• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A belated hello from the UK

Ovenpaa

Private
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2007
UK/DK
shootingshed.co.uk
I have been here since 2007 as a forum member and do pop in from time to time for a read however the actual posting never seems to happen.... I am a Brit, living in the UK married to a Dane and we are both long range shooters so usually nothing less than 800 yards. These days I shoot an Accuracy International chambered in 6,5x47 as my everyday rifle however I also build and shoot the UK produced range of Robert Chombart designed C.G rifle actions and chassis including the M59 actions, M66 chassis rifles and the M75 chassis for the M41 INCH action amongst other things.

My wife shoots a 22-6,5x47 wildcat known as a '22 Christel' and routinely aces me at 1200 yards hence the move from 7,62x51 to 6,5x47 and together we are the Shooting SHED which a some may have heard of. Working and living with a woman who shoots and is passionate about her sport is a huge bonus and the only real problem is curtailing her hobby of collecting odd Danish rifles.

I am looking forward to joining in with some of the discussions, eventually..... :)

David