• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Christmas tragedy.... Frontier Justice needed?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1545873161762.png

This California family took this amazing Christmas photo last night, unaware it would be their last together.

Officer Ronil Singh, born on Fiji and a naturalized American, would be shot and killed 5 hours later at a simple traffic stop.

Thoughts for the Newman Police and their families and the now widowed wife and orphaned son... of officer Singh.

1545873458128.png

Here's a picture of the suspect... being sought. Hopefully, he arrives at the PD very dead... after a slow and painful expiration.

Merry Christmas.

Sirhr

Whole lotta shit in Newman, and don't we know ...

Anyone naturalized as an American and then in a volentary position of protecting America should be given equal respect.
He did have to raise his hand twice, to serve.

Some Americans think serving is not required.
To them I say not so. "To be polite about it"!

This is my best behavior possible adout that senerio of treating people, he didn't jump a river or fence.
He took a somewhat thankless job serving America.

Should get at least some semblance of respect.

Since this happened in CA and if the guy is caught or turns himself in, he will just be in prison for life. Personally I feel in cases like that, psychological justice should be served as punishment as well. You know, like for the guy to be forced to look at the picture of the family he destroyed until the day he dies.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Nah, I was thinking sodium hydroxide or thereabouts, but I'm not sure if that'll eat a pressure washer or not.
Upstream injector where the hose connects to the washer. Worst case the hose and gun are lost. Pump will be fine.

Reactions: oneshot86
Reactions: Barneybdb
Eh, after the first 5-10 minutes of de-fleshing he'd be losing his senses pretty well. Might want to mix in some chemicals known to cause skin irritations/burns to maximize the effects.

A quick burst from a flamethrower is handy enough. The small amount of liquid flame would not be enough to kill the bastard too fast but would cook him in a plenty agonizing fashion.

It's a tragedy this officer was murdered. Whatever his origin, he was a good man and died a great American. It was just confirmed that the suspect in his murder is an illegal. Outrageous this happened and that border security is even a debate.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-...p-shooting-is-in-us-illegally-authorities-say

It's a travesty if his murderer receives anything less than the death penalty. I've never understood why the punishment for any murder isn't the death penalty. If a wild animal kills someone, that animal is tracked down and destroyed. Some people are little more than wild animals.

The murder or attempted murder of any law enforcement officer should be a federal crime with a mandatory death sentence. That way at least there is a chance that justice still occurs even if the crime happens in a state that wants to give violent criminals a hug and figure out how their community failed them. The death penalty as a deterrent might be debatable, but you can't argue that it doesn't reduce the number of repeat offenders.

I have no problem with the wood chipper, but I would propose an incinerator instead (or at least on the outlet). There's a high probability the flames would just be a quick orientation for the afterlife anyway, and once enough ashes have accumulated they could be used for cement and formed into a public toilet, bricks for the border wall, backstops at the range, ...

Reactions: Stevo3556
Love to see the real arrest record on this POS . How many times deported ? How many Federal hold orders ignored . Maybe one of Jerry Brown's releases . Truly disturbing that the Elitist assholes are distanced and immune from the human sewage inflicted upon us by said Elitist .

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The piece of SHIT has been identified as an illegal alien. He was pulled over for suspicion of DUI. Hang'em.

"Aid'n an' Abett'n"

Some of the wisest words spoken in that criminal justice documentary titled "My Cousin Vinny". Point is though, ANYONE who has helped this suspect 'get free' to repeat its criminal bent, should receive the same penalty that it gets. ANY and ALL involved.

Point is though, ANYONE who has helped this suspect 'get free' to repeat its criminal bent, should receive the same penalty that it gets. ANY and ALL involved.

On this case, it might be easier to list who wasn't involved. Otherwise you get stuck with like a huge list:

All the CA politicians who pass laws to "protect" the illegals from the consequences of their crimes.
The CA Governor who supports Illegals and protects them.
All those in Law Enforcement in CA who ignore Federal law and carry out the states Dictates to "protect" illegals from immigration enforcement
All the Politicians both Democrat and Republican who want illegals here and actively work to stop any walls or effective controls on illegals.
All the Bleeding heart SJW Communist filth of the public who want the illegals protected and let in and not held accountable.
All those employers that knowingly hire illegals so they can make more money.

The list gets pretty long and since at the top there will be politicians and "just following orders" type "law enforcement" types that are very directly responsible for allowing this evil criminal to be here in the first place you know nobody is going to get held accountable.

On this case, it might be easier to list who wasn't involved. Otherwise you get stuck with like a huge list:

All the CA politicians who pass laws to "protect" the illegals from the consequences of their crimes.
The CA Governor who supports Illegals and protects them.
All those in Law Enforcement in CA who ignore Federal law and carry out the states Dictates to "protect" illegals from immigration enforcement
All the Politicians both Democrat and Republican who want illegals here and actively work to stop any walls or effective controls on illegals.
All the Bleeding heart SJW Communist filth of the public who want the illegals protected and let in and not held accountable.
All those employers that knowingly hire illegals so they can make more money.

The list gets pretty long and since at the top there will be politicians and "just following orders" type "law enforcement" types that are very directly responsible for allowing this evil criminal to be here in the first place you know nobody is going to get held accountable.

You're right. And, "my point exactly".

Thing is though, if the idiots in charge can 'investigate' all kinds of irrelevant and insignificant crap in D.C., then put that 'investigative prowess' to ACTUAL use and ACTUAL effect, and do just as you described to the FULLEST extent of the law. Never mind sloughing things under the table, and shuffling things to the back-burner.

Turn up the heat on a system that ISN'T working, point the fingers at those who're ACTUALLY complicit and negligent in their duties to Defend and Uphold,,,,

After all, isn't that what Integrity and Responsibility is all about? Time for a Cleanse,,,,

It's sad for this guy's family. Sort of reminds me of a letter I read in the Infantry Museum at Benning, Christmas, last letter, etc. It's so sad. So fucked up. Why'd the guy shoot him? I feel some of these draconian laws push otherwise non violent offenders into a corner where they react in ways they normally wouldn't. Or prison essentially became a life sentence where jobs are practically impossible to get, forcing them back into crime. And the prisons are just universities for criminals. It's all so fucked up. I'm not condoning or explaining away what the guy did, I'm just stating a fact. I also know nothing about the guy, hell, he could've been a murderer prior to that for all I know.

Whatever, it resulted in a horrible outcome that could have been avoided most likely is all I'm saying. Politicians aren't interested in that though. Fixing shit wrong in government doesn't seem to be very high on their "to do" list.

There's so much fucked up and wrong in this country and "we the people" of all types pay the price. We really need to take our country back or all this misery will continue to spread and everyday will be punctuated with more and more tragedies of all kinds. It's out of control and "stability" is becoming more and more an archaic dead word in the realm of sociology and economics.

I'd love to see it happen peacefully but it seems average Americans aren't willing to do anything until absolutely forced to do so, by which time it could be too late to avert a civil war. Or revolution. Or breakup into a series of failed states. Or institution of a totalitarian military junta. Who knows? May not happen my time, but it's gonna happen. If we don't take back our country and put the brakes on the waste and buddy deals and politicians living like the Raj of India, we, and more moreso all your children and grandchildren, will be the ones to suffer the most, to lose the most.