• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why didn't you guys tell me about the Yellowstone series? It has everything!

Xi

Cheers,

Sirhr
You misread.
I didn't ask WHO was a chinese cunt.

I didn't mean to take this thread off the rails....back to the topic:
Screenshot 2022-12-24 at 09.54.42.png

Firefly had it all.
Space western.

Captian of the ship fought in the war against the central government as a Browncoat.

After the Independence forces lost his SGM stayed with him.

Bought a spaceship.

Said F your law and commonly does crime in Alliance space while maintaining a moral code to do good.

Hired a hot mechanic.

Sheppard Book was almost a machine gun preacher type.

Space western.

Allan Tyduk drives Serenity

There's a whore... guild trained companion living and working on one of the shuttles.

Adam Baldwin, the only good one plays Animal Mother as a Space cowboy.

Constantly wagging their ass at the Gorham law.

Most likely canceled after first season and one full length film because of above.

Using a space ship to rob a train of alliance goods.
View attachment 8029011

Best show ever. The only con is the English Chinese because they are the only two languages yada yada but seeing as they mostly curse in Chinese it's not bad.
Firefly was focking awesome!

So does Beth get less cunty, or more cunty after almost dying?

We're already at maximum cunty. I don't think I can take any more.
You need to look at Beth as if she is on your side of the fight. Her behavior is much more tolerable then.

Before long, your only question will be:

“What happened to the helicopter?”

You need to look at Beth as if she is on your side of the fight. Her behavior is much more tolerable then.

Well the way they fucking used that thing in the first episode amazes me it still even flies.

Hey lets circle around those guys over there that are fucking shooting at us and put a spotlight on them.

Why no side mounted 240? Also, we haven't turned a profit in 7 years, but lets fucking fly this thing around everywhere like its a fucking moped.

Ok...so Tater (Teeter?) I dont fucking know has arrived. Its both hilarious, awful writing at the same time. I'm going to allow it because I'm pretty sure this isn't far from reality.

Bull rider guy who looks like the banjo kid from Deliverance finally grew up getting wrecked on a bull was beyond telegraphed and cliche. The only saving part of that storyline is that we now get to see just how crazy his new girlfriend is. The hospital scene really showed me how 'adult' I am as the first thought I had was....who the fuck is paying for that?

I left off at the part where the plot to take over the ranch under the usual 'progress for everyone!1111' bullshit so the corporate cunts can build an airport and bullshit 2nd homes and a resort showed up. Shit like that actually makes me boil as these fucking faggots just can't seem to help themselves and is exactly whats happened to even southern Utah where the race to build every bullshit disposable thing on every piece of grass has been in full swing and is sold as 'quality of life improvements' where it has ended up being exactly the opposite.

Please tell me that at some point they fortify the property as 50k acres of killing fields and they physically fucking fight people trying to seize their land.

Reactions: MCSO1357 and BurtG
I ain’t saying shit. You have to watch it for yourself.

With how this story has run over 2 and like .25 of a season so far, they're going to run out of plots/bad guys as you can only fight to save your ranch so many fucking times.

There has to be like an Uncle Buck long lost family member moving in at some point.

You’d think so, but that’s part of the magic of Hollyweird. The can write the story so a minute can last 10 seconds, or a full season if they want. Sooo, they can be dealing with the same set of bad guys into the 5th season. There are many layers to this onion, and the fight can go on, and on, and on…. Once it becomes predictable, we’ll all stop watching.

With how this story has run over 2 and like .25 of a season so far, they're going to run out of plots/bad guys as you can only fight to save your ranch so many fucking times.

There has to be like an Uncle Buck long lost family member moving in at some point.
Yup, sort of. Not moving in, but showing up...He soon has mortality issues, though.

Firefly had it all.
Space western.

Captian of the ship fought in the war against the central government as a Browncoat.

After the Independence forces lost his SGM stayed with him.

Bought a spaceship.

Said F your law and commonly does crime in Alliance space while maintaining a moral code to do good.

Hired a hot mechanic.

Sheppard Book was almost a machine gun preacher type.

Space western.

Allan Tyduk drives Serenity

There's a whore... guild trained companion living and working on one of the shuttles.

Adam Baldwin, the only good one plays Animal Mother as a Space cowboy.

Constantly wagging their ass at the Gorham law.

Most likely canceled after first season and one full length film because of above.

Using a space ship to rob a train of alliance goods.
View attachment 8029011ounce.

Best show ever. The only con is the English Chinese because they are the only two languages yada yada but seeing as they mostly curse in Chinese it's not bad.
My son got me in on this. Actually one of the better science fiction movies around.

Yellowstone is stupid. Initially I was interested, but the more I watched, the worse it got.

Sons of Anarchy on a ranch……

Maybe they should’ve spent a little time on an actual working ranch to at least get one detail reasonably close to accurate, instead they fucked it all up and made ranchers seem like the mob.

The show focuses around a broken dysfunctional family of shitty people who their only redeeming quality is their loyalty.

Reactions: 458win
Taylor Sheridan has a minor roll in the series and seems like a pretty cool guy, knows how to ride. Plus he owns the 6666 ranch. Heard he paid $219m for it.

Taylor Sheridan has a minor roll in the series and seems like a pretty cool guy, knows how to ride. Plus he owns the 6666 ranch. Heard he paid $219m for it.
He's fairly legit. He competes in some amateur cutting/ reining/ and working cow horse events.

Reactions: fx77
@TheGerman

Anyone go for a ride in the back of a horse trailer yet?
As a horse trainer, you do all kinds of stupid shit. Even riding for short distances with a spooked horse, trying to calm him down in the trailer. My wife also once took a ride with a horse. We were very young and she was practicing with one of our better grade horses, getting the mare into and out of a trailer. Unknown to her, the trailer was not secured. I looked up and saw trailer, wife and nice horse traveling down hill, Directly at my Brand New Pickup.

Brenda oft tells the story about how I was a Superman, running in front of the trailer and stopping it (Superman style) to save her and the horse. Fellows, you have to know. Yes I do love my Brenda, 49 years worth, but that was a nice pickup.

Jesus the assassins in this series are fucking awful.

It's also hilarious that barely 3 seasons into this show, we're at like the 5th assassination attempt of someone.

Eurasian fake Indian got hotter somehow. And I'm not sure WTF is wrong with me, but that juicy lipped Indian lawyer is also hot. And then there's Laramie. I don't like blondies, but wow...fucking Laramie.

The mid season finale was a big flop. Huge buildup about nothing. What a disappointment.
i tend to agree. Some of the lead up episodes were some of the ones I Most liked. However, the end episode was a simple, WTF,

It was starting to look good and then fell completely flat.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
It's even more full than Wyoming. I think 500k liberals from California, Oregon, and Washington have moved to the Gallatin/Yellowstone area in the last 2 years. .

If there's many more, the good people in Bozeman will have to drive more than 45 minutes to get back to Montana.
You ain't kidding! That's just the first look, no filters. Damn.
Prices around Big Sky.

Screenshot_20230103-131532_Brave.jpg

I'm watching it and it's really good so far. Into season 1. I really like Beth, I think she's perfect. I'm surprised this is from Paramount, I would have expected MTV to screw this up royally but so far it's been one of the better shows over the past 2 years.

It's only been on for like five fuckin' years, guess we assumed you owned a TV or at least talked to people that owned a TV 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'm watching it and it's really good so far. Into season 1. I really like Beth, I think she's perfect. I'm surprised this is from Paramount, I would have expected MTV to screw this up royally but so far it's been one of the better shows over the past 2 years.

So in season 3 she becomes tolerable. The poster that said earlier that once you seem her from a 'on my team aspect' she actually shines, was right.

Holy fuck Laramie is hot.

Reactions: LilGucci
So a few more observations:

- Laramie and the females were all now kicked out of the bunkhouse. /sadpanda

- The Y brand was supposed to be some not really talked about thing where you're 'in the club'. Yet they will just toss people off the ranch that wear it for no fucking reason for things that weren't their doing? Kind of made it go from like being part of some semi secret thing to...why the fuck would I get that?

- I like Lloyd, but the guy acting him has the EXACT SAME look on his face regardless if he is sad, angry, getting punched or thinking about quantum physics.

- I feel like I missed a meeting. Costner runs into enviroweenie chick who is a solid Wyoming 7. Then bails her out for no reason. Then takes her home for no reason. And then they just banged?

- I am quickly losing interest in the AG son's storyline. The 'who put the hit out' part of it was a total letdown.

- Where did the fucking helicopter go? We were using that bitch like a moped and then no one ever sees it again.

- So rodeo guy basically breaks his entire body and needs re-hab and a torso brace. But hey, we're sending you to this ranch where they basically make you ride unbroken horses and work 20 hours a day, without the brace. What?

- The Y brand was supposed to be some not really talked about thing where you're 'in the club'. Yet they will just toss people off the ranch that wear it for no fucking reason for things that weren't their doing? Kind of made it go from like being part of some semi secret thing to...why the fuck would I get that?

- I like Lloyd, but the guy acting him has the EXACT SAME look on his face regardless if he is sad, angry, getting punched or thinking about quantum physics.

- I feel like I missed a meeting. Costner runs into enviroweenie chick who is a solid Wyoming 7. Then bails her out for no reason. Then takes her home for no reason. And then they just banged?

- I am quickly losing interest in the AG son's storyline. The 'who put the hit out' part of it was a total letdown.

- Where did the fucking helicopter go? We were using that bitch like a moped and then no one ever sees it again.

- So rodeo guy basically breaks his entire body and needs re-hab and a torso brace. But hey, we're sending you to this ranch where they basically make you ride unbroken horses and work 20 hours a day, without the brace. What?
If you are just watching the episode where the buckle bunnies are booted, keep watching, report back.

Branden

One thing the show is not good at is establishing how much time passes between things. Like broken back boy for example.

Keep watching. The sons story gets interesting

Keep this shit up and you'll wind up going to the train station.

Told ya so.

• Haha
Reactions: Aftermath
Despite its shortcomings, compare it to the bubble bunnies tv that is dribbled on the masses by so much commercial entertainment, it is refreshing. There is so much to like in comparison. Never really thought much about it, but it has some wonderful anti-woke, anti-eastern save the planet zingers thrown in. Finally, since I jsut don’t pay attention to the eastern news media, I was never aware that it is a most hated, most whiteness and so Anit-New Age series, until I read this

Yellowstone is not about race

Haven't started 1923 yet.

On my 2nd season of Yellowstone.

Love it so far