• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9 Gauge Gun Safe

sdkidaho

Nobody
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Idaho, USA
Found a safe that seems to be fairly competitively priced and that uses 9 gauge steel:
Steel Water Gun Safes.

I looked around this site and hadn't noticed them being mentioned and am wondering if any of you guys back east have seen or have one. Looks like they are out of SC.

Also, I found this door modification:
Door Shelf. That thing is pretty cool - how could you find out if it would work on your safe or not? Just wondering if the space behind the door panel is fairly similar from safe to safe.

I'm thinking that once I have the funds - that safe is my new safe. 9 gauge steel, enough capacity for me to grow, etc. Maybe add that door shelf in and add some safe lighting in as well with some rope light LED's. Any of you guys done the rope lighting in your safes that had it turn out well?

Re: 9 Gauge Gun Safe

I did the rope light in my safe and it worked great, but now some of the strip has burned out and it needs an overhaul. I have mine set so when you open the safe door it lights up. No switches to turn on.