• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC 51T adapter for form1?

Gatorshark

kaboom
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2018
    Does anyone make an adapter for a form 1 for use with an AAC 51T quick change muzzle devise?

I plan to use an AAC Blastout as a mount for a 90t can, but haven’t had time yet. You’ll obviously need to be able to machine and/or weld, it’s not going to work with off-the-shelf components.

Reactions: Gatorshark
    I don't get the question. I have four 51t cans (which is four too many! --NEVER another AAC can, NEVER). You need a 51t mount? You need a non-AAC 51t or a non-AAC mount to replace 51t? What's the form 1 got to do with it?

Besides AAC, I think there are several places that make a 51T mount.

FWIW, the best way to get a solid mount for one of these is to buy ten of 'em. Pick the one that locks up best, send the rest back. Yeah, it sucks, but it's the only way I've found to get good solid mounts without fucking up the warranty or finishing AAC's work.

Why would you want to go out of your way and spend money for the worst mounting system out there? I’m on ECCOs wait list to remove the 51T from my worst NFA purchase.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
    You’d probably have to find a silencer co adapter to make it work. The funny thing is I have two of the adapters and they are leaps and bounds better that the aac factory bullshit. But these days they are little nuggets of gold. (Pro tip, check the most unsuspecting places, I found one at mid way last year). If you want my advice, the juice isn’t worth the squeeze unless you are super far invested in the 51t already like I was (9 rifles already wearing a 51t)

I have 3 51T tipped rifles. While they have had this devise installed for quite some time, I had just recently received an AAC silencer for one of them. My thought was for uniformity with my form 1 cans. However, it looks like that is not the route to go and there are much more reliable options.
    I figured if Noveske put them on their rifles at one time, they were GTG. Maybe they were the thing back then.

Gatorshark/Red_SC,
    Did you find a 51t adapter? I was thinking the same thing, modifying a Blastout to thread into a 1.5OD tube.