• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A little something different from Marc Soulie @ SPARTAN RIFLES!

PatrickChewing

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 28, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    I want to give Marc and crew @ Spartan Rifles a big thanks for making this build happen. Marc was great to work with and delivered a rifle that exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to get it to the range this weekend!

SPECS
    Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
    Action: Defiance Mutant
    Stock/Chassis: Eliseo RTS
    Barrel: Bartlein Whitley Modified Palma (6.5mm, 8 twist, 26 inch finish)
    Trigger: Huber 2 stage
    Brake: Surefire
    Suppressor: Surefire 762SS
    Scope: Kahles 6-24 GEN2 MSR
    Rings: American Rifle Company
    Weight: 15.2 pounds with optics (no ammo or suppressor)

The stock was painted by Gary Eliseo in patriot brown base with OD green and sniper gray flec pattern. The barreled action was painted patriot brown by Karl Kampfeld.

As always, my terrible pics do not do it justice! I will try to get some better ones at the range.

Thanks for looking!

Super nice looking rifle. It seems to blend in to every background somehow. Nice Camo and interesting rifle.

Pat, just curious... Is there any clearance between your bolt handle and the notch/cut-out in the Mutant action itself?