• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A List of White Racial Slurs Is Circulating at Auburn

Pretty much this, I couldn’t care less, I know who I am and take pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors beginning with my Nordic roots, then mixing with Saxons. Their slurs just make me laugh, while I can say anyone of many about them and they will scream like a stuck pig, which says volumes about their sense of self pride.
I also have nordic and celtic roots. My mother's father was from Germany, my grandmother's family from England. My father's family was a mix of english, irish, and scottish. I am so white that I glow in the dark. But I have been a victim of racism. People of color who did not like me precisely because of my skin color. It doesn't matter that I was raised to not see other humans beneath me. I was a small child during the first riots in the Watts section of L.A. (I was born there and we moved to Texas in 1974 when I was an older kid.) I am so tired of skin color. I never liked the n-word. Never heard it until we moved to Texas. I don't like it when anyone uses it, including black people with one another.

My culture values people for the content of character. But there were plenty of people used to racism. My mother worked for a grocery supplier. Sometimes her pay was in food. Some guys brought it to the house. Black guys. They would not sit in the living room with us for lemonade. They would sit in the kitchen.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Both but I'd like to see black kids act more white. Actually, I'd like to see all kids learn how to act like responsible, honest and productive adults that contribute something to humanity rather than suckling off of their mother's breast then on the government's teats.
Black folks acting like they are white is exactly what is depicted on TV commercials. Pure fantasy.

This shit is flattering.

The top dogs always get picked apart by the underachievers. It’s like when fat slobs in Cheeto stained wife beaters get upset at Tom Brady for throwing an incomplete pass. I’d rather be Brady than the slob.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton