• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A List of White Racial Slurs Is Circulating at Auburn

It's more than just words at this point. A black guy shot 5 people in Michigan last night, then killed himself. The powers that be all lined up in front of the cameras to take credit for the wonderful way they handled the situation(they did nothing), but surely guns are at fault. Yesterday another black guy ran through a crowd of whites in new york. We seem to be in a civil war where only one side is doing the 'fighting'(always against innocents), and white society is afraid to state what everyone understands.

They're pushing a button that they will forever be sorry they did

Go ahead and start body-checkin', Cuh.

Just people looking for a fight. So, bring to them the fight that they did not realize they were asking for and then end that fight for them. Has nothing to do with skin color.

I cannot stop someone from hating white skin. But I can stop that person from harming me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But I don't want this. Obama did and he brought all of this division. And Idiot-in-chief is just making it worse. Then, again, Idiot probably does not know what day of the week that is today. Someone give him his warm milk and put him to bed.

Reactions: Mwalex
The world hasn't been concerned about 'Mongols' and 'Manchus' for a long minute... Should we bring that back on the table???
smiley_smartass.gif

"Oh How We Wish You'd Live Another 500 Years"...

The real reason they lose their shit is most white folks don't give a shit about these names.

R

In order to be offended and triggered in the first place, one has to be insecure about one's self, one's reputation, and one's self image to begin with. And that insecurity happens because a lot of the jokes and memes are rooted in real world events that everybody sees in the news every day, on the hour...

The instigators of this shit REALLY do not want to start a "race war". Because wars create vacuums, and some entities in the world will only be too glad to fill these vacuums, and harvest the organs of the instigators...
smiley_smartass.gif

B4A18CAE-05B9-4999-B108-171EF4BBDE6D.jpeg

The establishment fears this ^^^ more than anything else.

What if I told you that MLK was killed, not because his message empowered blacks, but because it threatened to unite blacks and whites???

Go ahead and start body-checkin', Cuh.

Just people looking for a fight. So, bring to them the fight that they did not realize they were asking for and then end that fight for them. Has nothing to do with skin color.

I cannot stop someone from hating white skin. But I can stop that person from harming me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But I don't want this. Obama did and he brought all of this division. And Idiot-in-chief is just making it worse. Then, again, Idiot probably does not know what day of the week that is today. Someone give him his warm milk and put him to bed.

But doesn't that Milk Demon like having the little black bebes... rubbing his leg hair and going toe to toe with Corn Pop? He was a bad dude...

C'mon man!

Sirhr

Years ago I used to fix copiers. We had a black sales rep. Who sold a lot of machines in the north Minneapolis hood. I used to get most of those service calls. Damn near every place. I went on service calls. The blacks, I dealt with would at some point refer to me as boy. I would laugh, as the thought that they really thought that calling me boy. Was putting me down or that it hurt my feelings.
I always thought it was pathetic that they needed to call someone white, boy. Because they perceived themselves as having some position of power over me. They were no different than other customers who thought the same thing. Wasn't uncommon to get customers being rude.
The Black church ladies were a different story. They were always polite and called me Sir or Mr. Man.

View attachment 8075719

The establishment fears this ^^^ more than anything else.

What if I told you that MLK was killed, not because his message empowered blacks, but because it threatened to unite blacks and whites???
TEll me something I don't know. When Pres. LBJ got the Civil Rights Act going, he was directly quoted as saying, "I will have them n&*^#3+s voting democrat for the next 200 years."

Reactions: FWoo45 and Mwalex
You miss the point, but I believe that is your intention on most things you post.
Your point was not missed. However, there is a valid counterpoint.

Regardless, this is the pit.

014BCE51-F55B-4025-9A69-BA8DD135B188.jpeg

I have always found myself able to get along with all Gods children, I have seen the best and the worst of all Gods children black white Spanish the only folks I really know are working folks up and at it at 5:00 am and doing it again time after time maybe I should feel blessed to know my father and my mother I do not associate myself with folks who intend to do others harm, I will not allow someone’s news reel to decide for me I am a 60+ year old veteran with 3 children and a kind and wise wife I refuse to allow anyone to anger me or mine to the point of hatred, I am hearing some folks involve themselves in hatred and name calling I volunteer at the boys and girls club I was taught at a young age if I (not you ) am not part of the solution I am a part of the problem. To the gentleman who said that in the service he stood up for himself I agree my own soul would not allow anyone to bully or because of one’s culture or race belittle someone else I always root for the underdog why because coming from a hard working class of parents and grandparents I am always the underdog, as for the dirty cops that jumped and murdered that young man they were already cowards befor they ever put on that uniform 2.5% of all police are dirty and should be police while some of the powers that be appreciate infighting as do our non American enemies whom my only Som died defending this nation and our rights I honestly say to those who are wise enough to hear spend some time around decent folks of any other religion or race or culture. Good Lord bless you and yours Amen and God bless America

Tuskegee legacy

Black patients have generally shown more hesitancy to participate in clinical trials than whites. A study by the Alzheimer’s Association found that 62% of African Americans think clinical research is biased against people of color.
Part of the mistrust may stem from the legacy of the 20th century Tuskegee syphilis experiment, in which government researchers withheld treatment from Black participants, but not their white counterparts, in order to study the progression of the disease.

i don't know if it was a joke or just a story i heard when i was young...
but some kid is in jail and when his mom visits him he complains that the other inmates call him whitebread.
she tells them not to worry about it, and to call them pumpernickel.
i think the next week he complained that nobody knew what pumpernickel was.
:p

Years ago I used to fix copiers. We had a black sales rep. Who sold a lot of machines in the north Minneapolis hood. I used to get most of those service calls. Damn near every place. I went on service calls. The blacks, I dealt with would at some point refer to me as boy. I would laugh, as the thought that they really thought that calling me boy. Was putting me down or that it hurt my feelings.
I always thought it was pathetic that they needed to call someone white, boy. Because they perceived themselves as having some position of power over me. They were no different than other customers who thought the same thing. Wasn't uncommon to get customers being rude.
The Black church ladies were a different story. They were always polite and called me Sir or Mr. Man.
Maybe you should have told them that it's funny they refer to you as "boy" but they aren't smart enough to fix their own copy machines.

The people that came up with the white racist monikers really want a race war. How about we come up with our own little slogan?

"White makes right!"

That's sure to piss them off.

there really never was any truly good anti white slurs at least none that really pissed people off or demeaned anyone quite like there are the other way around . even white slurs against Asians are pretty good , but while whites are thinking up good slurs the asians are plotting to take over the world so it's sort of works it's self out there kids are far more likely to do really good in school beating out white kids for better jobs same with Indian kids . Call me what you want if I am signing your pay check your words mean nothing . show me the money ...

Wigger still works good.

Speaking of which, let's poll the Hide now. What annoys you more? White kids who pretend to be black or American kids who pretend to be Japanese?

Wigger still works good.

Speaking of which, let's poll the Hide now. What annoys you more? White kids who pretend to be black or American kids who pretend to be Japanese?
Both but I'd like to see black kids act more white. Actually, I'd like to see all kids learn how to act like responsible, honest and productive adults that contribute something to humanity rather than suckling off of their mother's breast then on the government's teats.

It's not that difficult to look japanese. The song, "I Think I'm Turning Japanese" is a veiled reference to the expression on one's face when engaging a certain behavior with oneself.

Lmfao!!!

Imagine being so weak that words make you chimp out and loose your shit.
Pretty much this, I couldn’t care less, I know who I am and take pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors beginning with my Nordic roots, then mixing with Saxons. Their slurs just make me laugh, while I can say anyone of many about them and they will scream like a stuck pig, which says volumes about their sense of self pride.

Reactions: Dunraven