• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A sniper walks into a bar , wearing a ghillie suit

dragoon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2007
Carolina Lowcountry
Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ...

Re: A sniper walks into a bar , wearing a ghillie suit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I , guess we can't , all be funny , </div></div>

lol...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">So an inbred walks into a forum and starts a home-made joke thread.....</span>

1666837-thats_the_joke_super.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

Swing and a miss,... lol E for effort though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its well made - he's dressed to kill - literally . His pet Amazon parrot is riding on his shoulder . The bartender , a bird-lover himself , is taken aback by the sight . He exclaims , "My gosh - that's beautiful !!! Where did you get it ? " "Quantico" , says the parrot ... </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">So an inbred walks into a forum and starts a home-made joke thread.....</span>

1666837-thats_the_joke_super.jpg

</div></div>

You were a NuBie at one time, Shanky........Remember no attacking nubies.....don't want to frighten them away before they spend some money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newbie hell, his been registered for over 4 years. </div></div>

My bad. Attack, Shank, Attack.

Is he is trying to joke on The end from metal gear solid 3 because that didn't make any sense.

Oh...I thought the joke was that that at Quantico they were training parrots to be snipers.
laugh.gif

I guess I over-thought that one.
grin.gif

Shit! I guess it HAS been a long time since I was at Quantico last!

yes Shank has gotten banned for a few days over the years for all of his jokes and comments. Do not forget the comments.