• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AAAAANNNNNNNDDDD they still don't get it

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Funny article about dumbasses who notified their employer that they would be out for Day Without Illegals . Turns on the employer canned their asses and now their all boo fuckin whooo . They can't understand why they boss would fire them for fuckin the company by taking off en masse with virtually no notice . Ha fucking ha ha ha . http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...y-they-receive-brutal-lesson-from-their-boss/

Too bad there is no "permanent record" across employers. This would be an important entry to have on file in big bold lettering. The next employer of these SJW ass-hats is just going to get the same lame-ass treatment.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
    and if those employees were illegal Id like to see a stiff fine to Bradley Coatings if they knowingly hired illegals.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
    93c9f3fc602ecf5793a32e660d0ee19a.jpg

The whole premise of this rally is that they were going to "show us" how much they are needed here and they should be allowed to stay. Wasn't that well thought out though. There's a lot of Mexicans here in Memphis and I can't name one person who noticed on iota of difference that they didn't show up to work. In an attempt for the illegals to show how relevant they are, they proved their irrelevance.

...i love how they act like they feel they have the right to not show up to work.....

“I would tell [my boss] he was unfair, after working for them for so many years, giving him our best. They could not understand that it was just one day. We were going to make up that day on a Sunday, but they didn’t understand that, and it was not the best way. They didn’t give us an opportunity and just told us we were fired.”

well
    1) they shouldnt have to tell you youll get fired if you dont show up to work......thats just common sense.
    2) its just 1 day to you......but thats a complete day of lost profits to your company....assuming they are like most small businesses, thats a lot.
    3) you do not get to make your own schedule.....you work when your company pays you to work, you cant " make it up" when you feel like it, especially not when you have deadlines to meet.
    4) i can almost assure you that if you skip work for this BS.....you are not a "good worker"....and have not been giving it your best for years.

you wanted to prove how indispensable you are....because in your own mind, you feel that you are somehow special.......and all you really did was prove just how disposable you are....

#4 above is the unspoken truth about these clowns.

Id like to know how many of these fired are actually illegal and how many are your born and bred Susan Sarandon "Im saving the world" types.

Im betting the ones willing to go on the record and bitching/whining are the born and bred SJW types where as the illegals either worked or are smart enough to realize "Fired, shit. If an American were illegal in my country pulling this shit he would be getting the soles of his feet smashed with a club. Fired is nothing."