• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A National Lampoon's Thanksgiving

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Try not to eat too much turkey today. I know I certainly won't be.

A guy here deep fried the turkey and FUBAR'd it hardcore. It seriously looked like the turkey from National Lampoon's Christmas. All burned up and dehydrated.
shocked.gif

They asked me to carve the turkey and when I stepped up, I had to catch myself because I nearly said...I dunno what the fuck this is, but it looks like a turkey that overdosed on meth.
shocked.gif

I should've taken a picture. P.E.T.A. would've been absolutely horrified.
shocked.gif

Re: A National Lampoon's Thanksgiving

Damn! Better the turkey getting burned up than the garage, driveway, and a vehicle. Happened to a guy around here a few years back with a deep fried turkey gone horribly wrong!! OUCH!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn! Better the turkey getting burned up than the garage, driveway, and a vehicle. Happened to a guy around here a few years back with a deep fried turkey gone horribly wrong!! OUCH!!
wink.gif
</div></div>

No doubt! We had Thanksgiving with my side of the family last night and everything was perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GHall1971</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you needed was a sweater and some white pants. Lmfao</div></div>

HA HA HA! Man, that's funny...and I may just have to do that sometime! LoL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GHall1971</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you needed was a sweater and some white pants. Lmfao </div></div>

And a black dickie.