• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A well spoken young lady tells off school board -

Parents need this type of determination, tenacity and tact. This young lady has a battle laden, but bright future ahead I believe, and I applaud her example. I had to make calls and write a letter to the principle and school board about a teacher that introduced a couple of Critical Race Theory lesson plans into a class that had no legitimate tie to even be discussing it. No such curriculum had been approved by the school, county or state Board of Ed. But it is allowed to continue due to lack of interest or action. That teacher did not return for the next school semester. If I had not gotten involved, it would have set precedent. Kudos to this young lady!

Reactions: Milf Dots
Yea sir if you bring the fight to them and expose it to the light it’ll wither and die especially on the local level.

Not a school board but when we had to fight the township a few years back over their secret plan to take a big payoff from a chicom owned solar company, and amazingly enough in a small rural township of about 1,100 when they unveiled their re zoning plan after 18 months of secretly working on it they also stated that they “found $2.5 million budget surplus “ that they wanted to build a new state of the art township hall with.

Long story - we fought a delaying action till the fed subsidies ran out for this program and exposed their dirty dealings- like the properties conveniently left out of the re zoning , a offers to buy re zoned agricultural land on the cheap from board members- and in our final triumph a board member admitting at a meeting during a heated exchange the exact time frame they were first approached with this huge cash offer - it was a shit show but the hood folks turned out and made a stand and put light to the lies / deception.
Been coming up on 3 years and though it’s still tied up in court there hasn’t been a single solar development