• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A&D FX-120i for 375 shipped?

heytonyman

Minuteman
Jul 5, 2010
Franklin, PA
Not a for sale post, just wanted to share a good deal I stumbled upon. Cambridge Environmental is selling the FX-120i for 500 (click on the US link on their site) and they charged me 25 for shipping with insurance. A&D has a 30% rebate until 3/31 on the FX series scales. I verified it thru their website. All said and done it puts a brand new FX-120i in your hands for 375. Damn good price IMO.

i purchased one because of that same deal. Too good to pass up!

any one get a rejected email from A and D? I bought the Fx120i and submitted my rebate and invoice from Cambridge Environmental and I just got a email from Randi Muster at A&D stating this.....

Hi Ken,

Thank you for choosing A&D Weighing. As this price is already under the 30% off of list it does not quality for this rebate.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards,
Randi Muster
Marketing Programs Manager
[email protected]

any one get a rejected email from A and D? I bought the Fx120i and submitted my rebate and invoice from Cambridge Environmental and I just got a email from Randi Muster at A&D stating this.....

Hi Ken,

Thank you for choosing A&D Weighing. As this price is already under the 30% off of list it does not quality for this rebate.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards,
Randi Muster
Marketing Programs Manager
[email protected]

i haven't gotten a reply yet, but that's a bummer as the only reason i bought one was because of the price with the rebate.

Last edited:
Well that's kind of shitty of them - there is nothing on the rebate form that says you have to purchase at retail price.
Called CE, and they said the scales are flying off the shelves because of the rebate. Going to be a lot of unhappy people.

Reactions: rijndael
I know I already sent CE a email with the reponse I got from A&D. The guy from A&D basically said the scale had to be purchased at list price of $1065 to qualify and I responded asking him why the rebate form doesn’t say this.

the fine print on the rebate says......

Please allow 6-8 weeks for check to arrive. Only customers in the U.S. are eligible. Void where prohibited by law or company policy. Not valid with any other offers/promotions. Only FX/FZ, FX/FZ-WP, GX/GF or GP precision balances are eligible. Customer must attached completed form along with copy of their invoice. Rebates based off of final purchase price. For a limited time only. Promotion may be suspended at any time. Redemption forms must be received no later than 30 days after date of invoice. Offer Expires 03/31/18

So not sure how they can say its based on list price.

The sales guy at CE told me that he was going to get this all straightened out. He was adamant that A&D was going to honor the rebate. Just spoke with him.

Reactions: Redeye3
I received a message from CE as well about this and it seems like we should be fine.

“Just got off the phone with the rep - they are working on a statement to walk back what people have been receiving through email. The rep is also taking this up the flag pole to the head of sales and the CEO.
As soon as we get a statement, I will post it for everyone to share. My understanding is that the rebate is still good, we're waiting on something in writing before its posted to the community. I agree with your understanding of the fine print, and we are confused about their claims also. We have been working with A&D and had been previously assured we would have no problem. We are working to get to the bottom of this and will post an official answer as soon as we have one.”

I got the same email from Randi. Although I purchased mine through Data Weighing Systems. I'm not a happy camper. I replied to Randi stating there is no "list price" on the rebate form.

Just an FYI for those who may've purchased through DWS. The sales Rep I worked with replied to my email and he will be checking with A&D to try and straighten things out. *fingers crossed*

Just got a call back from CE, confirmed w/ Trevor, the rebate WILL be honored.

Got a reply from DWS Sales Rep. Much Kudos to them for helping with this. DWS sales rep says A&D will honor the rebate. So no fowl on DWS. Just hope A&D will actually send out the rebates. time will tell.

Same response here the rebate will now be honored. Response received from Randi at A&D

Posted this in the other thread as well, but just in case you all aren't tracking, A&D replied to my submitted rebate form and said they need an itemized receipt to process the rebate.

I forwarded my CE electronic receipt which only showed the scale, thrower, trickler combo and that didn't satisfy them.

Asking CE for an itemized receipt now so A&D can process the rebate.

If you didn't submit a receipt to A&D showing the price of the scale separate from the trickler or thrower combo you'll likely get the rebate kicked back from them.

I emailed them February 13 with the rebate information I had called a couple weeks ago to make sure that they had it and I'm not sure if they did or not. I felt it was good that I called

I’m going to call before the end of the month. I haven’t heard squat, good or bad. A simple “We got your info.” would be nice, considering they’ve already tried to flake on the rebate.

Has anyone else that’s ordered around 3/12 gotten their rebate yet? Still nothing for me.

This was a great deal. I am very happy with my purchase along with the Autotrickler. I sold my RCBS Chargemaster to help out on the cost.

Still no rebate for me. Randi claims it was mailed out weeks ago so now I'm trying to see (a) if it really was mailed and,if so, (b) how to get a replacement.