• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AAARRRGGHHHH!!!

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
It is Independence Day.

July 4th is the day between the 3rd and the 5th.

Chaps my butt to hear it called the 4th. We gonna call Christmas the “25th”?

Anyways. As I contemplate many things including God, our fine republic, our founding fathers, freedom, and our future, I feel a significant need to call Independence Day by it’s correct name.
Just seems right.

Rant off.

Thank you from the depths of my gratitude to those who have served to secure all our freedom.
Be safe, keep alert, and God Bless America!

Regardless of what you're comfortable calling it, I feel this year's 4th is very important due to what's been going on. While it's fun to be with friends and family grilling, drinking beer, and blowing shit up, time needs to be taken out of the festivities for a group prayer and I feel this year's prayer may need to be longer than usual. May God watch over us all and bless those who made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure we have the freedom to make said prayer.

It is Independence Day.

Anyways. As I contemplate many things including God, our fine republic, our founding fathers, freedom, and our future, I feel a significant need to call Independence Day by it’s correct name.
Just seems right.

Rant off.

Thank you from the depths of my gratitude to those who have served to secure all our freedom.
Concur!

Good call on the nomenclature - words matter. If there is one holiday we cannot allow to become diluted, it's this one.

So thats not juneteenth?

I'm still trying to figure out when/what that is.

It's on the Juneteenth. What are you, fucking stupid? The date's right in the name.

Apparently, my cell phone is racist because its autocorrect hasn't yet been gaslighted into believing that Juneteenth has always existed, and is very much not something that we just started pretending to observe. Kinds surprised that a company as woke as Google didn't already retcon this problem with a quick update.

It is Independence Day.

Just seems right.

Rant off.

I'm a Canadian, and I APPROVE of this message!

I thought that this was going to be pirate related?

Happy Birthday.
Now throw out all the hyphenated bullshit and just be Americans.

Reactions: lash
So thats not juneteenth?

I'm still trying to figure out when/what that is.

1920px-Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

Maybe this is more fitting for the current times
E18FBF68-6F6F-41BD-B5BC-FCE8FA7F2F8E.jpeg

I'll be celebrating this Independence day by putting all of the brass I've accumulated over the years into service.