• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

A quick review of the High Speed Gear (HSGI) Double Decker Taco

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Southern Indiana
www.8541tactical.com
After much procrastination on my part I finally picked up a HSGI Double Decker Taco. I have quite a few different rifles that I run for various purposes. I hate having to change out gear to support each one or resort to the cargo pocket mag pouch routine. Once the HSGI Taco arrived I collected whatever mags I had handy just to see what would fit. At this point I think it is going to work fine for just about anything save .338 or .50 BMG.

Blog Post - HSGI Double Decker Taco ? First Look | 8541 Tactical

High Speed Gear Double Decker Taco Unboxing - What Magazines Fit? - YouTube

Good quick review. It seems like the taco pouches are made primarily for gas gun mags, but I was curious if they were also designed to be used with 10 round AICS and similar mags ( both .308 and .223, Alpha Mags, etc).

Good quick review. It seems like the taco pouches are made primarily for gas gun mags, but I was curious if they were also designed to be used with 10 round AICS and similar mags ( both .308 and .223, Alpha Mags, etc).

I run 2, with 10 round AICS mags and Glock 22 mags in them for comps. I have not tried my 223 AICS mags in them.

I have been running them for two years they handle as 15,10, acis TRG 42 mags all perfectly without requiring adjustment

I wish other universal kit was of such quality and worked this well

Since I have a collection of mag pouches for long guns and short guns, just might give these a go if I ever get some disposable income.

You need to hire a new model though if you continue to produce these, they one you hired for this video was!!!!!!!

Where is the rod that matches the t shirt. Cars and street racing was my first passion. A330 code

thanks for the intel

I use tacos on my PC at work, and like them more than any others I've used.