• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 9mm for glock and AR?

rockwind1

Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
westworld
been on the hide since pre-scout days but i go radio silent for long periods of time for life reasons. i've got quite a collection of rifle suppressors but for some reason never bought a 9mm,,, just thought i would get opinions before i bought,, wanted to use one for my glock (i've had an aftermarket threaded barrel for while that i have never used) and i was finally, maybe, going to build a ar-9mm style so should i get 2,,, like 1 dedicated for each one?

i did do a search but seemed latest thread was 2 years ago so maybe new good brands have popped up.

where is a good place to buy now days? it's been a while. i used silencershop before and then a friend here in my state,

i just want a helpful, professional place for a hassle free purchase.

in my opinion, i think thunderbeast is the best among my rifle suppressors but maybe in the 9mm world, there are better suppressors? any input? thanks.

Last edited:
I personally don't use my 9mm cans on pistols, or my 45 cans either. I liked the idea, but just not that practical- just a range toy.

I do like suppressors on 9mm AR SBRs though, and have two. If you want quiet I'd go Rugged Obsidian 9, although between it and the other major brands you would have a hard time noticing any difference in performance. If you want small and hearing safe, I really like the Silencerco Omega 9k.
20190507_162946.jpg
20190507_162901.jpg