• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos A lil slice of Prime

blksno

I don't have one
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2009
    SD
    Local truck stop serves a mean prime rib on Friday nights. I've only had a better slice one other place, and this one is 3x as big.

BOOM!

Re: A lil slice of Prime

Did you clean the quarter first?

too well done for me i eaten bone in prime ribs all over the us. Mortons( in about 5 cities 20 different time , Lawrys (Vegas) twice) This must of been a end piece looks like a nice cut though. But Ive never head a decent steak somewhere where they even served Ketsup.

It was medium rare and inside the nicely browned outside was some of the most delicious warm and juicy pink goodness I've had in a coons age. $18 for the prime, 2 buns, choice of potato and 10' salad bar.

The quarter got a lil rinse in the Mt Dew first...Whatever is in Mt Dew will kill anything that would give me a reason for concern.

Germs aren't really something I'm concerned with, If I can't SEE them...then I'm not bothered by them either.

It's a small truck stop diner on the edge of Wolsey SD...My grandma and I go out to eat there just about every Friday night in the summer time. Can't beat it without a 100 mile drive.

gonna have to put that down for a must stop and eat place wifes family lives up in heckla sd thanks for that info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris_K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe, Does Sarah know where that is? I want some.

C_K </div></div>

I doubt it, but it's like 70 miles strait west of Brookings on highway 14. Right after you get to the 281 junction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: got-socom?</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gonna have to put that down for a must stop and eat place wifes family lives up in heckla sd thanks for that info </div></div>

If you take I-90 up to Hecla, then it's an awful long ways out of the way. If you take 281 up through Aberdeen on your way to Hecla, then you drive right past it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bogger02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy cow!! </div></div>

+ 1 that a lot of meat

+1 on lawry's for prime rib, but Mortons is supposed to be king as far as any type of meat dish, look forward to trying it one of these days.

first glance i thoughht DAAAMN...that's one hellluva moose measle. :barf:

Yeah, watch it keep going up. At least I only eat prime once a week...although I do fancy a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast, a BLT for a mid day snack, pork chops or burgers for dinner...and like Pop on Grumpy Old Men, I pretty much drink my supper

I was eating at mulligans with Ron Swanson till it shut down.

...dude that looks like it has cancer.