• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A REAL Game Changer - Will Hayden Convicted

Redmanss

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2010
Northeast Wyoming
Welcome to life behind bars until the day you die fucker, I hope Bubba makes it miserable every fucking day for you.

​​​​​​http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/04/sons_of_guns_tv_star_will_hayd.html [h=1]'Sons of Guns' TV star Will Hayden convicted of rape charges in Baton Rouge[/h]
16761345-mmmain.jpg

Will Hayden, the former star of "Sons of Guns," was convicted of rape charges in Baton Rouge on Friday, April 7, 2017.(East Baton Rouge Parish Prison)

By The Associated Press
on April 08, 2017 at 7:46 AM, updated April 08, 2017 at 7:52 AM

BATON ROUGE -- Former "Sons of Guns" reality TV star Will Hayden was convicted Friday of raping two girls in Louisiana. He faces a sentence of life in prison.

The Advocate reports that Hayden's victims, a 15-year-old girl and a 37-year-old woman, cried and hugged in a Baton Rouge courtroom as the jury's unanimous verdicts were announced.

Hayden was found guilty of two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape.

The Discovery Channel canceled the "Sons of Guns" series amid Hayden's legal troubles.

His 15-year-old victim told jurors that Hayden repeatedly raped her over the course of a year-and-a-half, when she was 11 and 12 years old. The 37-year-old woman testified that Hayden raped her in the early 1990s, when she was 12 and 13.

Hayden, 51, denied the rape allegations when he testified Thursday at his trial.

A prosecutor, Sonya Cardia-Porter, called Hayden a "master manipulator" who lied to the jury in a "pretty-well-rehearsed" performance.

Hayden is scheduled to be sentenced in May, but his aggravated rape conviction carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison.

He also faces separate rape charges in Livingston Parish and has a trial scheduled for July.

When I see things like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is the old Glade Air-Fresheners commercial, customized:

"Plug Him In, Plug Him Innnnn"

Just throw the switch, pull the trigger, push the plunger, drop the floor, whatever the case may be. Drop the tablets, even. But still, part him out, so that those who need organs and whatnot can benefit.

Time to start making incarceration unpleasant again, and also make consequences for breaking the law a deterrent, again. No more of this namby-pamby 3 hots 'n a cot. Make 'em earn shelter and warmth, with chain-gangs,,, etc.

His holier than now attitude approach always rubbed me the wrong way. But, when this was first announced to the shooting community, I was shocked along with everyone else!!!! He better just pick a person when he walks in the door to prison and just kill them or he's dead meat(May be his fate?). CHO MO'S don't last long in prison.....

37 year old, His daughter on the show???

The older woman he raped when she was a teenager too, she only came forward after the other cases came to light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was his daughter and is grand daughter I believe. I also always got a funny feeling about him. But I will say this, I always hate he said/ she said convictions. And other than that I am not sure there was any other evidence.

kind of thinking the same 2A, but if he is guilty of this he should die, and not a nice peaceful go to sleep then stop the heart death, but a beating to death death.

This whole case was a fucked up deal from what I could tell. I fucking pray he did it, because I knew a guy as a cop who got railroaded into a bullshit rape conviction based solely on ridiculous hearsay and politics.

To be crystal motherfucking clear, I'm in no fucking way condoning or excusing rape or any form of sexual assault. I just really hope he was actually guilty.

Either way, he'll be going to Angola, which was nationally studied as the bloodiest prison in the country many years ago. Even after the reforms it's still accepted amongst cons as one of the absolute worst places in America to do time.

This whole case was a fucked up deal from what I could tell. I fucking pray he did it, because I knew a guy as a cop who got railroaded into a bullshit rape conviction based solely on ridiculous hearsay and politics.

To be crystal motherfucking clear, I'm in no fucking way condoning or excusing rape or any form of sexual assault. I just really hope he was actually guilty.

Either way, he'll be going to Angola, which was nationally studied as the bloodiest prison in the country many years ago. Even after the reforms it's still accepted amongst cons as one of the absolute worst places in America to do time.

Yeah, hundreds of stories out their about innocent men doing time after being falsely accused of rape. You can see how a politically minded DA would see his high profile relationship with guns making him a desirable target. Yet with his own daughter and grand daughter among the accusers it's kinda hard to see in this case. Guilty or innocent he is going to die in prison.

He's double screwed. Even with the implementation of PREA there are plenty of people who don't give a shit about getting more time for either fucking him up, or worse, killing him. His charges and celebrity status will draw a lot of unwanted attention. And yes, Angola is still one of many shitholes rightfully known in the business as a "Gladiator School" and for good reason. There are horrors beyond your imagination committed behind the walls of institutions across America daily, he's in for a very rude awakening. ;)

Last edited:

He was caught in the act by his personal assistant while forcing an 11 y/o to give him oral. She pulled the girl out of the room and reported the incident. He's dead nuts guilty as fuck and should be looking forward to having to do the same now, right after the other inmates smash out every fucking tooth in his face.

Then let him rot. Again as with Bogeybrown I was in no way what so ever condoning any action of sexual abuse.

He was caught in the act by his personal assistant while forcing an 11 y/o to give him oral. She pulled the girl out of the room and reported the incident. He's dead nuts guilty as fuck and should be looking forward to having to do the same now, right after the other inmates smash out every fucking tooth in his face.

Thanks bro. I remember when the initial complaint was made but TOTALLY missed that tidbit.

If you can wish a 3rd world prison on someone, it's Angola. What's so fucked up is that the prison is really beautiful so there's the huge disconnect between the bucolic Farm (Angola is called The Farm) and the gladiator school within its barracks. I had a ton of cons working with me in the oilfield, and regardless of where they did time, Angola had the fear factor amongst them.

like this, just the other day in SC.

Exactly. And everything else shy of Murder that never makes it outside the walls. If you can conjure it up, it's happening. No rhyme, no explainable reason. Shit just happens. :(

One Hour? It took the jury ONE hour to reach their verdict. The one victim threw up 5 times while testifying. Had to be very very difficult for her, but she apparently was able to stay strong and do what had to be done. Good for her and may her healing as best as possible begin. One hour means the evidence must have been so damn overwhelming they probably shoulda just shot him right then and there.

One Hour? It took the jury ONE hour to reach their verdict. The one victim threw up 5 times while testifying. Had to be very very difficult for her, but she apparently was able to stay strong and do what had to be done. Good for her and may her healing as best as possible begin. One hour means the evidence must have been so damn overwhelming they probably shoulda just shot him right then and there.

Well said! Hope Angola dishes out 100x the pain he did! Those poor kids. Makes me sick!

Sure glad I don't own any of his guns. If I did, it'd have to go in a deep dark hole in the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was his daughter and is grand daughter I believe. I also always got a funny feeling about him. But I will say this, I always hate he said/ she said convictions. And other than that I am not sure there was any other evidence.

And therein lies the problem.

you really want to hear something fucked up....i was in eau claire the other week and saw a shithead wearing a "red jacket firearms" shirt....i pointed it out to my girlfriend...and explained the backstory. honestly....this dipshit was out in public wearing that shit. i had to see it to believe it.