• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A question for the medical professionals

yes if it burns while you are peeing see a doctor if playing with it hurts give it a rest spanking your monkey too much will make you go blind or crossed eyed . if it smells like fish make it a dish , if it smells like cologne leave it alone . If after 1 drink you would not take the lady home try 10 if at that point you have any questions you may need medical help or forget it till the morning that was not a bearded woman you are just drunk your friends are just jealous of you you got this . lol

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
Aspirin (ASA) Ibuprofen and all other NSAID's are all of the same class, and all affect the stomach the same way. NEVER take two NSAID's, that's why if you are taking IB, the Doc will tell you to never take Naproxin. One of the earlier posts describes an incorrect means of taking Ibuprofen (Hereafter referred to as IB, ok?). The correct instruction is to take it AFTER a meal. Taking it first followed by a gut load of solid foods, pushes the intact pill against the stomach wall. Good way to induce an ulcer. IB and other NSAID's, are hard onthe kidneys, and prolonged usage (years) or high doses or long use AND high dosage (800 mg 3 X a day is max) is destructive to the kidneys. Interstitial necrosis. Look it up.
Taking these drugs (IB and that class) for a long time is not recommended.

Reactions: canman
Got some Celebrex. First day it didnt seem to do much and I HAD to do some work so I took a couple pain meds and a muscle relaxer. Felt like I could have whipped King Kong and got the work done. Second day, today, it seems to be working but ....

Got the prescription sent to Walgreen's $250 fucking dollars and the insurance refused it. Transferred it to CVS and they discounted it to $58. Transferred it to a local grocery pharmacy and with GoodRX it was down to $14.00. WTF??? If $14.00 is near cost how do they justify a 150% mark up.

NO goddamn wonder healthcare is out of hand.

Again, thanks for all the helpful comments.

Reactions: johnnycat
those products have a more robust outer coating that is dissolved lower in the digestive tract where the PH is more acidic
Don’t you mean basic? Stomach has much lower pH than distal

Got some Celebrex. First day it didnt seem to do much and I HAD to do some work so I took a couple pain meds and a muscle relaxer. Felt like I could have whipped King Kong and got the work done. Second day, today, it seems to be working but ....

Got the prescription sent to Walgreen's $250 fucking dollars and the insurance refused it. Transferred it to CVS and they discounted it to $58. Transferred it to a local grocery pharmacy and with GoodRX it was down to $14.00. WTF??? If $14.00 is near cost how do they justify a 150% mark up.

NO goddamn wonder healthcare is out of hand.

Again, thanks for all the helpful comments.
I could tell you stories about drug costs that would make your blood boil. In my former role at one of the Aetna companies, my team analyzed drug spend and regimes. GoodRx is your friend. For the most part they always seem to beat my insurance copay. Look at your experience, same drug (albeit maybe a different manufacturer) at three different pharmacies, and three wildly different prices. If you want to see some really wild pricing, look at Dr. dispensed drugs.

Good luck my friend.

Reactions: Maggot