• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A Re-Declaration of Independence

Do I have to sign in ink or can I sign in blood?

I'll sign it like Eric Draven in The Crow, and not with a trail of Zippo fluid like he done when he offed T-Bird on the dock, but with a sprinkled trail of black powder in the Mandarin Chinese characters of my name, and touched off with a Zippo. :)

Conceptually, I like it a lot. My gripe, if I've got one, is that the audience and the intended recipient of this document have such radically different world views, that this doesn't land with the same gravity for both parties.

My summary, edited for tone and composed for audience, written ad hoc, after several whiskeys, as follows:

To whom it may concern; Fuck off.
/end.

All the rest of you, live with conviction, and if you know you're going down, take some of them with you.

I appreciate the time and effort Mr. Goldstein made to declare his position, but @ArTeeKay distilled down the essence of the proper response to our dilemma, as there's really no where else to go now.

The people we're fighting with - the radical left - are insane. There's simply no reasoning with them anymore. I don't say that flippantly, but rather as an acknowledgement of the truth of our situation.

I'll sign it like Eric Draven in The Crow, and not with a trail of Zippo fluid like he done when he offed T-Bird on the dock, but with a sprinkled trail of black powder in the Mandarin Chinese characters of my name, and touched off with a Zippo. :)
How do you write “eat a dick” in mandarin? I could accept an outline of a middle finger as well
Conceptually, I like it a lot. My gripe, if I've got one, is that the audience and the intended recipient of this document have such radically different world views, that this doesn't land with the same gravity for both parties.

My summary, edited for tone and composed for audience, written ad hoc, after several whiskeys, as follows:

/end.

All the rest of you, live with conviction, and if you know you're going down, take some of them with you.
I like this one too

This isn't a fight for our physical being against a physical opponent. This is a fight for our soul, against powers and principalities.
Even so, David picked out 5 smooth stones, and even Jesus said "get a sword, and if you don't have one, sell your cloak and buy one"(quoted but not verbatim)

Reactions: Desert_Racer
That was well written and I am 100% on board. This is how I handle these conversations already.

Reactions: Cowpokey

/end.

Well done, Amigo.
Timely and succinct.

That is 🔥. And while I agree that you can’t reason with full scale leftists….at all, this is written for people who are clueless to what kind of absurd and demented stuff is being pushed as normal. These people usually just do whatever the leftists say because that’s the path of least resistance. If everyone knew what was actually going on the far left would have absolutely zero chance of getting more than 30% of the vote in any election. The media should be the firewall between America and this type of stuff but they have been fully captured and people have been conditioned to not believe their eyes and ears when they see or hear anything that doesn’t align with the false reality they have been fed.