Maggie’s  A sniper walks into a bar , wearing a ghillie suit

dragoon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2007
Carolina Lowcountry
Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ...

Wardy

"Gordy"
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2008
North Eastern NC
Re: A sniper walks into a bar , wearing a ghillie suit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I , guess we can't , all be funny , </div></div>

lol...

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">So an inbred walks into a forum and starts a home-made joke thread.....</span>

1666837-thats_the_joke_super.jpg

YN*Dotte

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2010
NE, Oklahoma

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

Swing and a miss,... lol E for effort though.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">So an inbred walks into a forum and starts a home-made joke thread.....</span>

1666837-thats_the_joke_super.jpg

</div></div>

You were a NuBie at one time, Shanky........Remember no attacking nubies.....don't want to frighten them away before they spend some money.

Maggot

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newbie hell, his been registered for over 4 years. </div></div>

My bad. Attack, Shank, Attack.

MDStroup

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2011
    Chesapeake,Virginia

Is he is trying to joke on The end from metal gear solid 3 because that didn't make any sense.

Graham

Generalissimo
    Minuteman
    Oct 30, 2007
    Michigan

Oh...I thought the joke was that that at Quantico they were training parrots to be snipers.
    laugh.gif

I guess I over-thought that one.
    grin.gif

J-Ham

Stay fresh, cheese bags
    Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Whitefish, MT

Shit! I guess it HAS been a long time since I was at Quantico last!