• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9yo Suicide Over Homophobic Bullying

If parents don't start bringing God into the home,what else is left?

I'll raise the stakes. I say let prayers in public schools exist again. Kids seem to be so highly influenced by what gets taught in school these days. Didn't we have a Hide member not too long ago post about how his kid didn't want to shoot guns because his teacher told him they were bad?

I'll raise the stakes. I say let prayers in public schools exist again. Kids seem to be so highly influenced by what gets taught in school these days. Didn't we have a Hide member not too long ago post about how his kid didn't want to shoot guns because his teacher told him they were bad?

I wasn't long ago most of the school mostly liberal district voted on leaving religion out of the classroom,well... guess what they got know?
Just take a close look at the degradation of teens now days...even spreading down to a 9 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snipe260
I wasn't long ago most of the school mostly liberal district voted on leaving religion out of the classroom,well... guess what they got know?
Just take a close look at the degradation of teens now days...even spreading down to a 9 year old.

Allowing prayer in classrooms is fine but not even a drop in the bucket when these little monsters do not get taught and disciplined at home. I am sorry but Jesus is not going to whip a kids ass for doing something terrible.

Allowing prayer in classrooms is fine but not even a drop in the bucket when these little monsters do not get taught and disciplined at home. I am sorry but Jesus is not going to whip a kids ass for doing something terrible.

I totally agree,however nowadays it's construed as child abuse...where as when we were growing up,it was the norm when we got out of hand..
and if the cops showed up,you got another whooping

I totally agree,however nowadays it's construed as child abuse...where as when we were growing up,it was the norm when we got out of hand..

Yeah, I remember some of those double headers. I wonder how long, if ever, it will take society to realize the effects of essentially outlawing corporal punishment?

Here in my state, they actually tried to pass a law that would make it a crime to spank a child that was under a certain age. I think it was 4 or 5. Needless to say that law didn't pass and pretty much fell on deaf ears.

First, a child 9 years of age shouldn't be thinking/concerned about his/her sexuality.
Second, as "we've" taken morality out of the classroom did anyone think the "bullying" was going to get better?
Third, a push towards creating new victims out of any and all kids/people with any differences.
Fourth, removal of swats/spanking at school.
Color me fucking surprised at our outcome...

R

Last edited:
From watching the local News interviews of the mother, I ain't buying into this Bin of Shit.
No interviews of the father, I wonder why?
She is slug assed ugly in the face, body, and heart.
I smell a big stinking rat in this woodpile.
I hope I am wrong but do believe a good detective would find the truth.
Do I think that detective will be around to find the truth? Fuck No.

Here in my state, they actually tried to pass a law that would make it a crime to spank a child that was under a certain age. I think it was 4 or 5. Needless to say that law didn't pass and pretty much fell on deaf ears.

I remember growing up in the 70s and 80s when you never heard of shit like this.if my old man had to say something to me more than ONCE,well you know what came next...if i even looked at him sideways,i would get slapped around a bit.
I don't mean beat a kid to a pulp,however if they get out of hand,an occasional backhand is well suited.. maybe i'm wrong

I remember growing up in the 70s and 80s when you never heard of shit like this.if my old man had to say something to me more than ONCE,well you know what came next...if i even looked at him sideways,i would get slapped around a bit.
I don't mean beat a kid to a pulp,however if they get out of hand,an occasional backhand is well suited.. maybe i'm wrong

Just this morning I spanked my boy right on his bare ass.

"Get off the bed"
"NO!"
"1"
"NO!"
"2"
"NO, NO TWO! I SPANK YOU!"

Grabbed him, pulled those drawers down, and gave him a good solid whack on the ass. Didn't even get to three. He's been happy and cooperative since.

Reactions: Strykervet

I think you are wrong.

I took more than my share of ass whoopin's as a kid, took me well into my adulthood to recognize abuse for what it is.

A good ol ass whoppin wouldn't have saved anyone in this situation, a good parent wouldn't need to hit their children to parent.

Anyone wanna wager the "bullies" were already getting ass whoopins at home?

I think you are wrong.

I took more than my share of ass whoopin's as a kid, took me well into my adulthood to recognize abuse for what it is.

A good ol ass whoppin wouldn't have saved anyone in this situation, a good parent wouldn't need to hit their children to parent.

Anyone wanna wager the "bullies" were already getting ass whoopins at home?

There's a big difference between discipline and smacking kids because they spilled their milk or interrupted the foosball game. The latter is the type of kids I grew up with. Shit situation when you're watching your friend get his ass beat because he broke a glass or ran in to show dad something and dad wasn't having it.

There's a big difference between discipline and smacking kids because they spilled their milk or interrupted the foosball game. The latter is the type of kids I grew up with. Shit situation when you're watching your friend get his ass beat because he broke a glass or ran in to show dad something and dad wasn't having it.

As a parent, and someone who grew up taking a lot of beatings (not spanking), I find it hard to ever justify striking a child. I don't judge in most cases and appreciate parents who try to teach and discipline their children.

I just see it as the parent loosing control of their own emotions and the situation. Parent's should be able to adjust behavior without hitting their children.

Maybe my bias is skewed too far one way from my childhood experiences, I remember as a child thinking: "I've done something wrong, I deserve this, this is for my own good". But at a certain age I realized it wasn't me who was out of control, it was my father. I decided I would never resort to hitting my child for any reason, so far it's worked out well for everyone.

As a parent, and someone who grew up taking a lot of beatings (not spanking), I find it hard to ever justify striking a child. I don't judge in most cases and appreciate parents who try to teach and discipline their children.

I just see it as the parent loosing control of their own emotions and the situation. Parent's should be able to adjust behavior without hitting their children.

Maybe my bias is skewed too far one way from my childhood experiences, I remember as a child thinking: "I've done something wrong, I deserve this, this is for my own good". But at a certain age I realized it wasn't me who was out of control, it was my father. I decided I would never resort to hitting my child for any reason, so far it's worked out well for everyone.

It's not something I do often, and I really hate doing it, but there are some behaviors that warrant it. The goal is to get him to realize that actions have consequences. I'm never angry when I spank him, and I explain to him once he settles down just exactly what it was he did that he shouldn't have done.

Here's another example of a child exploited by adults into this world at an early age, this one is 8 and made the news this summer over a few things --I don't have cable and I know about it. I can only imagine that in helicopter parent mode and today where the parent wants to be friends and actually seeks approval of their child vs. the other way around, that this was embraced and encouraged:

The article is poorly written. Here's a better one and it has a little video clip.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/28/health/preteen-suicide-jamel-myles/index.html

She says "all he wanted to be was a YouTube star". Again, I refer you to the above.

At 9, we played in the woods, rode bikes. That year my best friend and I both got dogs and pellet rifles. I got a shotgun and .22 the year before, and a Daisy BB gun the Christmas prior but everyone agreed it was a POS and I wound up with a cheap Chinese break barrel single shot that was actually pretty accurate and far more powerful. My friend and his brother both had Daisy pumps and we all had BMX bikes. Playing outside during summer was the law --nobody that I knew of was allowed to stay inside and watch TV during summer. Only at night and Saturday morning cartoons were acceptable, and even that was done with family and/or friends.

I was wondering where the kid found out how to pull off a successful suicide on the first attempt, but now that I know he wanted to be a YouTube star I think I got. Mom wanted to be best friends and not a parent. This is more and more common with those who came of age after 9/11, but you can't tell them anything.

The only thing we really DO know is that he didn't use a firearm, because had he used a firearm, the media litmus would have determined that it be filed under "gun control" and not "gay rights/bullying".

It's sad and fucked up a kid can't just be allowed to be a kid anymore. That's the fix for this, but god forbid you tell a parent that today, because how dare you tell them how to raise their child.

I agree that a spanking wouldn't have done much here but I think he meant it with respect to lack of parenting in general. It does go too far, that I don't agree with and I knew getting beat with the buckle and getting whipped with a 20' piece of co-ax with a filter was wrong. I was beat.

I lived with my grandmother from 12 or so on (and got a job around that age too, throwing newspapers where I learned a lot collecting the bills, and kids laughed and teased me about that too until they saw my ledger!) Now my grandmother had rheumatoid arthritis really bad and one time she back handed me in the mouth good. I was an angry punk and probably put on a pissed expression but I do recall thinking that it probably hurt her more than me, literally, and she never did that before, so I took it and shut up. I knew the difference. She was a good woman, honestly the best person I ever knew, raised the whole neighborhood and when she was got sick with cancer (and couldn't hide it, god she was tough) they all came out of the woodwork to do whatever they could. Only wish she'd lived longer so I could have done more. Anyway, she'd get a switch and I'd get spanked with that.

A switch ain't abuse. It's not being best friends with your kid at the moment, but sometimes they need more than that. One time when I was 3 or 4, I got up on the kitchen table that 4th of July before the family all got there and ate one bite out of a whole loaf of bread, just one bite out of the center of each piece. She took a picture because it was funny, then she got a hickory switch and she spanked me good. Or when the dog taught me how to pee and I refused to wear clothes. That's a perfect example.

I saw her back hand my friend real good one time too, he deserved it also. She had no problem raising your kid if you couldn't, and she didn't ask for your permission --she'd tell you straight up she was "raisin' young'uns when you weren't a damn gleam in your mommy or daddy's eyes." Kids didn't scream bloody murder and run around the store when Granny was there. She policed parents. I really miss her but I'm glad she can't see this.

World just needs more Granny's is all. Everyone said they broke the mold with her, what's sad is it's true.

Kids didn't scream bloody murder and run around the store when Granny was there.

No shit, man. Almost every time I go anywhere, there's some crying ass kid pissing up a storm because he didn't get something he wanted.

My son knows better than to try that, cuz it won't work and never will. We use those kids as examples. He looks at toys, and puts them back where he got them from, and picks up random shit on the ground sometimes and puts it back where it belongs. He's also spoiled as hell, but not in an obnoxious way. Pretty cool kid so far.

The core of the problem these days is in part of these gadget..
tablet.jpg

The kids get handed one of these from the time they could talk,so they don't have to deal with them,pay attention to them.
It's called the modern age "Pacifier", ...so this is where the root of the problems with young teenagers start because all they learned
was from the tablet or i-phone,parents didn't really spent time with them and tough them real values ,respect,manners,courtesy and empathy.

Last edited:
And nobody ever says to the kids "the internet will rot your brain" like they ALWAYS said about TV when I was growing up.

I continuously keep ruminating on this documentary I saw a while back about brain scans and activity when online vs. other actions. It turns out that fairly unexplored areas of the mind light up in different patterns than they do when we interact with each other. The bottom line was that the researchers said:

"The brain is effectively having it's operating software overwritten with a new version that isn't tested and isn't understood."

That's the scary part. And you see it. Detachment that borders on or is outright abnormal is praised these days.

And nobody ever says to the kids "the internet will rot your brain" like they ALWAYS said about TV when I was growing up.

I continuously keep ruminating on this documentary I saw a while back about brain scans and activity when online vs. other actions. It turns out that fairly unexplored areas of the mind light up in different patterns than they do when we interact with each other. The bottom line was that the researchers said:

"The brain is effectively having it's operating software overwritten with a new version that isn't tested and isn't understood."

That's the scary part. And you see it. Detachment that borders on or is outright abnormal is praised these days.

LOL......That explains my lack of Cognetivity...spending to much time in SH
But what your saying is very true,i read about it somewhere on the net.

Here ya go: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiry4L2rpPdAhVJiVQKHSBNCbIQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4146181/&usg=AOvVaw0BlKUpqM4OOtPWUVoYX8-Z

Last edited:

I have said that numerous times over the years while working in South Korea, after seeing just how addicted they are to their phones and the internet. You probably wouldnt have to drop a single bomb or fire a shot to defeat them just take out all cell service and internet and they would wipe each other out in the pandemonium.

I have said that numerous times over the years while working in South Korea, after seeing just how addicted they are to their phones and the internet.

You probably wouldnt have to drop a single bomb or fire a shot to defeat them just take out all cell service and internet and they would wipe each other out in the pandemonium.

Lmao!:ROFLMAO:

I have said that numerous times over the years while working in South Korea, after seeing just how addicted they are to their phones and the internet. You probably wouldnt have to drop a single bomb or fire a shot to defeat them just take out all cell service and internet and they would wipe each other out in the pandemonium.

MV5BMTM5MTE4OTU5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA0NzM4NA@@._V1_.jpg

Well damn

Im still just broken hearted for the little boy. All these stories just destroy me. Really they strenthen me and damn it hurts in the mean time.

Kids need discipline. They shouldnt listen and shape up out of fear of the punishment. They are just kids.
Love is tough at times (even Jesus got mad) and it should not require kids to be scared.

I can get too mad. I give myself a “timeout” and relax. No kid should have to be scared of their parent.

And no kid should be made into a martyr, no matter the cause. I grew up with the “blessed are the persecuted” fake church crap. This is the same.

Like many, I just feel so much for the boy and what he musta went through. No 9 year old should go through that

If Gort came down tomorrow they'd be arguing whether or not he's transgender. No Klaatu barada nikto for them!

at 9 your not mature enough to know if your gay or not. someone had to put that thought in his head. probably the politically correct mom who is gay

I was thinking this same thing and I agree too, "Lacticia" is certainly a result of that, but I was talking to my buddy and he brought up that he knew which way he swung at that age and his argument made sense --I did kiss my first girl when I was 7. Maybe she kissed me. But it was very innocent. I got teased for it too --because I "kissed a girl".

Kids got ribbed for being gay, and you know what? Statistically some of those kids probably were gay. They got no more or less than anyone else though, including me. Kids are just mean.

I was thinking this same thing and I agree too, "Lacticia" is certainly a result of that, but I was talking to my buddy and he brought up that he knew which way he swung at that age and his argument made sense --I did kiss my first girl when I was 7. Maybe she kissed me. But it was very innocent. I got teased for it too --because I "kissed a girl".

Well, girls had cooties back then and they still do to this day. :D Reminds me of my first accidental act of gayness back when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. I used to be one of those weird kids that would chase the girls on the playground and after I caught them I kissed them on the lips and then ran away. It was all fun and games for me until I kissed a new girl at school and it turned out to be a boy. Wasn't a tranny type, just it was the long hair that fooled me. The kid's older brother beat the shit outta me after school so that was pretty much the end of my chase and kiss career.

To you leftists who want to “teach” and sexualize 9 yo kids. FUCK YOU. You try to pull that shit around my kids and It’ll be the last thing you do. To me that’s a shade less than physically, sexually abusing them.
I don't think gay activists realize the depth of anger that action will arouse. They ain't seen hate yet.

ZEROGUY said:

Political interest groups love a good martyr for their cause.

Last week it was Mollie Tibbets.

This week it's this poor child.

Parenting is responsible for this tragedy not bullying. Almost every kid gets bullied. A good parent would help their child overcome bullying, not reaffirm their child's victim status. Also a good parent wouldn't encourage a 9 year old to express their sexuality of any persuasion. 9 years old it too young to make proclamations of one's sexual orientations.

Also how does a 9 year old even contemplate suicide? Or their sexuality? Parenting, or lack thereof mixed in with a unhealthy dose of social justice impregnated cartoons and children's shows.

I've read all of the above posts on this thread,and all the different opinions,and at the end of the day another innocent childs life is taken because of Hate.
Bottom line is,bad parents,bad parenting,lack of discipline,divorced parents,social media leads to bad kids a lot of the time
Kids will mimic what parents do. therefore the child pays for the father's sins.
The fucking world is in Hospice and very few give a damn.

If parents don't start bringing God into the home,what else is left?

Agreed.

How many older posters remember or even heard of a 9yo killing themselves when we were young?
I certainly didn't.
Were the older generations made of sterner stuff?
Children are essentially a blank slate to be formed by their parent(s).
A couple generations of shitty liberal victim parents and teachers and you have our current pitiful society.

I understand where you're coming from, but what you see isn't always what you think you see.

I understand where you're coming from, but what you see isn't always what you think you see.

Pretty vague way to say nothing at all. But I suppose the same thing could be applied to you was well.

Pretty vague way to say nothing at all. But I suppose the same thing could be applied to you was well.

OK, I'll be more direct then. Nobody cares if you can't justify others using physical punishment to discipline their kids.

Your perception is tainted by your upbringing.

Reactions: quietmike
OK, I'll be more direct then. Nobody cares if you can't justify others using physical punishment to discipline their kids.

Your perception is tainted by your upbringing.

Well I know my family cares. All that matters for me.

I don’t think I’m alone in having a certain perception shaped by my upbringing.

How many older posters remember or even heard of a 9yo killing themselves when we were young?
I certainly didn't.
Were the older generations made of sterner stuff?
Children are essentially a blank slate to be formed by their parent(s).
A couple generations of shitty liberal victim parents and teachers and you have our current pitiful society.

“Made of sterner stuff”, yep but not at that age. The sterner stuff comes as we learn and our experiences make us stronger. At 9 years of age I think most kids fall into the same group. I think the difference is the amount of indoctrination between the generations. When I was that age, so many years ago, my input was doing work on the farm, doing homework, using a tree branch as a rifle and being a kid. Now the emphasis is on “do you feel comfortable in your skin”, “do you feel like a boy or a girl”, “had you rather play with a doll or action figure” and so forth and so on. It looks like SJW parents are experimenting on their kids to see just how much they can confuse them and see what the results will be.

Reactions: quietmike
Aren't the Jedi's almost completely extinct?

Violence is not always the answer but there are times when it is the absolutely correct answer.

If the Jews only had a third cheek to turn during the Holocaust..........

Research has consistently found the link between homosexuality and mental health issues.

Blame it on "hate"? I would say the mental health disorders the kid had as a result of the life his parents provided him and genetics are more to blame.

Reactions: ZEROGUY
I'll absolutely tolerate homosexuality and every other sin that exists in every single one of us, and do my level best to love the sinner...
But, once you demand I call wrong-right and evil-good we part ways. We, my wife and I, have gay friends, not acquaintances, but friends. They're marvelous cooks and we trade dinner parties trying to outdo each other. I served with gays with no problems. Don't ask don't tell worked. It may not have been elegant, but it worked. One of the kids in my kid's class has two dads. One of them is the soccer coach. They're good guys, and you would probably not guess they're gay just to talk to them. They don't want that shit taught to their 9yo son EITHER!!!!!!

Kids turn into adults. Its' gona happen no matter what you want. Their innocence and their youth flits away in a moment. Anyone who would steal that from them prematurely, before they're ready for it, shorten their youth, and destroy their innocence is an enemy of all mankind. I don't care what your little political agenda is, or how noble you THINK your motives are. You are a fucking vile human being in the same category as child murderers and pedophiles. You may not physically hurt children, but you most certainly molest them mentally by introducing subjects and things they aren't yet equipped to process and handle, and this kid is EXACTLY what happens when you do.

Yea, I hate you because you are an anti-liberal commie fuck, but I can coexist with you. You'll get my barbs and I won't spit in your mouth if you're dying of thirst, but you have nothing to fear from me. Attack my children thusly and there's no living with you. I'm stopping the threat, period. I'll deal with whatever comes when the dust settles.

Thinking you can get between a man and his children for your little political agenda WILL get you killed.