonathan,
Just the information I was looking for.

No problem, we may shoot a little steel match on the side after the main match. Also I think there will be a rimfire match for the kids after lunch. For those of you who havent shot there before bring extra rounds for sighters.

I've got to work this weekend, but keep us posted on upcoming matches.